Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) (59862 Views)

See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by obailala(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
israelmao:
My point of reference to Nigerian current economic status and comparison with the previous status was only to make it crystal clear that Nigeria has lost her pride not only economically but in other spectra and I never mentioned the measuring standard or yardstick for invitation.The fact is,who among the superpower nations or G-7 members feels comfortable or proud to invite Buhari with all the current happenings in Nigeria ,a president who chooses court orders to obey?Why has he not got a single invitation since he assumed power?Jonathan was invited while he was in government even though his trip was short-lived due to ailment and other matters.Nigeria has completely lost her pride in the league of nations under this government it is not a matter of inferiority complex except you have lost synch or touch with the present realities.
What do you mean by saying "GEJ was invited for G7 summit and Buhari has never been invited"? Since when did invitation for G7 summit automatically become a yardstick for measuring progress?.. What kind of dead self-esteem / slave mentality logic is this?

Meanwhile your bizarre logic was even built on a ignorant/false premise because Nigeria was actually invited for G7 summit in 2015 and 2017. If you had bothered to read my last comment before rushing to reply it (typical black man trait), you should have noted where I mentioned that Nigeria was invited in 2015 and 2017. Or probably, GEJ was Nigeria's president in June 2015 and in 2017 right?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by israelmao(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=israelmao post=81671928][/quote]
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by israelmao(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2019
obailala:
What do you mean by saying "GEJ was invited for G7 summit and Buhari has never been invited"? Since when did invitation for G7 summit automatically become a yardstick for measuring progress?.. What kind of dead self-esteem / slave mentality logic is this?

Meanwhile your bizarre logic was even built on a ignorant/false premise because Nigeria was actually invited for G7 summit in 2015 and 2017. If you had bothered to read my last comment before rushing to reply it (typical black man trait), you should have noted where I mentioned that Nigeria was invited in 2015 and 2017. Or probably, GEJ was Nigeria's president in June 2015 and in 2017 right?

Check up the edited version before you ever sent in this reply.You should know that who gave you account of Jonathan's invitation by the G-7 is a reader and I wonder why you keep sounding like a broken flute or record about your so-called "low or dead self-esteem" that should be left for the kindergarten.We were all witnesses to Trump's statement aftermath of Buhari's last visit to him and if you are sensitive enough you ought to have known things are not the way they used to be for Nigeria on the international scene ever since.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by orisa37: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=WonderManly post=81645166][/quote].

continue bastard liar.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by obailala(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2019
israelmao:

Check up the edited version before you ever sent in this reply.You should know that who gave you account of Jonathan's invitation by the G-7 is a reader and I wonder why you keep sounding like a broken flute or record about your so-called "low or dead self-esteem" that should be left for the kindergarten.We were all witnesses to Trump's statement aftermath of Buhari's last visit to him and if you are sensitive enough you ought to have known things are not the way they used to be for Nigeria on the international scene ever since.
I keep repeating and louding the same low self esteem statement like a broken record because it is a truth which I want to sink in. It's only a person with low regard for himself/herself that sees it as a measure of progress when some big slave drivers gives them an invite to a meeting; a meeting which many powerful stable economies around the globe will never even get invited to and may never even attend if invited. It is the same inferiority complex that makes people like Rochas to erect billboards when they shake Trump; or measure Nigeria's progress based on Obama visting or not visiting Nigeria.

Buhari might be a shity leader, but that has nothing to do with Nigeria being invited for G7 meeting or not. Nigeria has always been a shithole country, Nigeria didnt start becoming a shithole in 2015 when PMB became president so wake up! By the way, the same Nigeria was invited for that summit in 2015 and 2017 under the same Buhari so its rather pointless that you had to cite G7 invite or non-invite as a consequence of Buhari presidency. How many times were OBJ, Yaradua or GEJ invited in total even? Nigeria was invited in 2015 and 2017 because we had ongoing arms deals with the US which needed to be smoothed out, so the summit was used as a venue. Meanwhile countires like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Niger Republic, Chad, Guinea and Haiti were invited to the last G7 summit which Nigeria and even South Africa or Egypt were not invited for; are those nations by a measure, doing better than Nigeria?
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by desiredhome: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
hollah123:
U people are confused lots blinded by hate. The other thread an ipob member was saying his friends went from China to Japan to check buhari but they couldn't see him n on the same thread an ipob guy was trying to ridicule buhari by saying he was welcomed by a junior Minister. So imagine two contradictory words from same ipob members. It's obvious this is above politics but hate driven n I will urge Nigerians to give the best of support to our president at this time cos pikin wey beat him papa for market square fit do more to another person father. Confused lots
Why are you wasting your time on these illiterates....
from their comments on radio you will just wonder If these people have human brain abi goat brain they put for them.
Their ignorance have blocked their brain not to know the consequence of their action.
By the time the arewa reacts they will be the one to shout and start blaming.........
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) by israelmao(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
obailala:
I keep repeating and louding the same low self esteem statement like a broken record because it is a truth which I want to sink in. It's only a person with low regard for himself/herself that sees it as a measure of progress when some big slave drivers gives them an invite to a meeting; a meeting which many powerful stable economies around the globe will never even get invited to and may never even attend if invited. It is the same inferiority complex that makes people like Rochas to erect billboards when they shake Trump; or measure Nigeria's progress based on Obama visting or not visiting Nigeria.

Buhari might be a shity leader, but that has nothing to do with Nigeria being invited for G7 meeting or not. Nigeria has always been a shithole country, Nigeria didnt start becoming a shithole in 2015 when PMB became president so wake up! By the way, the same Nigeria was invited for that summit in 2015 and 2017 under the same Buhari so its rather pointless that you had to cite G7 invite or non-invite as a consequence of Buhari presidency. How many times were OBJ, Yaradua or GEJ invited in total even? Nigeria was invited in 2015 and 2017 because we had ongoing arms deals with the US which needed to be smoothed out, so the summit was used as a venue. Meanwhile countires like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Niger Republic, Chad, Guinea and Haiti were invited to the last G7 summit which Nigeria and even South Africa or Egypt were not invited for; are those nations by a measure, doing better than Nigeria?
What brought self in a national and international issue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.