Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie (2279 Views)

2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie / Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Calculating: 4:54am On Mar 01, 2020
By Happiness Chukwuebuka- March 1, 2020

Chekwas Okorie, the national chairman of the defunct United Progressive Party (UPP), has predicted that the All Progressive Congress (APC) will take over Anambra State from the ruling All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in 2022.

Mr Okorie whose party was recently deregistered by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) stated this in an interview with Sun Newspapers.

He collapsed his party into the APC after being deregistered over failure of the UPP to meet the requirements for continued existence as a political party.

The APGA has been in firm control of the South-East state for over a decade now. Although INEC has not announced the date for the next governorship election in the state, it is expected to hold next year before the expiration of the tenure of Willie Obiano, the incumbent governor winds down in 2022.

Okorie who founded APGA said Anambra State will be his starting point and his movement into the APC will reshape the party’s existence in the geo-political zone where the party is reportedly not doing well.

ALSO READ: Uzodimma speaks on installation of Emir in Imo

He said his main aim of delivering the state to the APC is to bargain for an Igbo presidency at the completion of the president’s tenure in 2023.

“…Now with me fully involved and others we are marching into Anambra to deliver the governorship to APC in Anambra in 2021. I will be fully involved in that effort with all my associates and others,” he said.

“And that will be the beginning of sweeping across the entire Igbo land and by 2023 President Buhari must have done his beat well by the grace of God and we shall insist even before then that it will make for the finale healing of the wounds of the war if an Igbo man is given the opportunity to become president in 2023.

“And we have to make that point not by force, not by flexing muscles, but by diplomacy, by showing commitment, by political sagacity, by engagement, by building bridges, etc, all this we will do, not by wishful thinking and we will also impress it on the president that he will be writing his name in gold if he gives efficacy to that aspiration of the Igbo people and it will now bring the type of unity that Nigeria has been clamouring to have.

“The prospects are very bright. If I didn’t see how bright the prospects are I wouldn’t waste my time,” the Abia indigen added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/with-me-onboard-apc-will-take-over-anambra-in-2022-chekwas-okorie/%3famp
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by soloehis(m): 4:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Booked
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 01, 2020
That's a constant.

Anambra people are fed up with PDP. They can't just swallow their pride and port to another Party.

16years of serving PDP with absolutely nothing to show for it aside the counterfeit suspension bridge Obiano built.

Obiano will keep signing MOU with nothing to show for it.

Ugu exportation, Audio
Rice production, Audio
International airport, Audio

In real sense and facing reality squarely, 95% of Obiano's achievement are Audio.
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by AguofthEast(m): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Apc can never win Anambra , so mechieonu nsi

4 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Mraphel: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2020
AguofthEast:
Apc can never win Anambra , so mechieonu nsi
Sit down my friend.

Anambra is next.

APC the Yoruba party won bayelsa the home of Jonathan and has already won election in the south east. 2023 three states in igbo land will be APC

2 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by DeomoviesI: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2020
Yes sir
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Lawgod247: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2020
ok
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's a constant.

Anambra people are fed up with PDP. They can't just swallow their pride and port to another Party.

16years of serving PDP with absolutely nothing to show for it aside the counterfeit suspension bridge Obiano built.

Ugu exportation, Audio
Rice production, Audio

In real sense and facing reality squarely, 95% of Obiano's achievement are Audio.

Sometimes research before commenting instead of exposing your Ignorance...

PDP has nothing to do with anambra and moreover ur states are in total shambles with ghettos and shanties.

8 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Davash222(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's a constant.

Ugu exportation, Audio
Rice production, Audio

Anambra is not PDP. Learn to align your phone with your brain before you type, you this head slammer!

9 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by NextD18: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2020
Chekwas Okorie bu nnor onye mgbu kara aka.

Nya ezigbo onye apari ka obu!

Nne eh! Onyea na apukwa ala o! Odiya ka Anambra bu playing ground for party ndi mgbakpor?

Kitikpa lachapuya anya there

6 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by onwanaholland: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
That's a constant.

Ugu exportation, Audio
Rice production, Audio

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by chyket(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's a constant.

Ugu exportation, Audio
Rice production, Audio

Anambra is APGA not PDP!

3 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Olanipekun1: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2020
I wish these people can understand how an average Anambra man hates APC so much cheesy

see for you to identify with apc in Anambra means automatic rejection

at the mention of APC all anambra man can see is bokoharam party of bokoharam grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2020
A good palm wine can make a man say rubbish and also think he is important. sad

2 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by StreetFight: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2020
It's getting more interesting. If a see any Nigeria politician in heaven, I will leave there because definitely that is not the Heaven where my Father resides, that's a China made heaven.
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by PureGoldh(m): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Lets wait and see how it goes
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2020
Olanipekun1:
I wish these people can understand how an average Anambra man hates APC so much cheesy

see for you to identify with apc in Anambra means automatic rejection

at the mention of APC all anambra man can see is bokoharam party of bokoharam grin

Don't mind the fool.

