Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram (979 Views)

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets / Meet Qai Qai, The Black Doll That Has Over 120,000 Followers On Instagram. / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram by WRNTS: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Not just Instagram alone but the whole internet is swarming with bots, Fake accounts everywhere! It's now so hard to actually figure out if accounts are genuinely reaching a milestone or not. We at WRNTS.com discovered a particular online tool called 'IG Audit', you can now find out exactly how many fake followers you, your friends and your favorite celebrities have on Instagram. I also personally think that this tool can also be useful when you are about to pay an 'influencer' for promotions on their page, don't pay for 'fakes', do this first instead to see what you are paying for (some Instagram influencers would hate me for this lol).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10109596_instagramfakefollowerschecker1_jpeg26b9aabd1ea7516fc113434a7c699c29

P.S i wasn't paid to publish this, i genuinely want to help.

IG Audit is a website you can visit and it is also very simple, all you have to do is enter your Instagram username or the username of a friend, or celebrity and it does all the work for you. It analyses your account thoroughly by taking into consideration how many followers you have, the amount of likes you get per post and how many comments your posts get. It then tells you your average likes per post, your average comments per post and your estimated amount of real followers.

You can access the website by visiting: https://igaudit.io/

SOURCE Find Out How Many Fake Followers You Have On Instagram With This Tool

Re: How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
I enjoy my privacy more than anyfing in the world.
All this apps!!? Nah
I'll live

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram by WRNTS: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2019
MatthAnn:
I enjoy my privacy more than anyfing in the world.
All this apps!!? Nah
I'll live

you don't have to input any sensitive details tho, just your username.
Re: How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
WRNTS:

you don't have to input any sensitive details tho, just your username.
Lolzzzz
That's why I said that.

I don't even like telling my name.
Re: How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram by WRNTS: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2019
MatthAnn:

Lolzzzz
That's why I said that.

Lol grin
Re: How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram by Deasegun19(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
MatthAnn:
Lolzzzz That's why I said that.

That's my kind of Lady...
Re: How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram by Greatzeus(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Imagine a guy said he sells social media accounts for a living. If you pay him after some weeks you get the Instagram or Facebook or Twitter account you paid for. Where is he getting the thousands of followers for every account he sells. Seeing he does this like constantly.
Re: How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram by WRNTS: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Greatzeus:
Imagine a guy said he sells social media accounts for a living. If you pay him after some weeks you get the Instagram or Facebook or Twitter account you paid for. Where is he getting the thousands of followers for every account he sells. Seeing he does this like constantly.

They are definitely fake.

Several online services are available for you to buy followers on. The followers from this kind of services are mostly not real.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 7 Pro Or Samsung A10s / TECNO CAMON 12 Air Offers Access To The Revolutionary Dot-in Display Smartphone / Iphone 11 Pro Max 450k brand new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.