Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) (64190 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) / Hushpuppi: Pictures Before And After Maga Don Pay / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by ValCon888: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Serves them right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Kolisky(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by koolaid87: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Despite the fact that yahoo ain't legit, assaulting the fraudster is also a crime and can only happen in a shittie continent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Say No To Crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by foster212: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by CIAandFBI: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
We're currently investigating the case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Of course they're wrong to dupe people but why are they being slapped like that?

Can policemen in the western world slap their citizens that way??

Abeg make una swerve jare. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Sonfethopia: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
This is to tell you that blacks are slavish animals even in 2019

Will a white police officer assault and molest a white man because of a black person

They should be apprehended and charged to court. Why assault them in such barbaric manner especially when they probably don't have enough evidence to prove that all of them there partake in the act of duping her
I am not even in support of the boys but it just irritates when ever i see an african assaulting his fellow african because of a foreigner

Here in this shithole a police officer could even gun u down because of an ordinary indian or lebanese expat.
If e come be american, chinese/other asians or europeans them go likely join ur family for the fuckup

Africans especially nigerians are jokes

Oga,u didn't watch the video, they had pic of the boy and recognize him, they show it to him from their phone. N he agreed he scam the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by WorWorBoy: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by wink2015(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
UT
AfroBeatDiary:
Drama as Yahoo boys rounded up and arrested by their oyinbo maga who came ready.

How did we get ourselves here? Slap rains off and on camera as Oyinbo maga rounded up Yahoo Boys who came alongside security men as they burst a group of yahoo boy at the comfort of their home. The white woman confronted the men with some pictures and evidence as they look in awry, unable to believe their predicament!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjJVo9t933A

This one hot O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by sylve11: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ekpeitut:
See how humble they look. To all the young folks out there nothing beats a honest hustle.

Blueprint for success: Study, gain a skill, provide a service or solve a societal ish and people will gladly pay for your solution.

Channel that creative scamming mind into positive ventures, give it time and you'll succeed if you're patient.

them nor dey hear word........... sadcool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
What a shame!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by akanniayo: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
only b like nairaland we believe dis.......tor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Okoko bi oko, Bush meat don catch the hunter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ekpeitut:
See how humble they look. To all the young folks out there nothing beats a honest hustle.

Blueprint for success: Study, gain a skill, provide a service or solve a societal ish and people will gladly pay for your solution.

Channel that creative scamming mind into positive ventures, give it time and you'll succeed if you're patient.

God bless you for your mindset. When I was in Nigeria everything was Yahoo Yahoo. This was way back in 2009, everybody around me even graduates were in cybercafes scamming. I thank God for my childhood friend who owned a computer school in Lagos I lived with him for a year and helped him run his business. This man taught me that hardwork pays no matter what. I am what I am and where I am because of this my friend. My ex wife was even pushing me to go and do Yahoo. I stood my ground and told her that my vow with God was honesty and transparent wealth. Right now I am reaping the benefits because God not only blessed me with good health I can now feed myself and my family. I dont have a Benz nor do I have money to spray at occassions but I am very happy with a current wife that is HEAVEN SENT and peace of mind.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by denjjy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
that's what you see when bush meat catch the hunter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Lexokey: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
I don't support 419 but the police men should have just arrested them No white police man will assault a fellow white over a black man even if it is a murder case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by chozzy: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chain ....this is so
embarrassing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Very good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin grin
See as dem humble even after the slap.
This reminds me of the movie- planet of the apes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It's getting too hot for Yahoo guys

The heat should be turned on to its maximum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Originalsly: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm.... guess it hurts soooo bad to ride to jail in your own luxury vehicle... and you're not even driving... nor can wave to anybody.... or travel that road for a long longgg time if ever again. All roads have an end... some end suddenly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lexokey:
I don't support 419 but the police men should have just arrested them No white police man will assault a fellow white over a black man even if it is a murder case.

But nigerians can dish out jungle justice on someone that stole a wallet without qualms abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Africa is in deep shit but those slaps hot gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by nototribalist: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ghanaians are thieves, their own is as bad as Nigerian own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by mmadu4: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
this is old news now? who be this people wey dey dig up old trash come DUMP for NL this is why i said mods are not doing their job see the news https://www.nairaland.com/4904677/white-woman-flies-ghana-arrest since 2018 ,, smh for nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Risingblue008(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ekpeitut:

Though u make sense bt whr d work dey?being a skilled worker,whr d work dey also now wey men belief in juju pass blood of JESUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Decolonel(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is what we call "ayamatanga slap"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by guru90: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yahoo no be beta business at all...
Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by duality(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Some people are only concerned about the slap they got.
Re: Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) by Princeofasia: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
why slap him? he is not guilty until proven by the court of law u scumbags. why do guys still do this time wasting yahho when there are better legit things to give you millions weekly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.