Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day (1430 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by JIGGYBOY(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dukes has taken to her social media page to wish herself a Happy Father’s day today, June 21, 2020
In a message wishing herself a Happy Father’s day on her social media page, Tonto Dikeh saying it has been a great honor being her son, King Andre’s father as she has done it all by herself and aced at it
Happy Fathers Day TO ME BECAUSE I’VE DONE IT ALL BY MYSELF AND ACED IT ANYWAYS.. Actions prove who someone is.. Words just prove who they want to be…

DEAREST SON ANDRE, BEING YOUR DAD HAS BEEN A GREAT HONOR.. THANKS FOR MAKING ME MR MOM

I LOVE YOU KIDDO
In another post, she celebrated men who are non biological fathers of babies but stand in for them because of the love they have for their mother
Thoughts?
______
For breaking news, follow ( @pecohub.media ) on Instagram and turn on post notifications ❤️

Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by MightySparrow: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mr Tonto who has toto, it your fault for pride. It is churchill's fault for allowing the boy to stay with you, giving you oppotunity to run your mouth like spoilt tap.

1 Like

Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by uniqueboi1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tonto "akuta" Dike tongue
Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by nero2face: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Churchill won't reply ur stupidity, when it's time we will know who's the father, stupid olosho
Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by Onyi22(f): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
This tonto is very crazy lol
Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by Karemarealty288(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
This rRetarded fellow's stupidity hardly grow old....

Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by ashewoboy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tonto dikeh.

baby girl, I have a big DICKeh, let me taste your TOnTOcheesy.

#don'tleaveme.
Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by princealexndre(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
See how the boy resemble Churchill

2 Likes

Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by punisha: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mumu version 2.0

1 Like

Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by offset67(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
TOTO DECAY

1 Like

Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
undecided

Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by AltCtrlDel: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
I really pity the young innocent boy. If only we can choose our parents
Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by dangotesmummy: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day by fishjam: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Let's See Real Fireboy And Joeboy Fans... Who Is Richer?� / Bbnaija: “you Are Very Stupid” – Diane Russet Slams Fan Who Called Her A Cancer / Davido Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Officially Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.