Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) (59849 Views)

See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Mboi: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Synthase(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2019
obailala:
Lol.. since when did host presidents start receiving visiting presidents at airport? Especially during conferences where sevetsl presidents ate probably attending?

The comments on this thread though... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The foolishness of those ones is out of this world, no wonder their scammer mazi keeps bringing out propagandas just to keep his paycheck from them and you need to read responses from some of them that are educated then u will know that guy really have them under his feet, none of them is ready to ask reasonable questions, all you hear is my leader is a god, is god sent, is a spirit, we must continue and when someone helps them out by asking good questions they will come at him with curses. Mumu people.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by tunjiajayi: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2019
SuperBlack:

Chicken brain everywhere, you mean Buhari arrived in Japan at Night and snap photo with the officials at Noon day, Buharis brain works better than yours

Yamree, what if he arrives at night? The main event is slated for Wednesday.

Open your head.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by omoadeleye(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Pavarottii:
It's so funny... See how they are trying to act the whole thing sef... It's looks so fishy and absord... The photoshopping was not even done by a professional
... It's totally flawed... I will do a better job.

Stf and gtfoh
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by SuperBlack: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Yamree, what if he arrives at night? The main event is slated for Wednesday.
Open your head.
Your brain needs to be reset

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by tunjiajayi: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2019
SuperBlack:

Your brain needs to be reset

I don't need a reset, I do need an upgrade though. Done!

I now know better than to bicker with a yamree.

Shush!
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Amudeneogu: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Please, this looks like an old picture if not prove it.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by pyro62(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Rather your brain is doing hide and seek with you.

Yameee

Coconut head
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by tunjiajayi: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2019
pyro62:

Coconut head

Palm kernel headed yamree.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2019
hammerFC:

NO CLEAR VIDEO ALLCOPIED AND PHOTSHOP.

NIGERIA IS A SHAMELESS ZOO.
is there anything sentence like "photoshoped video"
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Brightest04(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2019
This days it seems like 65% of Nigerians have zombie heads and brains.I think at this time of social brightness we supposed to be wiser.Or how can an individual be taken a multitude for a self-fun ride.It's disheartening that Nnamdi Kanu is taken advantage of ndi Igbo's longing hope to put themselves back into the hall of the apex governing seat to amuse and enrich himself.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Nasige(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2019
I won't blame any IPOB that said the photos are edited, In Biafara any picture or video that clearly shows a persons clear image is photo shopped just like the xvideo of theIR god father.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by stieyven(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy grin smiley cheesy cool where are those flying robot Pigs
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain these words you typed here.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by SALIMAN(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Toor I taught those guys that flew to Japan where already with sticks and stones at the airport
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by basic23111: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Rather your brain is doing hide and seek with you.

Yameee
chai!! u get bad mouth
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by obailala(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2019
israelmao:

I am sorry to tell you that the host president is in the ongoing G-7 meeting of which Buhari was not invited.
Nigeria isn't a part of the G7, Nigeria wouldn't even be a part of the G100 if anything like that is formed today. So what exactly does it matter whether Nigeria is invited for G7 meeting or not?

The kind of comments on this forum in recent times, I wonder whether the people writing these things are just kids (or probably autistic adults)?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Goldensword: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy grin smiley cheesy cool where are those flying robot Pigs
your the real pig here, google is your friend, international youth fellowship is an organisation based in south korea, i wonder why a south korean organisation is what's welcoming Nigerian head of state in Japan
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by pyro62(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Palm kernel headed yamree.

Lol. You no well!
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by israelmao(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2019
obailala:
Nigeria isn't a part of the G7, Nigeria wouldn't even be a part of the G100 if anything like that is formed today. So what exactly does it matter whether Nigeria is invited for G7 meeting or not?

The kind of comments on this forum in recent times, I wonder whether the people writing these things are just kids (or probably autistic aedults)?

