Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. (527 Views)

Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems / This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind / Purity - The Path To Eternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by mrZENographer: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
In this life, You might live 1, 5, 10, 100 years

But In Eternity, you will live 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 x infinity

*No unrighteous will enter Heaven (1 Cor 6:9)
*If you miss Heaven, you miss it forever. (Rev 20:14)
*The Saints will return to Earth to reign a 1000 years on this Earth with Christ (Rev 20:6)
*DON'T let allow your flesh to deceive you (Galations 5:19-21)
*This generation is witnessing a complete breakdown of all moral standards. As such it's the last generation of the gospel of Grace (Matthew 24:12)
*The current financial system is crippling. The NEW WORLD ORDER is coming together for those who can see it. (The government of the Antichrist and 666 mark) Revelation 17:13
*Mansions, everlasting riches/beauty await the righteous (Daniel 12:3)
*Everlasting punishment await all sinners and unbelievers (Rev 21:8, Rev 21:27)
*PREPARE (Just as best technology today is seen as obsolete tomorrow, so will be this life to the hereafter) EVOLVE in Christ.
*Without Holiness, no eyes shall see God (Hebrews 12:14)

Join us at THE LORD'S CHOSEN MINISTRY (Branches worldwide)

1 Like

Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
mrZENographer:
In this life, You might live 1, 5, 10, 100 years

But In Eternity, you will live 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 x infinity

*No unrighteous will enter Heaven (1 Cor 6:9)
*If you miss Heaven, you miss it forever. (Rev 20:14)
*The Saints will return to Earth to reign a 1000 years on this Earth with Christ (Rev 20:6)
*DON'T let allow your flesh to deceive you (Galations 5:19-21)
*This generation is witnessing a complete breakdown of all moral standards. As such it's the last generation of the gospel of Grace (Matthew 24:12)
*The current financial system is crippling. The NEW WORLD ORDER is coming together for those who can see it. (The government of the Antichrist and 666 mark) Revelation 17:13
*Mansions, everlasting riches/beauty await the righteous (Daniel 12:3)
*Everlasting punishment await all sinners and unbelievers (Rev 21:8, Rev 21:27)
*PREPARE (Just as best technology today is seen as obsolete tomorrow, so will be this life to the hereafter) EVOLVE in Christ.
*Without Holiness, no eyes shall see God (Hebrews 12:14)

Join us at THE LORD'S CHOSEN MINISTRY (Branches worldwide)

Come I have a mansion for sale N1million naira only. It's an invisible mansion but trust me it is very beautiful and well furnished.
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by Dantedasz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
LordReed:

Come I have a mansion for sale N1million naira only. It's an invisible mansion but trust me it is very beautiful and well furnished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-D8Mf9DdQI
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by mrZENographer: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
LordReed:

I heard from former marine satanic agents that while they are poor on Earth, they have beautiful mansions and riches in the sea/water. I don't need such useless properties from a Thief and Liar and fraudster.
In the end, they lose their souls for eternity. Vanity of Vanities

I also heard of Hollow Earth which are inhabited by Alien Species and advanced civilizations. I can tell that the coming great deceptions have to do with Aliens revealing themselves and doing many wonders that will seduce a great number of the world's populations.

Also i'm only interested in what Jesus Christ gives. He is the ONLY WAY AND LIFE (Truth also)
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
mrZENographer:

I heard from former marine satanic agents that while they are poor on Earth, they have beautiful mansions and riches in the sea/water. I don't need such useless properties from a Thief and Liar and fraudster.
In the end, they lose their souls for eternity. Vanity of Vanities

I also heard of Hollow Earth which are inhabited by Alien Species and advanced civilizations. I can tell that the coming great deceptions have to do with Aliens revealing themselves and doing many wonders that will seduce a great number of the world's populations.

