Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer (1094 Views)

My Computer Usually Wipes Off All My Saved Files Anytime It Goes Off / My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus / QUBE QL 21345 ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTER In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by HgsMediaPlus: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer, Celebrity , Others Reacts

This is the most hilarious chat i have seen today

A friend whose friend ask him to open 'my computer' in his computer has got many social media users cracking with his reply during a chat session.

The friend who asked for an assistant from his friend in a computer was ask to open 'my computer' in his computer, and his reply stirred reactions online.

Celebrity like Deyemi Okanlanwo and others reacted to his reply

@deyemitheactor: Boss vs Nigerian student employee

@dozzyrose: this computer go hear word

@de_boss7: one see brother, brother wey no well, brother wet no get sense

Watch and see more:
Source: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/see-what-friend-replied-after-he-was.html?m=1

Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by HgsMediaPlus: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2019
See More HERE

Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by HgsMediaPlus: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by Chepos1(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2019
How can he say he's computer literate?

Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by zoeA: 1:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Computer illiterate grin

Meanwhile if u need PDF ebooks like this����whatsapp 08179176060

Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by chiommy123(f): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2019
But he was just joking with his friend
Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by SODbaba2(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Many people running mouth like waterfall on the comment section don't know that my computer is an icon on Windows pc

(1) (Reply)

Wintouch K701 Educational Tablet 16GB 1GB / Problem With My Cd-rom / Interested Whole Sale Buyers Of Computers, Laptops, And Computer Hardwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.