Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi (62888 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
President Obasanjo is a good hearted man. He has always wanted a President from the Southeast, or one from the South-South, with Igbo roots. He believes that is the best way to heal the wounds of the civil war. He is a man who strongly believes in the unity of Nigeria. In 2007, he wanted Governor Peter Odili, but Governor Yar’adua insisted on Governor Goodluck Jonathan as his running mate. Peter Odili said as much in his book, which was corroborated by others, including Nuhu Ribadu and Nasir El-Rufai.

What Obasanjo did is understandable, but it will not matter in the election. Therefore, the Peoples Democratic Party would not be wise to attack it, as Tinubu and the All Progressives Congress have done. President Obasanjo has done so much for Nigeria, in peacetime and in wartime. Whether we like his stance on anything, we must respect his status, and place in history, and respectfully agree to disagree.

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/pfbid0WRNiWJDLTZyJkbshr5tqEiCEwrY3eVWLSruETvXfyMqnftkjZtsmhQqgKFwyF7JTl/?app=fbl

205 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by lhordspy: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is the first time i am agreeing with Reno. I think he is starting to come back to his old self.

The Counter-statement from APC was needless. Mr Bayo Onanuga the APC spokeperson should always learn to keep his emotion in-check. It is not everything you dish out responds to. Little little things like these piss people off, especially like me. If PDP decide not to respond to the endorsement just like APC. Then the joke is on APC.

Olusegun Obasanjo has the right to endorse anyone or anybody. Terming his endorsement useless is an overdo. It makes no sense. The yorubas and well meaning Nigerians aint complaining. We wish him well. Even though me and my entire household will be voting Asiwaju Tinubu.

557 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by atiku4President(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Meaningless reaction from a noise maker.

All along this guy has been attacking Buhari, I thought he was fighting for a better Nigeria. I now know he has been fighting for his stomach.

He is inadvertently walking himself into more years of self exile. What a coward!

374 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Realrealfact: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
PO

494 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by dumahi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Manipulator. It's a big shame that intelligent younger people (like Reno, FFK, and Keyamo) who should be contesting for President prefer to work as media thugs to enthrone old outdated people with analog brains to keep messing things up. Shame on you Reno for wasting your prime.

Ezek:
How My Teenage Son Started This Revolution In Swindon

An Annotated Story To Help In Bringing Out The Leaders In Our Young People

This Is A Project Of ICSA, Premiering On New Year's Day 2023. All rights reserved.

It was a Sunday and we were doing some outdoor laundry after coming home from church. I kept my phone on a little wad of pound bills that I placed on a bench. I also hung some clothing on two metal pipes running from wall to wall.

After about 30 minutes, the breeze began to blow. One of the clothings I adore that hung on the pipes fell off to the dusty floor.

"Pick up that clothing Ezek", I bellowed at my look-alike son. Everyone agrees that we both look alike. But we often disagree.

Instantly, Ezek picked the clothing. I wanted him to come and help me pick up something because I was washing some fabric. Instead, I saw the fourteen-year-old fiddling with the clothing he just picked up.

"Why are you fiddling with the clothes?" I said straight to him.

"To button and fold it up", said Ezekuna matter-of-factly, which got me rather angry at him.

"Come on, do you have to to do that now?" I said with thick criticism hanging in my voice.

"But Dad, you could still have criticised it if I just threw the clothing without folding it".

The protest in the boy's voice was as hot and as subdued as the criticism in mine a while ago. I thought over what he said and kept quiet. He too kept quiet. When I looked quickly at him, he looked guilty a bit.

"Don't worry Ezek, what you said made sense".

"Oh, thanks Dad".

I saw deep respect for me in an inflection of Ezek's eyes just as he uttered that short expression of gratitude. I just knew he meant it.

NOTE: To be continued. Our study shows that the earlier the citizens of a country are made to exercise leadership offices, the better the country fairs. This story series is psychologically imbued and targeted. It is aimed at BRINGING OUT THE LEADERSHIP QUALITIES IN OUR YOUNG PEOPLE ESPECIALLY IN THE FAMILY AND WORKPLACE SETTINGS. To follow the story, tweet it and follow this Twitter handle. Every update will be published there EVERY TIME.

https://twitter.com/ICSAPublic/status/1609522964554452992?t=p2PEfPYW7Ev6fYKW4hZP9Q&s=19

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by TechW: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Everyone knows that obi is the best man. Nigeria won't end in 4 years time afterall

353 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Well said!

Why I have not been all out on OBJ

I respect his service to the country, and personality

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by God1000(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
The chatterbox will surely react

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Well said!

Why I have not been all out on OBJ

I respect his service to the country, and personality

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Moh247: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
cool

Unfuntunately Obasanjo can't really help Obi much in getting Northern or SouthWestern votes

February 25 is almost here, results from Ota, Owu, Egbaland, Ogun State would all speak for itself

No point joining issues with people attacking Tinubu's Emi lokan affirmative words

Obasanjo withheld Lagos LGA fund because Tinubu created LCDA, Tinubu still won

Obasanjo did everything to seize Lagos state for PDP Tinubu still defeated him

Obasanjo wanted tenure elongation, 3rd term and life Presidency, Tinubu and others still defeated him and stopped his 3rd term agenda

Obasanjo and PDP impeached Ladoja and started harrassing him, Ladoja personally went to stay with Tinubu, and Tinubu defeated PDP to reinstate Ladoja

When Atiku was illegally removed from Vice Presidential residence by Obasanjo and Obasanjo wanted to impeach him, Tinubu sent Prof Osinbajo SAN and Akeredolu SAN to defend him and later brought Atiku to ACN

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Abfinest007(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi is a blessed man

246 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Moferere: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Still, Obi won't win.
Know this and know peace

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Blakjewelry(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
atiku4President:
Meaningless reaction from a noise maker.

