Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

“Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest (47874 Views)

A Nigerian Youth With A Good Football Commentary Skills / SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Ifeanyi Momah Buys His Wife, Justina Momah A Benz For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Evercurious(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:
80% of nigerians if not more have same mindset as the police officer

Watch them come here and abuse the police man

Smart nigerians should be added to the list of endangered species

It started with the President Buhari. Same mentality..
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Awe4luv(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2019
radiolover:
The mentality of Nigerian police needs total rebranding and repackaging. Their current mentality cannot move us forward.

Meanwhile, this ride is still available for sale.

For more information, please visit this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5337985/mercedes-benz-s430-sale
Dem never still buy this Benz?!!!!!
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2019
What?! So that means i am gonna Have to Auction my AMG 2017 SUV benz. And Buy a Range Rover. as it Appears only benz drivers are considered as Yahoo and thieves in Nigeria by police.
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Me23(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2019
I have never experienced any of this harassment before until the day I travel to akure for a wedding. On our way back from owo to akoko axis, naso one police man just stopped us o, telling to come down because he saw common #200 earpiece for my neck grin naso e say make I go meet one man. This man collected my phone and asked me to unlock it, thank God say na Android phone I dey use and i comot my id card for the bank wey i dey work, if not, I know say my own for don finish for those guys hand. Naija police just need proper orientation
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2019
nobodytestme:

A GOAT is what your are.. A HE-GOAT to be specific.., those ones with long beards and weird looking.. look in the mirror and confirm what I’m saying .
The guy even showed the policeman his ID card , but the policeman man wasn’t interested., and all you can talk about is the TRASH you wrote down all in the name of being intelligent right.? I repeat you are a HE-GOAT
correct! He is a bloody Goat! Infact he is not just a He goat. He is A Gay and lesbian Goat. grin

1 Like

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
Me23:
I have never experienced any of this harassment before until the day I travel to akure for a wedding. On our way back from owo to akoko axis, naso one police man just stopped us o, telling to come down because he saw common #200 earpiece for my neck grin naso e say make I go meet one man. This man collected my phone and asked me to unlock it, thank God say na Android phone I dey use and i comot my id card for the bank wey i dey work, if not, I know say my own for don finish for those guys hand. Naija police just need proper orientation
It is not Funny, Infact. Young men are not safe in Nigeria.
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by engrchykae(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2019
we are not supposed to be surprised because I know that in the mindset of buhari,all Nigeria youths are supposed to be extension of northwest almajiris who are supposed to be tools of electioneering.
when you are economically empowered,you can't be controlled anyhow.
this man is anti youth.
forget the N power shit.
mai ajaba yusuf is not an applicant of the upgraded almajiris called n power applicants.
made his daughter a board member in nnpc.
even if we won't agree to fight on one front against these politicians.
the yoruba should rally round Swore while the igbos rally round Nnamdi kanu.
imagine these idiots who never want to see the progress of the youths are
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
nobodytestme:

Yes stay online and deduce everyone is a yahoo boy, I have a business , I’m there right now , but I repeat you are a FOOL..
Not even sure you watched the video.. like I said data is cheap , so are phones , so don’t blame you.. every reasonable person is condemning the policeman, but here you are saying shit..
I don’t have tattoos, not on dreads , don’t spray my hair , but does that mean anyone who does is into yahoo.
Musicians and generally people in the entertainment industry dress that way, so it means they are all into Yahoo! You’ve probably eaten mummy thank you this morning, so I don’t blame you
Good Response, that individual is Moronic. grin

1 Like

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2019
This is very scary, thank Goodness i drive A Range Rover, not benz.
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2019
That police officer is very uninformed and unfit to be in the NPF.
He is a big disgrace to the Force and to Nigeria.
He should be fired without a single benefit.
Common criminal like him.

