Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React (59289 Views)

My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess In The Past -baba Ijesha Lawyer / Burna Boy Cheats On Stefflon Don With A Young Girl / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by anubabab: 12:46am On Aug 27, 2019
on behalf of Association of Instagram and Twitter Commentators, we came here to enlighten the Nairalanders that it is a BIG LIE.. manufactured from old pictures. We have called OluwaBurna to confirm this and he said NO WAY.
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by marvin906(m): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2019
Cousin9999:

How much do you get paid to spam the board with these random Asian children? Please find a better job.

mtcheeewww

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by micxwell(m): 3:19am On Aug 27, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
Burna boy just realized that single mothers are dregs of the female species and only claim to love you cos they are parasites that needs a host.

If the stefflon was good enough,why didn't the guy that impregnated her marry her.

No sane man will want to keep a single mother, only losers and manipulated men should have them.
And you don't think the guy that impregnated her could be an Idiot... No sane man will keep a single mother? Well it's your opinion anyways but I'll say you're too shallow for making that statement. May God give you all round wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by micxwell(m): 3:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you poop cheesy I can't stand my boyfriend cheating on me with the way I love him I'll just kill myself cheesy
You better prepare your mind cheesy. I don't cheat but I can... Accepting that it can happen is the first step to making sure it doesn't happen.
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by kennydora: 3:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Is Buhari aware of it?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by obinna58(m): 4:24am On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Not surprised if it's the truth. Him sleeping with the shyngle might be out of curiosity, doesn't mean he loves stefflon less.

Why can't men stick to one Pvci for heaven sake
I can stick with you for the rest of my life
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by freemi(m): 4:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Just like selling Dog to buy Monkey.
if its tru then very wrng choice
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by freemi(m): 4:35am On Aug 27, 2019
JustBeYourselfO:
wetin concern all these people sef, na ur brother be burna boy? cuz I no understand y people dae talk anyhow for burna boy matter. if to say na ordinary person do ham, we no go hear anytin. 9ja na scam.. ah swear
its cuz hes a celeb na. .if like u that nobdy knws trust m it wont concern any1. Hop u undastnd
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by freemi(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2019
Iyajelili:
If it was the lady that dumped him now association of unemployed pained nairaland guys would have rushed here with their usual insults.
so hw did u knw it wasnt the lady that dumped hm?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by freemi(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You are dumb like your dumbness stink like a used sanitary pad. I pity ur folks for not exchanging u for rubber spoon
u dnt ve any reasn to cll hm dumb.
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by freemi(m): 4:48am On Aug 27, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

I'm not surprised by your comment.

Single mothers always wear frustration and anger like a badge. Always seething with victim mentality.

I cannot stoop so low to exchange words with dregs of the female gender.

After one!!!
dnt mind that 1
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Osobi32(m): 4:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Junkie1:
undecided WELL BURNA BOY IS TEACHIN Y'ALL NIGGAS A LESSON PVSSY IS ONLY PVSSY NO MATTER WHO LEGS IT'S BETWEEN

FVCK SENTIMENTS E DON CHOP CLEAN MOUTH
....... Believe this news at ur own peril. Do u think burna boy is stupid? No sane man will ditch light for darkness and burna is not insane. Don't forget his mother got his back and I believe u know that no mother will allow her successful son roll with a woman who can't add value to his life.
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by freemi(m): 4:58am On Aug 27, 2019
marvin906:

mtcheeewww
lols
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 27, 2019
If it is not you, it is not you.

Burnaboy did not kill anybody!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by xendra: 5:05am On Aug 27, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
Burna boy just realized that single mothers are dregs of the female species and only claim to love you cos they are parasites that needs a host.

If the stefflon was good enough,why didn't the guy that impregnated her marry her.

No sane man will want to keep a single mother, only losers and manipulated men should have them.
shut your pained ass up, may life teach you a lesson that gives you some sense.

I'm not a single mother but I'm human as they all are too

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Risingblue008(m): 5:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Girls now ehh,I don't understand dem,d only tin dey believe dat dey can offer is dier body,why?
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by ikezudon(m): 5:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Burna!!!! Hope it aint true sha..

While at it, check out the best online survey tools.

https://billzonthestreets.com/free-online-survey-tools/
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by monerozi5590: 5:29am On Aug 27, 2019
joseph1832:
OluwaBurna don fall hand sha. Chai!!

En no fall any hand here. That stef or what's her name sef na second hand. I hear sei she don born. Make una free Burna abeg.
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by louiziana(m): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Emescot:
And one aunty advised steflon that time on tweeter o grin

And burna say the aunty wan pour sand sand for inside him garri, lol.
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2019
This one is very strong ooo
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by YoungKeem(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2019
lol grin
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 27, 2019
obinna58:

I can stick with you for the rest of my life
Aaaawwwww, you sure? Even when d tummy is bloated and I can't touch my toe?
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by descartes400: 6:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Marotzke:
Is princess Shyngle a single mother ?
Like steflon Don?

Even if Steflon Don's a multiple mother, she dam naturally beautiful, hotter, presentable and without some detached body parts. She has proven that her womb is okay and can carry offspring

Unlike your princess Shyngle whose belly cannot accommodate a pregnancy.
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2019
A good bull mates with a cow once; it refuses to touch her a second time. Requiring a man, a full blooded bull to stay with a pucci he has just penetrated for the rest of his life is cruel and unusual punishment and also deprives others waiting on set their opportunity to dip in the pubic well cool

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by flowx(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Iyajelili:
If it was the lady that dumped him now association of unemployed pained nairaland guys would have rushed here with their usual insults.

Iyajelili, why are you pained?
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Isoduwa(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

Or selling Benz to buy Toyota

Or selling you to buy Benz
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Skmoda360(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2019
willian10:
With that kain waist
Where baby go stay if she get belle grin grin
I dey imagine am oooo undecided
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Goalnaldo(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2019
So stefflon is automatically better than shyngle because she is white. Blacks are their own worst enemies.
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by dpage1q: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Damn wish I could smash on your head on tiles...
SOFTDRINK:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.