All along this guy has been attacking Buhari, I thought he was fighting for a better Nigeria. I now know he has been fighting for his stomach.

He is inadvertently walking himself into more years of self exile. What a coward!
haba so no one has right to his own thought again? What he said is correct, the reason some people are rooting for obi is to give the people of the east a sense of belonging.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nigerians we ll never accept Ipob master to be our president.
Tinubu will surely win this election and put an end to Ipob master's evil agenda.
Nowadays ObJ and supporting failures are loke 5&6

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
When you get to OBJ age nothing matters but the truth , Nigeria should produce a president of Igbo extraction ...but due to igbophobia a lot were against it

Fortunately or should I say miraculously a good candidate emerges from Igbo extraction and he happens to be the best candidate by miles , as the other two candidates are absolutely nothing to write home about

Just like Chelsea wining 2012 champions League , when it's your time it's your time nothing absolutely nothing can stop it ...not even you

240 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
TechW:
Everyone knows that obi is the best man. Nigeria won't end in 4 years time.
U can't package Ipob master for us, we can see through his evil Ipob agenda.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=jmoore post=119614705][/quote]
Funny man......reacting to an individual who allegedly doesn't have a structure..... grin
Sane Nigerians, you see the reasons why Obi will win this elections?

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by nairalee(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thank God Reno Omokri decided to be more sensible this new year

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Auduambless(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is just the beginning grin grin grin grin grin

We will soon be seeing Obedient boldly written on every streets of Nigeria

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Obakoolex(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
lhordspy:
This is the first time i am agreeing with Reno. I think he is starting to come back to his old self.

The Counter-statement from APC was needless. Mr Bayo Onanuga the APC spokeperson should always learn to keep his emotion in-check. It is not everything you dish out responds to. Little little things like these piss people off, especially like me. If PDP decide not to respond to the endorsement just like APC. Then the joke is on APC.

Olusegun Obasanjo has the right to endorse anyone or anybody. Terming his endorsement useless is an overdo. It makes no sense. The yorubas and well meaning Nigerians aint complaining. We wish him well.

You just said my mind. Bravo

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Brendaniel: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
President Peter Obi(GCFR)

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by ecolime(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moferere:
Still, Obi won't win.
Know this and know peace
BAT won't win
Know this and know peace.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Harrynight(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Millimann: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
They are being put to shame one after another.

They said he will drop out of the contest latest by December 2020 but this is January 2023 and he's still waxing stronger.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Omooba77: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2023

Reno and rebuttals......

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by adecz: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
undecided

Las, las, when you analyze the
political quagmire we find ourselves
in today, everything was caused by
the baba agbalagba called Obasanjo❌❎❌

It was him who insisted on a sick, dying
man called Yar'adua to succeed him.

It was still him that manipulated a green
horn, clueless politician, GEJ to be Yar'adua's
running mate.

Yar'adua died and the inexperienced
GEJ took over and allowed looters take
control of his government.

When Obasanjo fell out with GEJ, he now
endorsed the most useless, dumbest
ethnocentric, religious bigot in the name
of Buhari..

Today, we see how a person of low
IQ like Buhari has virtually destroyed every
sector of national existence, causing
death, hunger and hopelessness. He is Commander In Chief of the armed forces, see what security has become. He I'd Minister Of Petroleum, together with NNPC GMD, the Petroleum sector is comatose❗️❗️❗️☹️

It's all Obasanjo's making. Now he wants
to endorse a pathological liar like
Obi, who has never knew any part of
Nigeria, apart from Lagos, Abuja and igbo land
to become president❌❌❌❌

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Salvador1: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
I thought urchins were happy obj endorsed bedwetting tinubu some months ago?.

Why are they insulting their elders.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by iwaeda: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2023

Baba OBJ, can not even win at Obasnjo's library, endorsing Obi that will loose Anambra to Atiku. grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by GardenOfGod(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yorubas respect their elders... Only urchins disrespect them grin grin grin
Salvador1:
I thought urchins were happy obj endorsed bedwetting tinubu some months ago?.

Why are they insulting their elders.

JoeNL22:

Funny man......reacting to an individual who allegedly doesn't have a structure..... grin
Sane Nigerians, you see the reasons why Obi will win this elections?
I don't understand why a structureless candidate is becoming a bone of contention... Obi-Datti to the rescue

34 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
mrvitalis:
When you get to OBJ age nothing matters but the truth , Nigeria should produce a president of Igbo extraction ...but due to igbophobia a lot were against it

Fortunately or should I say miraculously a good candidate emerges from Igbo extraction and he happens to be the best candidate by miles , as the other two candidates are absolutely nothing to write home about

Just like Chelsea wining 2012 champions League , when it's your time it's your time nothing absolutely nothing can stop it ...not even you
Exactly

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by ZamaniT: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2023

This Obasanjo's Endorsement has unsettled enemies of Nigeria

Hahahahahahaha

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.