Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Buhari Is Not In Japan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not In Japan. (5976 Views)

Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Adonko:
am sorry but you are the one with mental problem, lack ability to assimilate and docile. This is a nation and protocols are followed especially on official trip like this ..we were told ( cos that is how it is done in any Democratic settings) that he travelled alongside three Govs including Lagos state Gov but all of a sudden we are hearing and seeing another thing .

And you think the guy u quoted shouldn't bother asking question but to assume everything as normal ...am happy he replied you well cos your lots are the problem we have in this country.

Shift from me pls

next
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by madenigga(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
what am trying to understand is who is hosting African leaders in Japan.

Cause i am aware that G7 summit is currently ongoing and Japanese leader is in attendance

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by MrColdsweat: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:
IPOB will do all within their propaganda arms to discredit PMB presence in Japan just to safe their face. I don't expect anything less.

Seccesionists are truly propagandists
Actually, the government is the one peddling propaganda. IPOB is only bursting it and they're doing a good job.

Explain this. Why is he not holding the flag and the flag is still straight?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
gwarotango:
These IPOB biafrans have come again grin
Na today you Sabi dem. They will say anything just to safe their face today
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrColdsweat:
Actually, the government is the one peddling propaganda. IPOB is only bursting it and they're doing a good job.

Explain this. Why is he not holding the flag and the flag is still straight?
We know , oya move to the next chapter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Korean children not Japanese
chai

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by MrColdsweat: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

We know , oya move to the next chapter
I sorry for you.

You don't deserve the brain God has given to you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by MrColdsweat: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
chai
The lies the propaganda too careless. So Poorly arranged.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrColdsweat:
I sorry for you.

You don't deserve the brain God has given to you.
Na waa for IPOB. Will you still force your propaganda on him. ?
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:
IPOB will do all within their propaganda arms to discredit PMB presence in Japan just to safe their face. I don't expect anything less.

Seccesionists are truly propagandists
Idle and joblessman

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
Idle and joblessman
You have finally regained your voice, welcome back sheboy
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrColdsweat:
The lies the propaganda too careless. So Poorly arranged.
Propaganda done by quota system of almajiris fulanis and yoruba moslems wat did u expect

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
Propaganda done by quota system of almajiris fulanis and yoruba moslems wat did u expect
We have heard you. sheboy.com
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You have finally regained your voice, welcome back sheboy
Maybe u should cum so i can fvck you anally ,how about dat moslemboy? grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

We have heard you. sheboy.com
I know u treasure my fatdick ,beg me so i can pleasure ur asshole

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
I said we have heard you sheboy.com
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
But you are washing plate for the Muslims in United Arab Emirates where you claimed you reside
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

I said we have heard you sheboy.com
grin grin
Pouring dat sperm in u wont be bad u wickedsoul ,
It will be like "Peak is in You" Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
Someone just sent me a pm now that you have gotten a baby sitter work alongside the plate you wash in Dubai for the Muslims community
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

But you are watching plate for the Muslims in United Arab Emirates where you claimed you reside
I wash plate and cook for a sheikh who attends church with me in his latest chevrolet highclass ,

Yes he goes to church with me i go to mosque with him "Love love love in da air ,u arent worthy to kiss his dirty shoes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:

I wash plate and cook for a sheikh who attends church with me in his latest chevrolet highclass ,

Yes he goes to church with me i go to mosque with him "Love love love in da air ,u arent worthy to kiss his dirty shoes
You should then be ashamed of yourself if you crucify Muslims in social media and you still go to their homes to wash their plates for your means of livelihood. Shame on you.
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Someone just sent me a pm now that you have gotten a baby sitter work alongside the plate you wash in Dubai for the Muslims community
Tell that person that washing plate in al mereikh sunrise hotel is better dan Zoo bank managers job grin grin grin

I am richer dan seunn take that to the bank hehehehehehehehehe

Afamed u ar in pains grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You should then be ashamed of yourself if you crucify Muslims in social media and you still go to their homes to wash their plates for your means of livelihood. Shame on you.
At least am not like you always begging Adaibeku on whatsapp to give you job and money ,U ar idle n broke mr man grin
4 ur info am a supervisor in an inn in aljman suburb! And i left my banking job for wateva shit i do here anuohia grin grin grin

Immhotep LZAa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Unik3030: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
Tell that person that washing plate in al mereikh sunrise hotel is better dan Zoo bank managers job grin grin grin

just keep telling them lies as if we don't know how things run in Dubai. u are just dreaming with those your useless imagination

as per ipob, u will wail till thy kingdom come
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

He is a better being dan all of u moslems staying in that ur accursted country called zootopeia

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
At least am not like you always begging Adaibeku on whatsapp to give you job and money ,U ar idle n broke mr man grin
4 ur info am a supervisor in an inn in aljman suburb! And i left my banking job for wateva shit i do here anuohia grin grin grin

Immhotep LZAa
Lying hypocrite, give us another story to high your profile. You claimed to be a Nurse in UAE few months ago. Suddenly now, you are a supervisor. Definitely devil himself will be ashamed of you

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Unik3030:
just keep telling them lies as if we don't know how things run in Dubai. u are just dreaming with those your useless imagination

Sorry o! Yoruba moslem pls kindly tell us how the Arab Emirates are killing igbos and christians in dubai ,
Open our eyes on how they hated igbos and love chameleon ewedugbegiri because dubai citizens worship bourdillion flesheater and jubrin from sudan...

Start talking we are all ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Unik3030:

Ignore the lypod.Just let me deal with her In the other thread, the liar with bad memory claimed to be a nurse.
Just ignore her, I will singlehandedly finish her career on nairaland
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:

So you are no longer a nurse in Dubai? Few months ago, you claimed to be a nurse. You are liar with bad memory
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

I burn wicked beings supporting buhari on the stake of justice ,
I nail islamic extremist on d cross ..u know where u belong
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by APCHaram: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Op I don't blame you, I blame data and your reasoning.

Your reasoning is way below zero.

Is obvious ortom went on his own and hook up with them there.

Go back to school.

Your line of thought is very nauseating and shameful.

But Ortom is in govt house makurdi as I type this

Or is that man not Ortom

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less-Eldridge Cleaver

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit At Home: Pictures of Situations Report In The South East, Today Monday / Fayemi: We've Delivered On Electoral Promises Despite Financial Challenges / For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.