It must be those imbeciles and sobblers who reply to comments without deep thoughts and those who dabble into discourse without applying discretion or wisdom..Even if Nigeria is not part of it,have you taken time to think deeply why Kenyan and South African presidents were invited without the one that calls herself giant of Africa.Not long ago Nigeria was rubbing shoulders with South Africa in term of economic growth and development but where is she(Nigeria) today?
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Me23(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2019
IPOB right now after seeing pictures of Buhari in Japan

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by ChristianEast: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol.

Yoruba moslems are busy defending their master. It must have been too difficult for them.

A sitting president flew into a friendly nation at night without light at the airport and protocol are not on ground to receive him.

Rather a Japanese branch of a South Korean youth forum received him, yet nothing of such was seen on their FB wall.

Well done yoruba moslems, after defending Buhari una no go still taste the presidency in 2023.

Buhari HAS NEVER travelled to any country at Night as president why today?
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by obailala(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2019
israelmao:

It must be those imbeciles and sobblers who reply to comments without deep thoughts and those who dabble into discourse without applying discretion or wisdom..Even if Nigeria is not part of it, have you taken time to think deeply why Kenyan and South African presidents were invited without the one that calls herself giant of Africa. Not long ago Nigeria was rubbing shoulders with South Africa in term of economic growth and development but where is she(Nigeria) today?

Your comment above reeks of inferiority complex.... Take a good look at some of the countries invited to some recent G7 meetings...
2015 - Nigeria, Ethiopia, Senegal, Liberia, Tunisia etc.
2016 - Chad, Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and Sri Lanka etc.
2017 - Nigeria, Kenya, Niger, Guinea and Tunisia etc
2018 - Norway, Bangladesh, Kenya, Senegal, Haiti etc.
2019 - Burkina Faso, Chile, Senegal, SA, Rwanda, Australia, Spain

Just in case you've forgotten, your country isn't an economic giant, not anywhere close. But even at that, the big boys only invite whoever it pleases them to invite to their fraternity meetings. Power, greatness or economic progress has never been the criteria used by G7 or G8 or G20 when inviting non-members to their summits. There are many economically powerful and prosperous countries around the world who weren't invited to this meeting, who never get invited, and who don't even care if such a group as the G7 even exists. Like i said before, your above comment stinks of low self esteem and inferiority complex...

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by inyenejo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
The fake President buharigg Jubril Al Sudani Aminu is nowhere to be found here in Japan...Abasi ibom eyong awod buharigg.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Rhard: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by EbuGeneral(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Doctored pictures

So Koreans now welcome presidents in Japan.

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by willyjacs(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
hammerFC:

NO CLEAR VIDEO ALLCOPIED AND PHOTSHOP.

NIGERIA IS A SHAMELESS ZOO.
mumu u de find clear video for night.... u think say na Hollywood movie them go act.

I don't know why u maggots are giving ur unknown selves over the whereabout of another person....
Mumu
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by willyjacs(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pavarottii:
It's so funny... See how they are trying to act the whole thing sef... It's looks so fishy and absord... The photoshopping was not even done by a professional
... It's totally flawed... I will do a better job.
mumu for ur mind na Hollywood movie them go act, so u de find HD video...

Quit giving urself hypertension over his whereabout and channel ur clear photo taking skills into making a clearer picture for ur blurred destiny.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
ogbonti:
Buhari at 24 years of age was a member of the northern NCO group who went to Abeokuta under the Command of Lt. Col Murtala Mohammed -to partake in the July 29 - 1966 coup, which eventually killed the Head of State, Gen Ironsi at Ibadan.. He was armed to the teeth with an assault riffle, loads of ammunition - and explosives. He knew what he and his group was doing is treason, which comes with the death penalty if it fails, but he did not give a damn. He was ready to lay down his life as age 24 for what he believed. 53 years later - our current 24 year olds are wasting their lives away watching BBNAIJA while Buhari and his acolytes are looting away the treasury and living at the expense of everyone.... DEAR CURRENT YOUTH, WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 53 YEARS FROM TODAY ? - HOW WILL THE BBNAIJA YOU ARE WATCHING NOW INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY BE RELEVANT TO YOUR FAMILY 53 YEARS FROM NOW? Learn from Buhari, there were events he would have gladly indulged in to give him pleasure at age 24, maybe cultural dance, womanizing, drinking, local gossips among farmers - play local games in his village, all that and what was fun those days to them, which is the BBNAIJA of today - BUT no, h didn't do that, he took part in the northern "Araba" revolution with Murtala, Danjuma and others and he has been enjoying life since. --- governor, petroleum minister, GOC, head of sate, PTF Chairman, President and all that even as a dullard and semi- illiterate man -- KEEP WATCHING BBNAIJA and be praying for Oluwa to pick your call while u waste your life away - tomorrow, when Sowore suceeds, and u want him to remember you, when he is in detention now fighting for Nigeria and every one abandoned him there, na wa!!!!

