Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Am Not Afraid Of IPOB Attack, I Will Travel – Rotimit Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of IPOB Attack, I Will Travel – Rotimit Amaechi (256 Views)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of IPOB Attack, I Will Travel – Rotimit Amaechi by Biafraod: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has revealed that he is not scared of traveling abroad due to threats that Nigerian politicians have been marked for attacks when they travel out of the country.

Speaking over the threat, Amaechi revealed that self-defense is enough to keep himself protected when he goes abroad.

”What do you mean by that? Scared of who? I’m going to Geneva, let them come.

You know there is something called self-defense? readmore..

Continue reading; https://odinceblog.com/i-am-not-afraid-of-ipob-attack-i-will-travel-rotimit-amaechi/

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of IPOB Attack, I Will Travel – Rotimit Amaechi by Aboks(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2019
the lizard of ubima talking

(1) (Reply)

Tradermoni, Marketmoni Beneficiaries Are Paying Back, Doing Well, Says Vp Osinba / Buhari Didn’t Abandon Daura Flood Victims, Presidency Says / FG Moves To Take Drastic Action Against Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.