Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Buhari Is Not In Japan. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not In Japan. (5970 Views)

Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

So you are no longer a nurse in Dubai? Few months ago, you claimed to be a nurse. You are liar with bad memory
Confused being ,did i call myself nurse ,u ar attacking young Amatarasha who happens to be a nurse n i interverned .since then u ar calling a nurse should i keep quiet ...

Nurse kee u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:

I burn wicked beings supporting buhari on the stake of justice ,
I nail islamic extremist on d cross ..u know where u belong
I don burst your bubble right. Lying hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
Confused being ,did i call myself nurse ,u ar attacking young Amatarasha who happens to be a nurse n i interverned .since then u ar calling a nurse should i keep quiet ...

Nurse kee u
Keep quiet you also claimed to be a Nurse in UAE. You are irredeemable liar with bad memory

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

I don burst your bubble right. Lying hypocrite
Look at d person calling me a hypocrite ,u ar d satanic hypocrite here , u claim u av companies while u ar begging Adaibeku for job i have d evidence to prove ,
Thats y i hate nairaland ,d insult calling is only done by mods alternative monikkers if not i would have cursed you .rubbish forum
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by silverkings: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by smileyoo: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
am even finding it very difficult to believe that buhari is bubu... or that bubu is buhari. an average nigerian is.....?
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by naptu2: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
naptu2:
It seems a lot of people do not know the nature of this summit. Some are asking why Samuel Ortom is there, others are asking why a youth organisation put up a banner to welcome Buhari.

I shall address all these now
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by naptu2: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
naptu2:

Samuel Ortom travelled to Japan for the summit, ahead of Buhari. His spokesman released a statement on Saturday, stating that the governor was going to be in Japan for the summit
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by naptu2: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
This statement was actually released on Saturday, but this article was published on Sunday.

Ortom goes to Japan for TICAD

By Hope Abah Emmanuel, Makurdi 
Published Date Aug 25, 2019 14:15 PM

Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom, has travelled out of the country to participate in the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) billed for Yokohama, Japan. The event would hold between August 28 and 30, 2019.

A statement by the governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Terver Akase, on the trip, indicated that his principal would participate at TICAD, initiated by the Japanese Government in 1993 and co-organised every three years by the United Nations, the World Bank and African Union Commission (AUC) with focuses on Africa’s development and economic transformation.

The governor’s spokesman added that Ortom and other Nigerian governors will take part in the main conference as well as its side events.

The statement further noted that President Muhammadu Buhari would be expected to deliver Nigeria’s statement at the conference anchored on the theme: “Africa and Yokohama, Sharing Passion for the Future.” It would be recalled that Ortom had jetted out of Nigeria barely a month ago to attend this year’s Mutual Union of Tiv in America (MUTA) and the Annual Convention of Idoma Association in Maryland and New York in United States which held between August 1 and 4, 2019.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ortom-goes-to-japan-for-ticad.html
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by naptu2: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
naptu2:
Now that banner.

That banner was made by the International Youth Fellowship (IYF).

The IYF was founded in 1995 and Pastor Ock Soo Park was instrumental in founding it.

Who is Pastor Ock Soo Park?

Well, if you've read this thread from the beginning, then you've seen him. He is the man that is welcoming President Faure Gnassingbe of Togo to Japan in the video in my second post.

You see, IYF is taking part in TICAD7.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ock_Soo_Park

naptu2:
President Faure Gnassingbe of Togo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH0Dt7e8l8I
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by naptu2: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
naptu2:
Some other people are wondering why African leaders are arriving Japan today, when the summit is actually beginning on Wednesday and the prime minister of Japan is at the G7 summit.

Well, TICAD7 is actually being organised by a lot of organisations like the United Nations, the African Union and the Government of Japan.

Lots of UN organisations, like the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), are having meetings on the sidelines of the summit.

Non governmental organisations like the Tony Elumelu Foundation and the International Youth Fellowship, are also having meetings on the sidelines of the summit.

And of course there will be bilateral meetings between African presudents and ministers on the sidelines of the summit

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by fx45(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Op I don't blame you, I blame data and your reasoning.

Your reasoning is way below zero.

Is obvious ortom went on his own and hook up with them there.