Also i'm only interested in what Jesus Christ gives. He is the ONLY WAY AND LIFE (Truth also)

What's the difference between what I said and your Jesus mansion?
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by mrZENographer: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
LordReed:

What's the difference between what I said and your Jesus mansion?

1) It is free
2) it 10 million times more beautiful than your mansion could ever be
3) it is built to last for eternity
4) I will enjoy it for eternity
5) The mansion is situated in Heaven, God's dwelling place where there is no sun or moon but the Glory of God lights the whole Heaven.
6) It is priceless
7) I honor my Lord Jesus Christ by rejecting yours and receiving his
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by 0temSapien: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
There's what we call reincarnation. You can even explore different universes in a 'spiritual' body. The universe is scientific, not religious.

Are you aware that currently Yahweh and all other beings who advocate the stay of religion as the majority worldview are currently held in a spiritual cage by the beings who advocate science as the means of exploring true knowledge? Otem Erectus 226: 1-30 & Otem Erectus 227:1,2
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by LordReed(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
mrZENographer:

1) It is free
2) it 10 million times more beautiful than your mansion could ever be
3) it is built to last for eternity
4) I will enjoy it for eternity
5) The mansion is situated in Heaven, God's dwelling place where there is no sun or moon but the Glory of God lights the whole Heaven.
6) It is priceless
7) I honor my Lord Jesus Christ by rejecting yours and receiving his

It's not free, its costing you your life. Mine only costs N1mil.

How do you know it's that beautiful? You've seen it?

How do you know it will last for eternity or that you will last for eternity?

How do you know where it is situated? Have you been to heaven before?

I have more evidence for my existence than Jesus does so if anyone should receive honour it should be me because a living dog is better than a dead lion.
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by mrZENographer: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
LordReed:

It's not free, its costing you your life. Mine only costs N1mil.

How do you know it's that beautiful? You've seen it?

How do you know it will last for eternity or that you will last for eternity?

How do you know where it is situated? Have you been to heaven before?

I have more evidence for my existence than Jesus does so if anyone should receive honour it should be me because a living dog is better than a dead lion.

1) 1 million can save many problems. You said your mansion is invisible, that means in a spirit world. No thanks.

2) I've not seen it. But I trust it is too beautiful for any human to comprehend

3) Through the Bible. Every human will live forever because we possess a Soul which can never lose consciousness. Bible says there will be a New heaven and New Earth where the saints will dwell eternally. (Revelation 21).

4) Really? What a question. Have you been to Antarctica before?
Of course He will take me there (his abode- Heaven).

5) Have Faith Bro. Faith is not seeing God but believing that He exists. I invite you to come to my church. God heals incurable sickness. You should come sit and hear testimonies of people healed. And watch as well-dressed people fall under anointing, breaking the chairs during deliverance Prayer by the Man of God.
Chosen Church is full of physical manifestation of God's power. You are welcome anytime. Don't delay.
Many answers are waiting for you.
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
mrZENographer:

1) 1 million can save many problems. You said your mansion is invisible, that means in a spirit world. No thanks.

2) I've not seen it. But I trust it is too beautiful for any human to comprehend

3) Through the Bible. Every human will live forever because we possess a Soul which can never lose consciousness. Bible says there will be a New heaven and New Earth where the saints will dwell eternally. (Revelation 21).

4) Really? What a question. Have you been to Antarctica before?
Of course He will take me there (his abode- Heaven).

5) Have Faith Bro. Faith is not seeing God but believing that He exists. I invite you to come to my church. God heals incurable sickness. You should come sit and hear testimonies of people healed. And watch as well-dressed people fall under anointing, breaking the chairs during deliverance Prayer by the Man of God.
Chosen Church is full of physical manifestation of God's power. You are welcome anytime. Don't delay.
Many answers are waiting for you.

Who said anything about spiritual. Since when did invisible equal spiritual?

If you are going to trust a book written by long dead people I think you have more reason to trust me, a person still alive.

