Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Bbnaija 2019: Don Jazzy & Others Hilariously React To Gedoni And Jackye’s Evictn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Don Jazzy & Others Hilariously React To Gedoni And Jackye’s Evictn (1727 Views)

Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Don Jazzy & Others Hilariously React To Gedoni And Jackye’s Evictn by onyi25(f): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
It was a double eviction on Sunday night as Pepper Dem Housemates, Jackye and Gedoni were both evicted from the Big Brother Naija 2019 house.

Music Icon, Don Jazzy and other Nigerians have taken to social media to react to their eviction.

See what they are saying;

-The highlight of tonight’s eviction is the way Tacha sat down when Jackye was evicted. this babe is unbothered ���� #bbnaija

– Gedoni’s kneeling down was a sigh of relief for the Talks that would have sprung out today over Khafi and Venita… ������ Man is tired aiidy #BBNaija

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/bbnaija-2019-don-jazzy-and-others.html

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Don Jazzy & Others Hilariously React To Gedoni And Jackye’s Evictn by Hungrychicken(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
what am I even doing here? I don't watch the show.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Mansa Musa Rich Billionaires To Purchase MTN And Shoprite? / Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia / Lovely Family Photos Of Adaeze Yobo, Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Clad In Denim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.