i dont fear for myself anymore, they already succedded in ruining me and i just managed to pick up crumbs, lay them straight and be where i am now. but what about my children? what fate will they meet?
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by incentive: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmm.. speechless
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by farem: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
hollah123:
U people are confused lots blinded by hate. The other thread an ipob member was saying his friends went from China to Japan to check buhari but they couldn't see him n on the same thread an ipob guy was trying to ridicule buhari by saying he was welcomed by a junior Minister. So imagine two contradictory words from same ipob members. It's obvious this is above politics but hate driven n I will urge Nigerians to give the best of support to our president at this time cos pikin wey beat him papa for market square fit do more to another person father. Confused lots

I just like how shildren of Igbo always put their zone into political cage and desert.
In less than four years, and the ijaws, the Yorubas etc will be calling shots when every other group will keep them at arm's length
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by israelmao(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=obailala post=81655744]

Your comment above reeks of inferiority complex.... Take a good look at some of the countries invited to some recent G7 meetings...
2015 - Nigeria, Ethiopia, Senegal, Liberia, Tunisia etc.
2016 - Chad, Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and Sri Lanka etc.
2017 - Nigeria, Kenya, Niger, Guinea and Tunisia etc
2018 - Norway, Bangladesh, Kenya, Senegal, Haiti etc.
2019 - Burkina Faso, Chile, Senegal, SA, Rwanda, Australia, Spain

Just in case you've forgotten, your country isn't an economic giant, not anywhere close. But even at that, the big boys only invite whoever it pleases them to invite to their fraternity meetings. Power, greatness or economic progress has never been the criteria
used by G7 or G8 or G20 when inviting non-members to their summits. There are many economically powerful and prosperous countries around the world who weren't invited to this meeting, who never get invited, and who don't even care if such a group as
the G7 even exists. Like i said before, your above comment stinks of low self esteem and inferiority complex...

My point of reference to Nigerian current economic status and comparison with the previous status was only to make it crystal clear that Nigeria has lost her pride not only economically but in other spectra and I never mentioned the measuring standard or yardstick for invitation.The fact is,who among the superpower nations or G-7 members feels comfortable or proud to invite Buhari again with all the current happenings in Nigeria ,a president who chooses court orders to obey?Jonathan was invited while he was in government even though his trip was short-lived due to ailment and other matters.Nigeria has completely lost her pride in the league of nations under this government it is not a matter of inferiority complex except you have lost synch or touch with the present realities.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by ogbonti: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
DrObiHogan:

i dont fear for myself anymore, they already succedded in ruining me and i just managed to pick up crumbs, lay them straight and be where i am now. but what about my children? what fate will they meet?

My brother, that is a very good question you asked, that is why I asked ... where will everyone watching BBNAIJA now be 53 years from today? Those lucky to be alive and living in Nigeria then may end up being a frustrated unpaid pensioner, battling some illness that comes with aging with no help from the government in terms of social safety net such as medical assistance or anything food assistance and they will be living their lives regretting and being in tears, wishing they did more to effect positive change in the days of their youth. I hope these folks can tell their kids and grand kids they spent their youthful years watching BBNAIJA while their country was going to hell.... and the tears will roll more when their kids ask, what is BBNAIJA? Grandpa, I mean you spent your time watching this crap, damn it!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / 5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.