This video should go viral.
Nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by duni04(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
nobodytestme:

Congrats, you are the biggest fool on planet earth..not even sure you watched the video, but you here saying shit .. don’t blame you anyway., with 5k you can get a used tecno android phone these days, and even with as low as 100 naira you get data .. so don’t blame you IDIOT..
The guy in question is a footballer, showed the policeman his Identification, but the policeman wasn’t interested, and you come online to say this shit.. you are indeed a FOOL beyond Redemption
Thankfully I'm not on the same boat with people that talk like this.
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by studentofTruth: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Even the citizens still think that way. To most Nigerians, if you own a laptop and work from home, you're an internet fraudster, while the civilized world is appreciating the impact and growth of the gig economy and how it can reduce traffic congestions and all the rest. In the civilized world, companies are running many departments on work-from-home basis.

Analogue thinking in a digital age is a major problem in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by studentofTruth: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
MILLERMannn:

I don't need to quote you. You must be a yahoo boy. Lazy ass thief. Anyway I am a worker and still under pressure of work but that will not make me to involve in fraud. I only need to have patience and perseverance.

My dear, you live in a 21st century, not 19th. Take time to bring yourself up to the digital age — for your own good. There are so many possibilities and opportunities, some of which you can combine with your work.

There's no need labelling anyone you don't know fraudster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by radiolover(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Awe4luv:

Dem never still buy this Benz?!!!!!

Not yet Sir.
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by COCKCROW: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
THIS IS POVERTY MENTALITY, SEEN IN MOST NIGERIAN ESPECIALLY OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT. JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXTORT
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by ronyman(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Where you see cybercrime..
PureGoldh:
Which way Nigeria?

Let's all say No to cyber crime...

Trust me... If yOu work hard and have God as yOur pillar.. You will surely succeed in dx life.

In addition to this my people, I have an American used Samsung Galaxy s10 plus for sale. My shop is in Onitsha..call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
I think it's time for everyone to install hidden cameras in one's car - the ones that will capture the inside of the car and others to capture what goes on outside from every angle.
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by ChristieXty(f): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Our country don't cast
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by seanjy4konji: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
senseless bastards
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nostradamus: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
jaxxy:
The police need to stop tagging people yahoo by their dressing or cars. U can only call sm1 a yahoo boy if he has incriminating evidence on him or u have a case against him based on an ongoing investigation. In civilized society even if sm1 is a gangster if he doesn’t have anything on him that shows he’s doing Smtn illegal and to prove his a gangster by evidence u have to let him go.

This unprofessional and ignorant behavior by our police force is getting disturbing and embarrassing. U can not conclude sm1 is a yahoo boy or criminal with ur mind based his outlook alone. They can conduct a routine search if suspicious bt if nothing is found they shud let him go.

What is the meaning of only yahoo boys drive Benz.
as long as majority of Nigerians still believe only criminals have tattoos/dreadlocks,the police will continue with this menace..

A lot of Nigerians will believe you're into fraud or other crime If you're young and drive a nice car(even though you work in an oil company/have a thriving business)..

We need to change our mindset of always judging people by their looks.

In the other thread where that futa girl released her statement that police assaulted her for refusing sex with them, some 'intelligent' nairalanders have already start castigating the girl that she's lying because she has double earrings..

Imagine how low we've sank,the girl(victim)is now at fault because she has double earrings on both ears.
Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by Nostradamus: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
aycapri:
I know Lastma and Lagos state neighborhood officers will start searching for yahoo boys soon. What a country........
even frsc and fire fighters will start their own.

1 Like

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by EbubeNwagbo(f): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:

Lwkmd... Bro.... Take it easy.

I sell phones and computer accessories.

If yOu are in Onitsha... Come to my shop and see things out for urself physically...

Good morning

Re: “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest by CynthiaCynthia: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:

Sure thing..

That's how they go about calling people on phone in the name of "Am a serious buyer... Can yOu Do waybill to so so so place I will pay on delivery"

Oloshi dem... Dem no wan wOrk but dem want chOp.

"That's why I always put a strict line on each of my pOst (ads) "I don't do any kinda waybill" if you are not within my state and yOu can't send someone tO cOme in persOn... Make yOu free the stuff"

Na the bad eggs we get in dx country dey spoil our name in other countries.

Well... No sinner shall go unpunished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) / Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old / Tonye Solomon Climbs A Mast With A Ball Balanced On His Head. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.