Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim (39562 Views)

Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by nlfpmod: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Train attack: I’m still strong supporter of Buhari, says passenger freed from captivity

Hassan Usman, a lawyer and one of the victims of Abuja-Kaduna train attack, says he is still a strong supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari.

On March 28, a Kaduna-bound train was attacked by gunmen, with several persons killed, injured and abducted.

Hassan was among four passengers that were released from captivity on July 25.

Speaking in an interview with ICIR, he said although the present administration has failed in the area of security, he is still a “strong supporter” of Buhari.

“I am still a strong supporter of Buhari, but in terms of security, I can score this government below average, because one of their major responsibilities is to see that the lives and property of citizens are being guaranteed by the government,” he said.

“But as it is now, I can say that the government has failed woefully in that area. Despite the huge resources allocated for security in Nigeria, there is nothing to write home about.

He added that his experience while in captivity was a terrible one.

“It has been a bitter experience I must say,” Hassan said.

“Since when we were captured, we had to walk long miles for almost three days before we reached a camp where we were detained for close to four months and being there is a bitter experience actually.

“Since we arrived that camp, we killed more than 10 snakes and some other reptiles like scorpions or what have you.”

https://www.thecable.ng/train-attack-im-still-strong-supporter-of-buhari-says-passenger-freed-from-captivity/amp

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by inoki247: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
If 3rd term dey Buhari go still win....

Election no be by Noise or online for this side of the world people wey dey win election knows wu dey for dem...

59 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

394 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by kingsways: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ok, congratulations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Bigajeff(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Na U Sabi, chop your own breakfast

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by ecolime(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
A clear case of stockholm syndrome.

No amount of Oraimo cord or brain resetting slaps can cure it. It needs special therapy.

Funny enough, most Nigerians are suffering from this syndrome. It's the exact reason why we love our Politicians and pray for them and their families in our various churches and mosques.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by mileeh: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
This one na serial mumu

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by davidtemi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Planned

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Ballzproblemm: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
g

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Qtrpst4: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Example of Stockholm syndrome

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Authoreety: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chai
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by excomarow(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Johnrake69: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Wintertime: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
These people should only be taken serious if Buhari rules only arewa Republic cause they only love Buhari for taking the resources money down to them aside that Buhari don't worth leadership but an imam status but in area of leadership Buhari don't worth but in area of being an imam Buhari worth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by GCFR95(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

FOOL

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Unruly7(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
M
Villa12:

Is this the best y’all could come up with
The structureless Obi and his movement is really dealing with y’all.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by drmuchin: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
aboki no kuku get sense from the days of lord lugard

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Riversstate: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
The biggest fool on planet earth.

23 Likes

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by emmanuelbrown26: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Beautiful, that's why I like d rate of killing over their and I wish more killings upon killings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Slynation(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's well shaah....Seems like this one tactically missed those random flogging they gave them, perhaps the zombie syndrome would have been beaten out from his body...!! Anyways, there is always a next time

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Jostoman: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Lolzzzzz

7 Likes

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 1
Spamming the forum

TheSameGuy alternate handle

44 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi / See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg / Troops Neutralize A Female Suicide Bomber At Yamtake, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.