Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

“Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest (47859 Views)

A Nigerian Youth With A Good Football Commentary Skills / SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Ifeanyi Momah Buys His Wife, Justina Momah A Benz For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by guru90: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2019
uuzba:

Be cussing them.
They will arrest you.
If you really think they are useless, go and replace them yourself. Join the force and turn things around.

Me join Nig force... I dey craze. I don't want to carry Nig curses at all....

I am enjoying my happy life now and as well waiting for Biafra to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by cooluzi: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2019
PhilbanConsult:
VACANCIES

A Female Social Media Manager urgently needed.

Graphic Artist with an idea of Web Design (Lagos)

Accountant (Female) - Lagos

Nanny (Lekki)

Front Desk/Secretary

Kindly send your CVs to info@philbanconsulting.com using position applied for as subject of the mail.

why only female biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2019
MILLERMannn:

Don't mind them. I have come to realize that people that hate the government are mainly criminals that doesnt want their track and how they make it or money discovered. But government will not relent in their effort against corrupt practices. All these lazy people that want to eat without knowing how the food is made.

What is your stupid point? Is it that the policeman is right to falsely accuse random people of being fraudsters? Or is it that the corrupt policeman is genuinely interested in 'sanitising society' by arresting as many yahoo boys as he can, or actually only interested in extorting them for his own pecuniary gain?

People like you are incorrigibly idiotic. Government will not relent in effort against what? Which government? Are you in this same Nigeria or Norway, or are you merely burying your empty head in the sand and pretending to not know the reality? Who told you that the government cares about fighting corrupt practices? If you're not a fool, you will know that the individuals in government only care about enriching themselves via the same corrupt practices that you foolishly claim they are relentlessly fighting - as is evident in the action of the policeman here.

Ignoramus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by SOFTENGR: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2019
The increase in crime is caused by our security agents - police, customs, road safety, vio, task Force(the worst), SARS, etc.

People can not do legitimate work in peace again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Rolly22(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2019
PureGoldh:
Which way Nigeria?

Let's all say No to cyber crime...

Trust me... If yOu work hard and have God as yOur pillar.. You will surely succeed in dx life.

In addition to this my people, I have an American used Samsung Galaxy s10 plus for sale. My shop is in Onitsha..call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature

. Shut up please!!. What has fraud got to do with this useless police harassment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by PureGoldh(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Rolly22:

. Shut up please!!. What has fraud got to do with this useless police harassment?

With all due respect sir.... Can you kindly go through my comment again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by madenigga(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2019
almost everybody in this country is a fraudster one way or the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2019
The funny thing is you wail from now till forever , nothing is going to happen, nothing is being done , to reform these people called “Nigerian Police Force” I stopped wailing a long time ago..
we still have a solid 3 years and 6 months remaining ming .. so ndidi kan ma...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by tck2000(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=duni04 post=81650201]Excuse me but I beg to differ. Nigeria produces the highest number of criminals and fraudsters per capita In the whole world. Half the international contingent of the prison population in countries like Thailand, Singapore, south Africa, China, India is Nigerian. These people are reckless in their spending of the Ill gotten wealth. They are also very irresponsible. They dress irresponsibly and spend irresponsibly. That is how we all profile them in our heads. What makes our police officers any different in profiling them? A young 23yr old with earrings and other piercings driving a Benz at 10am on a Monday morning. I don't need to be a Nigerian police officer to conclude that there's a 90% probability that he's a fraudster. If you earn a decent living and are legitimate, you should dress legitimate too!
We should stop this attitude of trying our best to look like the criminals we are not and then crying wolf when people address us as criminals. Its like a woman who claims t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Rolly22(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2019
duni04:
Excuse me but I beg to differ. Nigeria produces the highest number of criminals and fraudsters per capita In the whole world. Half the international contingent of the prison population in countries like Thailand, Singapore, south Africa, China, India is Nigerian. These people are reckless in their spending of the Ill gotten wealth. They are also very irresponsible. They dress irresponsibly and spend irresponsibly. That is how we all profile them in our heads. What makes our police officers any different in profiling them? A young 23yr old with earrings and other piercings driving a Benz at 10am on a Monday morning. I don't need to be a Nigerian police officer to conclude that there's a 90% probability that he's a fraudster. If you earn a decent living and are legitimate, you should dress legitimate too!
We should stop this attitude of trying our best to look like the criminals we are not and then crying wolf when people address us as criminals. Its like a woman who claims to be religious and a virgin but dresses like a prostitute. Then she gets angry when people say she's one. If you're not a prostitute then please don't act, look or behave like one. Simple!

