Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story (1430 Views)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense / Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story by OlaThePlug(m): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2019
British rapper, Stefflon Don has swiftly shut down rumours making rounds that she has left Burna Boy.

Stories of their purported breakup hit the internet after popular social media blog, InstaBlog9ja updated the initial story with some clips to back up their story.

The clips which they uploaded backed up their story as in it Burna Boy was seen with actress Shyngle who was reported to be having a fling with the Nigerian singer before and during his relationship with Steff and has now led to the breakup, that according to the story.

With the story hitting social media it went wild as everyone was shocked to hear that. This led to Kemi Filani News gathering some reactions from social media users on the issue.

But Stefflon Don has rubbished the claims stating that the videos uploaded by InstaBlog9ja were old rendering the story that led to the rumour useless.

See what she posted beneath.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/08/stefflon-don-finally-speaks-on-burna-boy-breakup-story.html

Re: Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story by Bonebreaker(m): 1:08am On Aug 27, 2019
I fear now
Re: Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story by saheedbadmus(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2019
bloggers and fake news everywhere..lolz
Re: Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story by Jgoldie: 4:00am On Aug 27, 2019
I love her ass....soooooo natural....oke olumo
Re: Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story by universaltv: 4:59am On Aug 27, 2019
I know say na lie
Re: Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story by Roon9(m): 5:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Nigérian bloggers na disgrace shar. No man on earth would leave London for bottle Waste Ajegunle abi wats her name.
Re: Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story by BoboKush(m): 5:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Cheeeeeeeeeee..... See publicity they av been trending since
Re: Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story by WorWorBoy: 5:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Where is burna boy? I want to confirm something. undecided
Re: Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story by papiru: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2019
so glad

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Reveals Why She Fell In Love Tekno / ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day / Rema Finally Picks Up Next Rated Award Car From Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.