Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series (2299 Views)

TECNO Unveils Fireboy As Brand Ambassador For Spark Series / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by tafat: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
The TECNO spark 4 air is the latest addition from African smartphone giants to their line of budget frindly devices, the Spark series. It comes with a 6.1 inch display and boasts of a 2.0 GHz Quad core Cortex A53 processor with Android 9.0, Pie. It also comes with a 3 GB of RAM, an internal memory of 32 GB. It has a back / rear camera of 13 MP + 2 MP and a 13 MP front camera with a 3000 mah Li-Po battery capacity to push all this. Below are the key specs of the Spark 4 air:

Tecno Spark 4 Air Key Specs / Features
Network: 3G – Yes, 3G – Yes , 4G – No
Operating System: Android 9.0, Pie
Processor / GPU: 2.0 GHz Quad core Cortex A53 / Mali
Display / Resolution: 6.1 Inches / 1560 x 720 pixels
RAM: 3 GB
Internal / External Memory: 32 GB / Expandable by up to 128 GB (Uses a dedicated Slot)
Camera: Back / Rear 13 MP + 2 MP, Front 13 MP
Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh Li-Po Non Removable
Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Compass
Additional Features: Fingerprint Unlock, Face Unlock
Price: $80 -$140

It should be noted that this phone is a budget friendly device so its not surprising hat it comes with a plastic body made up of a 2.5D curved glass covering the 6.1 inch display with a 1560 x 720 pixels screen resolution. The display uses a 19:9 aspect ratios with a water drop notch up top that houses the selfie camera. It also comes with a dual sim card slot and a microSD card slot for external storage and comes in three colour variants, the aqua blue, champagne gold and midnight black.

This phone comes with a 3000mah battery capacity which should be enough to last a day though its not known yet whether it supports fast charging or not, it does, however has 4GLTE connectivity,Bluetooth, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI,GPS and a micro USB port for file transfer and charging. the devie has been launched in Bangladesh and should be available in other countries soon, so tell me guys whats your take on this budget friendly device?

Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by saheedbadmus(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
3000Mah battery..hm very poor
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by tafat: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
saheedbadmus:
3000Mah battery..hm very poor
well you could say that but you should know that it's a budget device sha
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by iSpread(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
It is a good something though am still using the Tecno K7 series.
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by saxby(f): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
great device from tecno mobile, but atleast they should have made it about 3500mah na, i dont think that 3000 mah will last upto one day o
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by saxby(f): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
tafat:
well you could say that but you should know that it's a budget device sha
yeah it is but that shuldnt have prevented them from increasing the battery size na
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
mtk what ? we know they can never use Snapdragon
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by nanakgh(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
A poor man's Samsung A20..! Nothing more
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by tafat: 2:09am On Aug 27, 2019
yeah thats an amazing device too, this is just more of an upgrade.
iSpread:
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Goldyyy: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Heard there's spark Go also
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by tafat: 6:06am On Aug 28, 2019
oh really? is that the GO edition or something? well i will check it out later sha, i believe it will be great
Goldyyy:
Heard there's spark Go also
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Realboygenius(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
iSpread:

Get ready to upgrade.
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Goldyyy: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2019
tafat:
oh really? is that the GO edition or something? well i will check it out later sha, i believe it will be great
I believe so too
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by iSpread(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Realboygenius:

Get ready to upgrade.
Could you help me upgrade?
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by BuhBye: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2019
nanakgh:
A poor man's Samsung A20..! Nothing more
You must be very rich.
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by nanakgh(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
BuhBye:

You must be very rich.

1) I'm certainly not poor

2) 'A poor man's' something is just an expression. Has nothing to do with literal or finacial poverty or riches. Good day, bro.
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by investigator007: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2019
It is actually
Goldyyy:
I believe so too
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Chiemezueajuzie: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Another spark series. Tecno is doing well sha
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Chiemezueajuzie: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Goldyyy:
I believe so too
the spec is actually not bad...the phone dy game
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Gwandana: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Tecno still have enough in-store for people I can see cool
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Gwandana: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chiemezueajuzie:
Another spark series. Tecno is doing well sha
like seriously spark GO and 4 Air at almost the same time
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Goldyyy: 3:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Gwandana:
like seriously spark GO and 4 Air at almost the same time
as e dey hot
Re: Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series by Goldyyy: 3:42am On Sep 10, 2019
Gwandana:
Tecno still have enough in-store for people I can see cool
as in ehn.... They're not slacking at all

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Repair And Retail Service Centres In Nigeria. / Send Free Sms - Mjoy / The Long Awaited Innjoo I2 Is Finally Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.