You no get sense at all!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2019
duni04:
Excuse me but I beg to differ. Nigeria produces the highest number of criminals and fraudsters per capita In the whole world. Half the international contingent of the prison population in countries like Thailand, Singapore, south Africa, China, India is Nigerian. These people are reckless in their spending of the Ill gotten wealth. They are also very irresponsible. They dress irresponsibly and spend irresponsibly. That is how we all profile them in our heads. What makes our police officers any different in profiling them? A young 23yr old with earrings and other piercings driving a Benz at 10am on a Monday morning. I don't need to be a Nigerian police officer to conclude that there's a 90% probability that he's a fraudster. If you earn a decent living and are legitimate, you should dress legitimate too!
We should stop this attitude of trying our best to look like the criminals we are not and then crying wolf when people address us as criminals. Its like a woman who claims to be religious and a virgin but dresses like a prostitute. Then she gets angry when people say she's one. If you're not a prostitute then please don't act, look or behave like one. Simple!
Congrats, you are the biggest fool on planet earth..not even sure you watched the video, but you here saying shit .. don’t blame you anyway., with 5k you can get a used tecno android phone these days, and even with as low as 100 naira you get data .. so don’t blame you IDIOT..
The guy in question is a footballer, showed the policeman his Identification, but the policeman wasn’t interested, and you come online to say this shit.. you are indeed a FOOL beyond Redemption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Shey dem say fight foe una right una dey abuse person wen dey talk. This will never stop. Una never see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by lexy2014: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Waakanda:
In fact, this video gives a clear impression that our security officers have been wired to believe that everyone doing well especially those with cars are yahoo boys. We need a total overhauling in our security system in this nation.

They haven't been wired to think that way. D police said that because he wanted to create a pretext to justify arresting d guy which will mean he will get settled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
The thing is you can’t be young and rich in Nigeria without being labeled a fraudster, what they fail to teach the NPF is that we live in a technological advance generation where people render services online legitimately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
MILLERMannn:

Don't mind them. I have come to realize that people that hate the government are mainly criminals that doesnt want their track and how they make it or money discovered. But government will not relent in their effort against corrupt practices. All these lazy people that want to eat without knowing how the food is made.
Your own case is, you are still a kid looking for admission, still eating mummy and daddy thank you, so you don’t know what the world is talking about yet.. there’s no need saying nothing to you..
you watched the video and this is all you can deduce..you love there government right ?? Good for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by MILLERMannn: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Hedonini:

What is your stupid point? Is it that the policeman is right to falsely accuse random people of being fraudsters? Or is it that the corrupt policeman is genuinely interested in 'sanitising society' by arresting as many yahoo boys as he can, or actually only interested in extorting them for his own pecuniary gain?

People like you are incorrigibly idiotic. Government will not relent in effort against what? Which government? Are you in this same Nigeria or Norway, or are you merely burying your empty head in the sand and pretending to not know the reality? Who told you that the government cares about fighting corrupt practices? If you're not a fool, you will know that the individuals in government only care about enriching themselves via the same corrupt practices that you foolishly claim they are relentlessly fighting - as is evident in the action of the policeman here.

