Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend (59161 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Davash222(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

So, who will go in her place in the event they are sending 2 people home?... Sir Dee is already a goner... Who else she strong pass? Venita? Esther? Frodd?... Of course, Tacha's eviction nomination is just a usual formality. grin
There’s something about that Cindy that you’re yet to see. Don’t worry, by Sunday, you will understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zicoraads: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I want to vote for her, too. Never voted for anyone in the whole history of BBN.
Type 'VOTE Cindy' and send to 32052.

Make sure the VOTE is exactly like that, and not 'Vote' or 'vote'.

Gracias. kiss

Cc:Davash222

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Teaser4(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Harrison4adam:
If it's by being talented, Jackye, Enkay and Joe deserve to be in the bb house...
But trust Nigerians, they are so gullible to vote Tacha every week. Even if � devil with tail and horn is on bb naija, Nigerians will still vote for d devil himself. If they can vote Buhari , why won't they vote those with depraved and despicable behavior.
Suffering and Smiling useless slay Queen and soapy fraudster voting for Tacha...
Continue, make hunger keep una there.
Joe is the only talented ex HMs.... Cindy is smarter than Enkay. Jackye introvert and tech geek...but if you dey talk about smartness and mad creativity...that's Joe ..he was able to sell himself within two or three weeks...jackye is far from talent...intellectually Esther is smarter than Jackye...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by TollaniHub: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Abeg let's throw that word "guru" with care. What new computer innovation has she come up with fir her to now be a "guru"?

hahahaha.... why you so serious about life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Divine200: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Nahhh. Just Cindy... she deserves a fighting chance. Even if she doesn't win... she should stay one a while. I don't want to spread the votes. Just Cindy.
They both came to the house same time and both need time before leaving the house to show more of their talent.
Cindy already have a huge fanbase, that’s evidence the last time she was up. Venita on the other hand has none. This is her first time on eviction.
Please spare her some votes.

It’s still ok if you didn’t too but she deserves more time

Peace

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by gracechellar(f): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Please how do I vote for Cindy That girl seems to have Grace of God all over her.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s4/vote
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by gracechellar(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2019
Casekiller:

If you like vote ,ur 3 generations to vote self for her .trust me she is leaving on Sunday that one sure die
You are God be... smgfu
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by gracechellar(f): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Becos you be who? After making her team win, she will be in that house till the last day.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s4/vote
Vote for Cindy
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Mikey01: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
This guy looks kinda funny.

loool....how?..like i don understand
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by slimderek(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2019
Casekiller:

If you like vote ,ur 3 generations to vote self for her .trust me she is leaving on Sunday that one sure die
Make we set money since you are so sure?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2019
See person boyfriend.
And he still cheats on her.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by midehi2(f): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
The boy still no fine, sef. Na this one she brag about like say na angel wey retire from heaven? Mscheew. He was lucky to catch her at seventeen when she had no sense or an idea how to explore her sexuality. It’s very obvious na first boyfriend things still dey shack the mumu.
Chai, na waoo
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Funmmyastic: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Why is the guy looking like her elder brother?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by olusegzy01(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2019
Are you God ?
Casekiller:

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by rosalieene(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Kylekent59:

More reason that American Nigga opted for her and replaced her for Omashola.
They are getting rid of dull and boring people in the house.

Cindy and Venita are going.
Venita that caused their downfall by stepping on the plate.

I would have love it if Ike replaced Mercy with Omashola.
Then we know between Tacha and Mercy who has more fans.
you dont know shii based on fanbase,
Esther and Sir Dee are leaving, Just watch the space and see
cindy has grace written all over her truly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by ClilT: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Please how do I vote for Cindy That girl seems to have Grace of God all over her.
Google is your friend kiss
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Divine200:

They both came to the house same time and both need time before leaving the house to show more of their talent.
Cindy already have a huge fanbase, that’s evidence the last time she was up. Venita on the other hand has none. This is her first time on eviction.
Please spare her some votes.

It’s still ok if you didn’t too but she deserves more time

Peace

smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

Type 'VOTE Cindy' and send to 32052.

Make sure the VOTE is exactly like that, and not 'Vote' or 'vote'.

Gracias. kiss

Cc:Davash222

Thanks, Zic. kiss
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Mizwisdom(f): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2019
He looks rough, don't they have barbing saloon where he lives?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by djoe21(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:

I think Frodd has that working for him too. You can check online on how to vote.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by djoe21(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Kylekent59:

More reason that American Nigga opted for her and replaced her for Omashola.

They are getting rid of dull and boring people in the house.

Cindy and Venita are going.

Venita that caused their downfall by stepping on the plate.

I would have love it if Ike replaced Mercy with Omashola.

Then we know between Tacha and Mercy who has more fans.

Mercy has more
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by UPLnews2(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Below are some new photos of Nolly wood actree Regina Daniel. See Also: Genevieve Nnaji Step Out In 5 New Outfit New Beautiful Photos Of Regina Daniel. See more here
https:///31YBPqa
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zicoraads: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Thanks, Zic. kiss
You are welcome. kiss

See.

Have you heard of a man like Mike? cheesy

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Kylekent59: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2019
djoe21:

Mercy has more

I think Tacha has more fans than Mercy
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by UPLnews3(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2019
Below are some new photos of Nolly wood actree Regina Daniel. See Also: Genevieve Nnaji Step Out In 5 New Outfit New Beautiful Photos Of Regina Daniel. See more here
https:///31YBPqa

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by djoe21(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Kylekent59:

I think Tacha has more fans than Mercy

Mercy has beaten her before just like Mike has too. But let's see on the last day though.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Lordjb: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Good for her.... Team Cindy to get my votes grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by SirLakes: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2019
Harrison4adam:
If it's by being talented, Jackye, Enkay and Joe deserve to be in the bb house...
But trust Nigerians, they are so gullible to vote Tacha every week. Even if � devil with tail and horn is on bb naija, Nigerians will still vote for d devil himself. If they can vote Buhari , why won't they vote those with depraved and despicable behavior.
Suffering and Smiling useless slay Queen and soapy fraudster voting for Tacha...
Continue, make hunger keep una there.
See how you take another person matter personal, bros no let high bp hook you ooo

Relax ehn cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Lawrentta16: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2019
oluwamile:
Omo,i shock ohh
I was expecting to see a brain bursting guy
But heart na ihn matter
d guy be like mad person

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by ShockWeaver: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
The boy still no fine, sef. Na this one she brag about like say na angel wey retire from heaven? Mscheew. He was lucky to catch her at seventeen when she had no sense or an idea how to explore her sexuality. It’s very obvious na first boyfriend things still dey shack the mumu.

So much hate speech in one post. Why are you hating on them?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2019
ShockWeaver:

So much hate speech in one post. Why are you hating on them?
You want a serious answer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty At The Airport, On Her Way Back To Nigeria (Photo) / Lady: "I Will Never Watch Nollywood Movies Again Because Of These" / BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.