Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Blind Spot- BISHOP T.J Jakes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blind Spot- BISHOP T.J Jakes. (214 Views)

Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Spot- BISHOP T.J Jakes. by Ogbugracekelech: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
(Jonah 4:1) to the end

THE BLIND SPOT
Jonah had gone out and sat down at a place east of the city. There he, made himself a shelter sat in the shade and waited to see what would happen to the city, then the Lord God provided a leafy plant and made it grow up over Jonah to give shade for his head to ease his discomfort and Jonah was very happy about the plant but at dawn the next day God provided a worm. first provided a plant, then he provided a worm which chewed the plant so that it withered when the Sun rose.

God provided a scorching east wind and the Sun blazed on Jonah’s head so that he grew faint he wanted to die and said, it would be better for me to die than to live but God said to Jonah ” Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?

It is, he said and I’m so angry. I wish I were dead, but the Lord said you have been concern about this plant though you did my attendant or make it grow, it sprang up overnight and died overnight and should I not have concern for the great city of Nineveh in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left and also many animals? Am I wrong? Jonah am I wrong?

Blind spots are dangerous. All of us have heard about what blind spots can do. we’ve seen incidents where people have busy parents backing out the garage run over children they love because they were in their blind spot. The child is crushed up under the vehicle because they’re in the blind spot.

Click https://christground.com/2019/08/23/the-blind-spot-bishop-t-j-jakes/ to continue reading.

(1) (Reply)

God Shall Supply All Your Needs Phil 4:19 / Tanzania: Churches Awarded Time To Preach In Night Clubs / Why Scientists Are Interested In Making Skins With Clay-like Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.