Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi (58260 Views)

Nigerian Governor Attacked Abroad |video| / Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki Attacked Abroad / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Gandollaar(f): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
gwarotango:
IPOB are just a bunch of jesters and the only reason they were able to get to Ekweremadu because he took himself right into their midst. They cannot attack anyone anywhere else. We are still waiting on them to arrest Buhari and deal with him. Scumbags!
Buhari is already a walking dead, only a heartless man would touch such a scumbag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
The Lion of Ubima himself. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by madenigga(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
the only man in this Nigeria that i listen to, believe and trust

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Toscarel: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
if Igbos Dey craze, make them touch am or any one of ours....

U go see how igbos go park for ph

Because Heads will roll !!!

Keyboard warrior

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Jaypop22: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
seanfer:

Then you will know that the most Gentle person in Pitakwa get craze pass the most strongest in Biafra.

Shioo where be Pitakwa again?

5 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by WildChild00(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
seanfer:

Then you will know that the most Gentle person in Pitakwa get craze pass the most strongest in Biafra.

one man riot squad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Hey leave nairaland talk, let that happen.

We really need it..... to draw certain lines...

Abeg make it happen.

Nobody has Monopoly of Madness.

There's nothing you cowards would do.

Rivers people collected your properties, what did you loudmouthed cowards do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by TemmyT002(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bad guy
He likes stating facts sha
He dey carry gun?
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by dingbang(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

Una go taste port harcourt craze first hand....

We go start by butchering igbos in Rivers State first of all

That one no Dey hard us cool
you are very funny.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Rivers people like tonto dike, wike, and amaechi.?

What is the difference between those people and Igbos in Enugu?

21 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

I have a question for you......
Just one n you must answer me wisely
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

The S.t.upidity of the statement above simply shows that some people have very low IQ's akeen to that of beasts of the wild.

You will butcher Igbo's in Rivers for a man named CHI.....BU...IKE AMAECHI.

SMH!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Go and sleep.

Is too early to dream.

So crawl on top your foam and sleep.

7 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

For you mind now you the protect porthacourt people...fool shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by cenaman(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Edo man keep quiet.

Even person wey dey Abia state and round bear same name with that in Rivers..

Stop putting mouth on issues above you.
Oga na ogoni man u dey talk to so, we got nothing to do with biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

Na so una dey create problems for other people with your comments and E fit be sey you be one Lilly livered boy browsing with a borrowed phone .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Dedetwo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

You have written like a dullard.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

They amassed larger properties while those that collected their properties are still 4th class citizens in Nigeria.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
seanfer:

Dey console yourself, portharcourt wey be the headquarters of IPOB,

17 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Igbos are the majority ethnic group but they ran away and left their properties.

Amaechi is Igbo and he asked the Ohaneze to apologise to him.

This foolishness displayed by you Igbos is why no one takes you serious.
And I ask you what is the difference between the likes of amaechi, and wike who are in charge today to the Igbos in Enugu.?
Is it not an Igbo group that own the land today?

Better Shut up and face your land. Yoruba anarchist.

19 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by incentive: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alright
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Igbos are the majority ethnic group but they ran away and left their properties.

Amaechi is Igbo and he asked the Ohaneze to apologise to him.

This foolishness displayed by you Igbos is why no one takes you serious.

Someone is really in pain..

Am not the cause of your poverty pls

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Dubembiafra: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

you can't do anything, port Harcourt is dominated by the Igbo's. Stop deceiving yourself

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by guiddoti: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
I bet you, IPOB will humble you over there!
haha Amechi carries bag, man
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
I find it very funny to read some of these comments. Some of these folks are so freaking hungry to even lift a fvcking finger, yet they are all making threats. This is not abandoned property saga. No one ethnic group has monopoly on butchering! Enough said!

5 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You want to fight those who punished your father? Your eyes would see the same thing your father saw.

My friend, shut up and geddifok out of here.

I don't think your own father owns a single property.

He is just a story teller and his son Inherited same threat...

Woman in man form .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You want to fight those who punished your father? Your eyes would see the same thing your father saw.

My friend, shut up and geddifok out of here.

You are Igbo's have the same father, Your brother just changed his last name and added "Rumu' infront of it.

None the less his blood is from the same people.

You can change your name but you cannot change your DNA!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.