Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence (2390 Views)

Presidential Election Results - ONLY Pictorial Evidence / Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ / Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by slimthugchime(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2019
I have pictorial evidence to confirm Igbos alleged buhari's welcome banner to from Japanese was fake.

The first 2 pictures below shows the alleged photoshopped images

The 3rd and 4th pictures shows the alleged photoshopped image were actually two different pictures, if you look well in the circled part of the pictures, you would notice that the first tree people there in the first picture were not arranged as accordance to the second picture.

With that there, we could ascertain that the Japanese made different banners to welcome the different presidents entering the country

1 Like

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by loosecanon50(m): 12:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Hey God!..... Why Huna dey find wetin no lost na? Na Buhari be the real YBNL. Olamide dey learn work
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by joetem(m): 1:13am On Aug 27, 2019
They also released video nah, is that also videoshopped?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by 1stbest(m): 1:35am On Aug 27, 2019
joetem:
They also released video nah, is that also videoshopped?
Lol
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Simplyleo: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2019
Ipob clowns always searching for what is not lost, lol. grin

The other time, they came up with laterally inverted pictures of Buhari signing a document as a proof that either Buhari or jubrin is left handed or, infact I no even understand wetin dem dey try to prove sha. grin

Later, it was about Buhari's ability or inability to speak fulfulde, grin

Yet again, it was about Aisha maintaining a safe distance from jubrin at the airport because she knew that wasn't her husband, lol.

The list is quite long.

How a large collection of human beings can be this foolish is quite amusing. grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by FarahAideed: 2:00am On Aug 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

The other time, they came up with laterally inverted pictures of Buhari signing a document as a proof that either Buhari or jubrin is left handed or, infact I no even understand wetin dem dey try to prove sha. grin

Yet again, it was about Aisha maintaining a safe distance from jubrin at the airport because she knew that wasn't her husband, lol.

The list is quite long.

How a large collection of human beings can be this foolish is quite amusing. grin

But the amazing foolishness I have come across is of people supporting a failed leader like Buhari when they know he has nothing to offer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by phlame(m): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2019
@op please get a job...

IDIOT!!!
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by sonofspada(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2019
phlame:
@op please get a job...

IDIOT!!!

Amazing, typing from a zoo like a babbon

When IPOB are scattered all over the world.

Continue with your mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Simplyleo: 3:17am On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

But the amazing foolishness I have come across is of people supporting a failed leader like Buhari when they know he has nothing to offer
[/s]
He remains the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the Fed Rep of Nigeria till 29 May 23 and there is absolutely nothing you & ur god can do about it other than the regular crying & wailing under the cover of faceless social media, which is allowed. You may take a leap at third mainland bridge since your god cannot do jack about it

And those loopholes that have turned criminals into "men" remain blocked till he leaves office in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by roundman: 6:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

The list is quite long.

I wonder same my brother, how can an entire people be this dumb beats my imagination... Too much educated dumb ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by tunjiajayi: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Even more amazing is the fact that some people can be so beclouded by pure sentiments so as to deny or forfeit reality.
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by aolawale025: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2019
These photos are fakes.
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by helinues: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Few more days to finally relegate Igbos to where they belong..

Let them continuing shifting goal post
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by IamPatriotic(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2019
IPOB can come up with anything no matter how foolish or ridiculous it appears or sounds. it's not their fault, they're only taking advantage of the gullible and foolishly rabid followers like Bathelome who bought #5million Biafra dollars in Onitsha to invest in Ikare Akoko.
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by kehinde1588(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2019
I have never seen set of foolish terrorist group like IPOB before even boko-haram dey learn from them. How can a large number of people be so foolish and gullible to believe anything that is being presented to them?
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by greatdreamer(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2019
On judgment day, God will punish APC and Buhari more than Satan

1 Like

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by FarahAideed: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
He remains the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the Fed Rep of Nigeria till 29 May 23 and there is absolutely nothing you & ur god can do about it other than the regular crying & wailing under the cover of faceless social media, which is allowed. You may take a leap at third mainland bridge since your god cannot do jack about it

And those loopholes that have turned criminals into "men" remain blocked till he leaves office in 2023.

Na my God you dey mock so ? You and Buhari will see signs and wonder from My God soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Na my God you dey mock so ? You and Buhari will see signs and wonder from My God soon
Your God is as powerless as poo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Simplyleo: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

[/s]
You should be ashamed of that your god.

The same god that rejected your prayer for buhari to die?

The same god that rejected your prayer for buhari not to occupy his present office for the second time?

Your god has already abandoned you.

The living God doesn't answer useless prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by FarahAideed: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:

My God will answer you sir

1 Like

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by FarahAideed: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:

My God will give you a sign before the end of today Sir
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Simplyleo: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

[/s]
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Okoroawusa: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

What will my own God now give you?
Tsunami?
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by FarahAideed: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:

What will my own God now give you?

Tsunami?

You have god?
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

You have god?
No!

Only you have

1 Like

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Afamed: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Cry cry cry baby ,how are you?

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Afamed: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:

No!

Only you have
Comrade ignore that boy, let him wail little

1 Like

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by FarahAideed: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

Cry cry cry baby ,how are you?

I dey oooo , just waiting for this bad govt to go away like a bad dream
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Afamed: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

I dey oooo , just waiting for this bad govt to go away like a bad dream
But you know the hope of those waiting to board BRT at MMIA?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by olisaEze(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Showing now on NL, a clash of the APC & IPOB ‘gods’! Lemme park my G-wagon here and watch. Who get popcorn? grin
Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by lilytender: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2019
slimthugchime:
I have pictorial evidence to confirm Igbos alleged buhari's welcome banner to from Japanese was fake.

The first 2 pictures below shows the alleged photoshopped images

The 3rd and 4th pictures shows the alleged photoshopped image were actually two different pictures, if you look well in the circled part of the pictures, you would notice that the first tree people there in the first picture were not arranged as accordance to the second picture.

With that there, we could ascertain that the Japanese made different banners to welcome the different presidents entering the country

Buhari was right after all, Nigeria youths are truly lazy. Now lazy Yahoo boy, go and find work.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Alleged Japan Photoshopped Pictures Are Fake, Pictorial Evidence by Merit123(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2019
No time for those lazy youth comments

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Trends On Social Media After Giving This Advice To Biafrans (video) / How Soludo Wanted To Save The Naira, But They Couldn't Understand It Then? / David Umahi Luxury Convoy And Ntezi Community Lack Of Portable Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.