I haven't been to Antarctica before but there are people currently alive who have been there and currently live there. We can't say the same for your Jesus mansion.

Yes have faith in my invisible mansion.
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by mrZENographer: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
LordReed:

Who said anything about spiritual. Since when did invisible equal spiritual?

If you are going to trust a book written by long dead people I think you have more reason to trust me, a person still alive.

I haven't been to Antarctica before but there are people currently alive who have been there and currently live there. We can't say the same for your Jesus mansion.

Yes have faith in my invisible mansion.

Hahaha, so you believe people live in Antarctica? You haven't even seen them before but you believe they live there. How do I know your not lying and speaking fables?

If your Mansion is invisible, then it solves half the difficulty of convincing an Athiests there is God. Since God, angels, spirits are likewise invisible. Do you also have a video recording of your invisible mansion? cheesy
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by LordReed(m): 5:35am On Aug 28, 2019
mrZENographer:

Hahaha, so you believe people live in Antarctica? You haven't even seen them before but you believe they live there. How do I know your not lying and speaking fables?

If your Mansion is invisible, then it solves half the difficulty of convincing an Athiests there is God. Since God, angels, spirits are likewise invisible. Do you also have a video recording of your invisible mansion? cheesy

Very good and nice questions which is the point of this little exercise. These questions you ask are the same ones we ask of you and till to date no one has produced any thing resembling evidence.
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by mrZENographer: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
LordReed:

Very good and nice questions which is the point of this little exercise. These questions you ask are the same ones we ask of you and till to date no one has produced any thing resembling evidence.

No, we've provided evidences on and on but some athiests have decided never to change.

We have also established the basis that Spirits are INVISIBLE. Nothing can change that. But their influences can be seen in humans.

Atom cannot be seen with the naked eye. You can argue with your ancestors today till tomorrow. You need the device. Perhaps scienctists have not developed devices to see spirits and are growing at their very slow pace. What if we didn't have the device to see Atom, does it mean it doesn't exist? No.
Infact before Atom was seen, it was very logical that Atoms was real. This is a mediocre example. There are many other brighter instances than this
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
mrZENographer:

No, we've provided evidences on and on but some athiests have decided never to change.

We have also established the basis that Spirits are INVISIBLE. Nothing can change that. But their influences can be seen in humans.

Atom cannot be seen with the naked eye. You can argue with your ancestors today till tomorrow. You need the device. Perhaps scienctists have not developed devices to see spirits and are growing at their very slow pace. What if we didn't have the device to see Atom, does it mean it doesn't exist? No.
Infact before Atom was seen, it was very logical that Atoms was real. This is a mediocre example. There are many other brighter instances than this

The atom has evidence for its existence even though it is invisible, your spirits have not a shred of evidence.
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by mrZENographer: 12:34am On Aug 30, 2019
LordReed:

The atom has evidence for its existence even though it is invisible, your spirits have not a shred of evidence.

Before it was discovered, millions of people had already died arguing in vain that it was non-existent.
In that matter, there is no cost. Except a case whereby an adamant critic/antagonist placed a bet on his future generation.

However, in the matters of God/spirits, there is an inescapable consequence for everyone.
Re: You're earthly Life compared to Eternity and the future of mankind. by LordReed(m): 3:06am On Aug 30, 2019
mrZENographer:

Before it was discovered, millions of people had already died arguing in vain that it was non-existent.
In that matter, there is no cost. Except a case whereby an adamant critic/antagonist placed a bet on his future generation.

However, in the matters of God/spirits, there is an inescapable consequence for everyone.

Who was killing people because they believed or did not believe in the existence of the atom?

It's been 1980+years since Jesus supposedly raised from the dead why haven't you guys produced indisputable proof?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Big Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! / Preparing For Rapture, Part 14. Understanding The Time - The End-time / ‘you Don’t Owe God Money. You Can’t Pay For Blessing. Stop Paying Tithes’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.