Go back to school.

Your line of thought is very nauseating and shameful.
This Awusa-Fulani miscreant claiming Igbo... Why the thing dey pepper you like this? Where is Buhari?
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by naptu2: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
naptu2:
The prime minister of the Ivory Coast, Amadou Gon Coulibaly, being welcomed to Japan by the International Youth Fellowship earlier today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
Look at d person calling me a hypocrite ,u ar d satanic hypocrite here , u claim u av companies while u ar begging Adaibeku for job i have d evidence to prove ,
Thats y i hate nairaland ,d insult calling is only done by mods alternative monikkers if not i would have cursed you .rubbish forum
I said you are a liar with no memory at all. Oya show me where I beg anyone on Nairaland for work or make Amadioha strike your mouth now now
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
If you fail to show me where I beg Adaibeku for work I will definitely initiate your life ban on Nairaland and place a curse on you
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Temptee101(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Op I don't blame you, I blame data and your reasoning.

Your reasoning is way below zero.

Is obvious ortom went on his own and hook up with them there.

Go back to school.

Your line of thought is very nauseating and shameful.
Ortom went on his own? O Lord how did you create such a being

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
Rubbish forum but you fail to abandon your monicker on Nairaland.Terrorists Muslims you are in Dubai working as house sheboy for Muslims community. Devil is ashamed of your hypocrite
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Rekhina(f): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Rubbish forum but you fail to abandon your monicker on Nairaland.Terrorists Muslims you are in Dubai working as house sheboy for Muslims community. Devil is ashamed of your hypocrite
If i catch you beggar , U know i dont roll with jobless moslems but rich handsome hairly white dudes ,
Beg Adaibeku she will give you job as a bra & panties washerman in her ladies forever Spa!

Submit ur CV online on ladiesforeverhl.Net grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rekhina:
If i catch you beggar , U know i dont roll with jobless moslems but rich handsome hairly white dudes ,
Beg Adaibeku she will give you job as a bra & panties washerman in her ladies forever Spa!

Submit ur CV online on ladiesforeverhl.Net grin grin
This Dubai evening newspapers, will not allow person to rest in peace. Sheboy.com
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Temptee101:
Ortom went on his own? O Lord how did you create such a being
Cry your brain washing go abeg
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by losky83: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrColdsweat:
The media outlets reported that buhari traveled with sanwo-olu.

This is the picture circulating the media with sanwo-olu nowhere to be found.

Did buhari travel with ortom?

Why are Nigerians this gullible?

Cc lzaa immhotep.
what is your problem with who our president travelled with?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Charleys: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
BMO waiting for updates on buhari like
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by mezzyg: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrColdsweat:
I sorry for you.

You don't deserve the brain God has given to you.
Thank you for that.

He deserves 100 strokes
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by naptu2: 4:12am On Aug 27, 2019
naptu2:
Updated.

NTA Network News video:

President Muhhamadu Buhari in Japan.

(The International Youth Fellowship group sang "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" for him grin )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkX9n-oud_Q
Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:
At least am not like you always begging Adaibeku on whatsapp to give you job and money ,U ar idle n broke mr man grin
4 ur info am a supervisor in an inn in aljman suburb! And i left my banking job for wateva shit i do here anuohia grin grin grin

Immhotep LZAa
Devil is a liar, from banking job, later you claimed to be a Nurse in Dubai, now you are a supervisor? Truly liars don't have a memory.
Go and clean up the Muslim Sheikh poo jooo.we know Una type

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:

Nurse kee u
Devil is ashamed of your lies

Cc LZAA
Cc: Immhetop
Cc: Adaibeku
Cc: Unik3030

Re: Buhari Is Not In Japan. by Afamed: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Tell that person that washing plate in al mereikh sunrise hotel is better dan Zoo bank managers job grin grin grin

I am richer dan seunn take that to the bank hehehehehehehehehe

Afamed u ar in pains grin
Yes you are richer than Seun.
Typical chest beater
From from a bank manager in Nigeria
To a Nurse in UAE
Now you have suddenly become a Supervisor.
Your village people self are ashamed of you right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

- / NBS: Nigeria Generated ₦424.71 Billion VAT In Q3 / Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.