Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood (31426 Views)

Unilag Fresher's Seen Climbing Wall To Undergo Mandatory Drug Test / Unilag Freshers Seen Climbing Wall To Undergo Their Mandatory Drug Test. / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Emmanuel226(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
wetin man go do na sad
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Emmanuel226(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
no security for dat school
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by EBAZ(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
kingsmecca:
This is 100% danger, please take this thing to front page. shocked
very risky.
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Emmanuel226(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
well dey were lucky dat we dont have constant power supply in Naija tongue
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Emmanuel226(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
God save dem today grin
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
If this is happening in front of their school gate, then this reckless stunt should be reported to the school management for timely cautioning.

Waiting for the evitable to happen just to blame one government is (to me) deliberate foolishness. They can stay back home if the path isn't save.
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Emmanuel226(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Warning:
Never try dis at home cool
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Smoke55: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
agbarisocket:
ojukwu brought this massacre to hia landed
Chai...Did This One Go To Nursery School At All?
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Emmanuel226(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
if there had been power supply,it would have been a different story altogether cool cheesy
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Do you blame the kids?? If the road was good, would they attempt doing that.? Don’t blame the kids , they did what they felt to them was right to avoid getting messed up on the their way to school.
keep voting stupid idiots named politicians who have nothing to offer.
A country whose political campaigns still hinges on construction of roads, viable electricity and pipe borne water a.k.a “borehole “ in 2019 can never get better .
One politician will campaign with that road again in 2023.. Nonsense country
They go abroad for medical tours, but still they don’t learn anything there .,our hospitals are an eyesore, they send their kids to school over there , still our educational sector is in shambles.. it’s a headache alone being a NIGERIAN

2 Likes

Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by owenwin: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by nextstep(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Water + high voltage do not mix... chai... this is a tragedy just waiting to happen... if anything should fall and hit those iron bars they are holding...

Delta State Governor ... please do something. twitterers, abeg retweet
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by blesskewe(f): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
stormborn28:
see the kind mind wey you get....even though we know it is bad, we don't pray for misfortune
Isn't it obvious what they are doing as dangerous??
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by charlesELIKIBA: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
...typing from a highly developed country

this brings tears to my eyes and anger to my heart.
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by xcelentattitude(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate undecided

To even imagine that someone was filming this made me lose interest in watching the video.

1 Like

Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by ityP(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Ogbenutan

Oro buruku lenu eye, werey

U don't have sense. I am not blaming the kids, but the fool filming who couldn't send them back home
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by stormborn28(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
blesskewe:

Isn't it obvious what they are doing as dangerous??
didnt you read my statement? I said even though we know it is bad, we don't pray for misfortune ...they are children... So they may not know the gravity of what they are doing
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by blesskewe(f): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
stormborn28:
didnt you read my statement? I said even though we know it is bad, we don't pray for misfortune ...they are children... So they may not know the gravity of what they are doing
Ok then
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by kayusely70(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Delta again? What has happened to the huge allocation and 13% derivation fund?
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by backbone503(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
We are too dependent on government in this country. This could or can still be averted if a humane person can just get sandbags or blocks and place them in the flood as stepping stones.

Its not enough to film and post; do the litle you can about it.
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by TotoNaRubber: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
And the photographer was busy recording them, why couldnt you find a safer mode of transport for them.
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is so disturbing....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by fkj950ax(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
kingsmecca:
This is 100% danger, please take this thing to front page. shocked

Is front page a Flood Abatement Agency or a Life Insurance Service Provider?
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Btruth: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
I blame their parents. School no dey run away. Safety first they said.

1 Like

Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by koolaid87: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Zoo
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by DavSagacity(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
I know they're like. " there is no cause for alarm since there is usually no light."
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Ochyman(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
No light naa......They are Used to That......
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by vennitta: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
shocked shocked :oOMG

etcsines:
Nigerian School Students seen Risking Their Lives Climbing Fence Of A Transformer in a Bid To Cross the Flood right in front of their School's Gate In Delta State!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pImCkoecq_M

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/08/students-seen-climbing-transformer.html

Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by piagetskinner(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
The person filming it is wicked
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by EdiAbali: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
KingLennon:
The kids don't deserve all this stress to qet quality education. It's Sickeninq and dishearteninq. Well this is Nigeria...

Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by Lilymax(f): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
etcsines:
Hi, Lilymax, whats up?
I'm good, and u?
Re: Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood by etcsines: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Lilymax:

I'm good, and u?

Same here... Just wanted to know if we could friends...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / My Younger Sister Is Too Dull.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.