Ignoramus.
You must be a yahoo boy yourself. Assuming you know the way in which Nigeria youths are corrupt, you won't be spilling this trash. Every youth want to make money without working. I am not saying politician are not corrupt and the police are free either but the country need to be sanitize and the sanitation begins with us.
Mind you, this is a public forum and mind your language and how you quotes one's mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by MILLERMannn: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2019
nobodytestme:

Your own case is, you are still a kid looking for admission, still eating mummy and daddy thank you, so you don’t know what the world is talking about yet.. there’s no need saying nothing to you..
you watched the video and this is all you can deduce..you love there government right ?? Good for you
I don't need to quote you. You must be a yahoo boy. Lazy ass thief. Anyway I am a worker and still under pressure of work but that will not make me to involve in fraud. I only need to have patience and perseverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2019
MILLERMannn:

You must be a yahoo boy yourself. Assuming you know the way in which Nigeria youths are corrupt, you won't be spilling this trash. Every youth want to money without working. I am not saying politician are not corrupt and the police are free either but the country need to be sanitize and the sanitation begins with us.
Mind you, this is a public forum and mind your language and how you quotes one's mention.
A GOAT is what your are.. A HE-GOAT to be specific.., those ones with long beards and weird looking.. look in the mirror and confirm what I’m saying .
The guy even showed the policeman his ID card , but the policeman man wasn’t interested., and all you can talk about is the TRASH you wrote down all in the name of being intelligent right.? I repeat you are a HE-GOAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
MILLERMannn:

I don't need to quote you. You must be a yahoo boy. Lazy ass thief.
Yes stay online and deduce everyone is a yahoo boy, I have a business , I’m there right now , but I repeat you are a FOOL..
Not even sure you watched the video.. like I said data is cheap , so are phones , so don’t blame you.. every reasonable person is condemning the policeman, but here you are saying shit..
I don’t have tattoos, not on dreads , don’t spray my hair , but does that mean anyone who does is into yahoo.
Musicians and generally people in the entertainment industry dress that way, so it means they are all into Yahoo! You’ve probably eaten mummy thank you this morning, so I don’t blame you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by MILLERMannn: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2019
nobodytestme:

A GOAT is what your are.. A HE-GOAT to be specific.. The guy even showed the policeman his ID card , but the policeman man wasn’t interested., and all you can talk about is the TRASH you wrote down all in the name of being intelligent right.? I repeat you are a HE-GOAT again
Anyway, I didn't take a look at the video. But still mind your language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
MILLERMannn:

I don't need to quote you. You must be a yahoo boy. Lazy ass thief. Anyway I am a worker and still under pressure of work but that will not make me to involve in fraud. I only need to have patience and perseverance.
And we can make this personal if you know what I am talking about .. I Dey BOLADE OSHODI like this.. GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
MILLERMannn:

Anyway, I didn't take a look at the video. But still mind your language.
You didn’t watch the video , but you come out to say shit.. IDIOT
Poverty kee you there.. EWU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by MILLERMannn: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2019
nobodytestme:

And we can make this personal if you know what I am talking about .. I Dey BOLADE OSHODI like this.. GOAT
I dont need to come out and be fighting with you. I was not trained that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Born2Breed(f): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2019
See mentality...the same thing happened some months ago,when a police man arrested one guy for using an iPhone.

This one has lost his job for sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by PhilbanConsult: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2019
cooluzi:
why only female biko

For Gender balance. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by BadAdviser: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2019
stanley000:
lexus and spider are out of Vogue.
Story.
Lexus is everywhere now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Princeton92(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2019
If I come drive my grandpapa 1980s benz nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2019
If all benz owners are G-boys, Then all black and black wearing sec forces are armed robbers
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2019
You see why poverty is bad, u made sense clap hands for your self, Mr modest dresser, its a liberal world, you forgot that, dos touts dressed young lads miqht be even better than you cultured dressed hypocrite [quote author=tck2000 post=81651500][/quote]
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by everest8899: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2019
This man that call himself police need medical check up , cuz there's no money in Yahoo , there are many legal business that any can go into and be making millions if not billions

1 Like

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by gracefoundmme(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Is it a remote job
Especially for the graphics/web designer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) / Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.