Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts (62899 Views)

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by inyenejo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
We are here in Japan since , the fake President buharigg Jubril Al Sudani Aminu did not come here don't be deceived....Yak Abasi ibom eyong awod buharigg.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by bizhop01: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
So buhari now become missing cow
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by marv1: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Miscreants wasting their time.
Anyone of them that is caught will face the music.
If you cannot carry out a threat in Nigeria what gives them the assurance that they can do it in a developed and civilised country.
What a bunch of jokers??
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by islandmoon: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
fortran12:

G7 nations — Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and the US . I dont think I see Nigeria included so why should he attend?
what is adesina, Ghanian president and other African leaders doing there? we know some nations have veto power and permanent seat membership, but some brilliant African leaders were invited, you need some lesson man.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by fortran12: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
islandmoon:

what is adesina, Ghanian president and other African leaders doing there? we know some nations have veto power and permanent seat membership, but some brilliant African leaders were invited, you need some lesson man.
But was Nigeria invited if no then he should not be there
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by fortran12: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
islandmoon:

Since he was not invited why should he go?
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Unik3030: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Psoul:

Oga, IPOB is not playing Opposition politics. If IPOB want to play Opposition, they will form political party.

IPOB is not interested in who is there rather, they want to be in their own country.

Your problem is that u have bn thinking they are playing opposition politics that is why u have fail to appreciate what they are doing.
So u expect me to appreciate someone who beats his father n also threatening to beat another person's father
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Unik3030: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2019
1b8m:
wisdom is profitable to the wise. He is saying that the picture was photoshopped, buhari is nowhere in Japan!
what about the video of him being welcomed in Japan? Now that u have his picture among those leaders at d summit, I guess that's photoshoped too?
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Unik3030: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The only thing you understand is to gather likes and shares on front page
if I want likes,i will just call buhari stupid n all the pigs will give me as much likes as possible
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Psoul(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Unik3030:
So u expect me to appreciate someone who beats his father n also threatening to beat another person's father

Is that where u want us to go now. We were talking of playing opposition by IPOB now u don shift to person beating his father.

Ok, let's go there.
When a father refuses to behave like a father and chooses to behave like a child, it will be right to give him children's treatment.
Even the Bible warns about fathers provoking their children. The Bible knows that fathers provoking their children can warrant them bn beaten up so the Holy Book warned fathers far much in advance.

Ephesians 6:4
4Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger;
instead, bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Bro, what do u think?
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Unik3030: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Psoul:

Is that where u want us to go now. We were talking of playing opposition by IPOB now u don shift to person beating his father.

Ok, let's go there.
When a father refuses to behave like a father and chooses to behave like a child, it will be right to give him children's treatment.
Even the Bible warns about fathers provoking their children. The Bible knows that fathers provoking their children can warrant them bn beaten up so the Holy Book warned fathers far much in advance.

Bro, what do u think?
please show me that Bible verse that says u can beat your father
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Psoul(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Unik3030:
please show me that Bible verse that says u can beat your father

John 2:15 New International Version (NIV)

15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Unik3030: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Psoul:

John 2:15 New International Version (NIV)

15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
it is now confirmed that u are mad, read from verse 1 n u will understand it was talking about Jesus Christ clearing the temple of people buying and selling. So u take that to b beating of parent? How can any sane man believe that the Bible will instruct us to beat our parents when it stated clearly that respect your father n mother so your Days could b long.i advice u not to beat your father ooo cos the Bible can never confuse us, respect your father n mother not beat ooo. Misinterpretation na him b your problem
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Psoul(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Unik3030:
it is now confirmed that u are mad, read from verse 1 n u will understand it was talking about Jesus Christ clearing the temple of people buying and selling. So u take that to b beating of parent? How can any sane man believe that the Bible will instruct us to beat our parents when it stated clearly that respect your father n mother so your Days could b long.i advice u not to beat your father ooo cos the Bible can never confuse us, respect your father n mother not beat ooo. Misinterpretation na him b your problem

Now, let me forget about the insult of telling me that I am mad. May be that was how u were brought up.
Let's go back to our argument. Who could believe that that meek and gentle Jesus that hates violent could pick up cane and flog the elders selling and buying in His father's house. But the Bible tells us that He was filled with anger cos of the behaviours of those elders that should be in charge of securing the Holy of Holies. The were the ones turning it into a place of unholy merchants.

Christ was angry and flogged those merchants cos they behaved like kids and deserved to be treated so.
If Christ, with His supernatural powers could get so angry to flog elders, how much less us that are feeble beings?
We can at a point be subjected to a condition that will warrant beating an elder.

Bro, let me ask u. If you catch ur father defiling your little daughter, do u think you will still accord him that fatherly respect. What if he insist that he has no regret for his action and even start a problem with you. I know u will tell me that as a civil man u are, that u will just hand him over to the law for justice. I tell you, u will not do just that in real life situation. U will do worst.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.