Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque (2281 Views)

First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque by AmazingELixir: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Guys judge for yourselves

Re: See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque by Raysleek: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Make I park here to learn something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque by Officialgarri: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow, wasted Raft foundation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque by Chidexter(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Confirm case of the walls of jericho fell down flat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque by Jasen1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
You mean a foundation was closed or how

@Op what was demolished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque by AmazingELixir: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jasen1:
You mean a foundation was closed or how

@Op what was demolished

This happened to the foundation.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
AmazingELixir:

This happened to the foundation.....
What exactly do you want us to do? The structure was illegal and was demolished. You people make things out of nothing. If the State government said it was illegal, then it was. If I may ask, is it Wike that orders for the demolition of illegal structures? You Muslins have issues.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque by 2special(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
do you know how many churches that have been destroyed l guess, this will be the first mosque to be demolished in Nigeria which is even at the foundation level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Before And After Pictures Of Alleged Demolished Mosque by AmazingELixir: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What exactly do you want us to do? The structure was illegal and was demolished. You people make things out of nothing. If the State government said it was illegal, then it was. If I may ask, is it Wike that orders for the demolition of illegal structures? You Muslins have issues.

grin grin grin

Lolz bros take it easy I'm on your side

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unfortunate About Ipob's support / WOW! Transformed Spera In Deo, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. VIDEO / With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.