He doesn't know he would have stood a better chance had he collapsed his structure into Booth Party sef.

2 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Mysticwebb: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's a constant.

Ugu exportation, Audio
Rice production, Audio

Look at what too much head slamming has caused to your brain.
Soon you will wander aimlessly around the street, dancing to a music only playing in your damaged brain cells.

3 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Sylraph1: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
NextD18:
Chekwas Okorie bu nnor onye mgbu kara aka.

Nya ezigbo onye apari ka obu!

Nne eh! Onyea na apukwa ala o! Odiya ka Anambra bu playing ground for party ndi mgbakpor?

Kitipka lachapuya anya there
Nne rapu anuofia n'achoro ima ife....

Iberibe nke ya enwero mmekwata....
Gba nkiti....UBOCHI nta anyi ACHUO N'OWERE nchi

1 Like

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by CarlosTheJackal: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's a constant.

Ugu exportation, Audio
Rice production, Audio

A PGA has been ruling Anambra for 16 years and not pdp.

If only Aregbesola gave you real education you would have been brilliant but you were just opon Imo specimen

3 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2020
So what example has the APC set to be emulated by any state?

2 Likes

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by TheTourist: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2020
In his dreams for sure. Igboland with Ndi Enugu & Ndi Anambra can never fall into the hands of CPC packaged as APC.

We can forgive the past but never forget.

1 Like

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by AguofthEast(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Mraphel:

Sit down my friend.

Anambra is next.

APC the Yoruba party won bayelsa the home of Jonathan and has already won election in the south east. 2023 three states in igbo land will be APC
Who is your friend ?

1 Like

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by jonsnow12(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Lolz grin grin grin grin
Nice Dream

1 Like

Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:
In his dreams for sure. Igboland with Ndi Enugu & Ndi Anambra can never fall into the hands of CPC packaged as APC.

We can forgive the past but never forget.

Count Anambra out of that madness. Enugu is PDP and Anambra is Apga..

So there is nothing wrong if APC wins in Anambra state.
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by TheTourist: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Count Anambra out of that madness. Enugu is PDP and Anambra is Apga..

So there is nothing wrong if APC wins in Anambra state.

There is a whole lot wrong if CPC wins in Anambra state. And I included Anambra and Enugu because they are wise and educationally informed unlike your kilt and kin who would rather sell their rights for a lot of soup and shortsightedness.
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:

There is a whole lot wrong if CPC wins in Anambra state. And I included Anambra and Enugu because they are wise and educationally informed unlike your kilt and kin who would rather sell their rights for a lot of soup and shortsightedness.

Well Anambra is Apga and on their own political space.....

Enugu is Pdp and on their own political space...both are different in their Ideology.
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by TheTourist: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well Anambra is Apga and on their own political space.....

Enugu is Pdp and on their own political space...both are different in their Ideology.

Well I'm from Anambra state and know the ideology and thinking pattern of the people from that extraction which is no different and it's nothing to do with bi-partisan politics. Both times APC have held power in the Eastern Region were through "democratic coups" like 'defection' and 'court order'. They can never win a free and fair ballot in the East.
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:

Well I'm from Anambra state and know the ideology and thinking pattern of the people from that extraction which is no different and it's nothing to do with bi-partisan politics. Both times APC have held power in the Eastern Region were through "democratic coups" like 'defection' and 'court order'. They can never win a free and fair ballot in the East.

Oga Biko your Ideology is useless.

YPP even won in anambra state. If APC brings better candidate I will vote them..

I don't share in that thinking or sentiments pls.
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by TheTourist: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga Biko your Ideology is useless.

YPP even won in anambra state. If APC brings better candidate I will vote them..

I don't share in that thinking or sentiments pls.

You cannot understand. No point wasting precious data arguing with you cheesy grin grin
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:

You cannot understand. No point wasting precious data arguing with you cheesy grin grin

I don't need to understand anything on same state I am from. Any better candidate can go afterall I am not voting an Hausa or Yoruba man buy my fellow Igbo man.

You guys should stop spreading unnecessary sentiments around Biko.
Re: With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie by TheTourist: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I don't need to understand anything on same state I am from. Any better candidate can go afterall I am not voting an Hausa or Yoruba man buy my fellow Igbo man.

You guys should stop spreading unnecessary sentiments around Biko.

I know there'll always be elements like you that will cast wayward and shortsighted votes but gladly you and people like you are and will always be in the minority. APC can never win free and fair elections in Anambra take it or leave it. If they like they should bring Ojukwu Jr. he can't win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Country Ever, Nnamdi Kanu / Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! / Igboho Visits Igangan, Insists Fulani Residents Must Leave Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.