Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend (59159 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by MsDoris(f): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Casekiller:

If you like vote ,ur 3 generations to vote self for her .trust me she is leaving on Sunday that one sure die

Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by macho44(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Divine200:

Abeg vote Venita too
No wahala, dat gal make sense, if no b day ayam a repentant Christian now, I for reason her mata grin
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by MsDoris(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2019
oluwamile:
Omo,i shock ohh
I was expecting to see a brain bursting guy
But heart na ihn matter

Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by MsDoris(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Nwodosis:
grin Her boyfriend you should be grateful to Mike that turned Jackye down.

Lol. Walahi
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by MsDoris(f): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
The boy still no fine, sef. Na this one she brag about like say na angel wey retire from heaven? Mscheew. He was lucky to catch her at seventeen when she had no sense or an idea how to explore her sexuality. It’s very obvious na first boyfriend things still dey shack the mumu.

Lol. You are right. He should at atleast shave or something.
I'm sure he will look better than this.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by MsDoris(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2019
Harrison4adam:
If it's by being talented, Jackye, Enkay and Joe deserve to be in the bb house...
But trust Nigerians, they are so gullible to vote Tacha every week. Even if � devil with tail and horn is on bb naija, Nigerians will still vote for d devil himself. If they can vote Buhari , why won't they vote those with depraved and despicable behavior.
Suffering and Smiling useless slay Queen and soapy fraudster voting for Tacha...
Continue, make hunger keep una there.

Hahaha.. ��� #word though
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Divine200: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2019
macho44:
No wahala, dat gal make sense, if no b day ayam a repentant Christian now, I for reason her mata grin
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Kylekent59: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
djoe21:

Mercy has beat her before just like Mike has too. But let's see on the last day though.
I ain't a Tacha's fan! but Mike's.

More so, we both know a guy will definitely win it which is Mike.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

You are welcome. kiss

See.

Have you heard of a man like Mike? cheesy

Mike will be alright...
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zicoraads: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Mike will be alright...
And when Cindy eventually leaves...?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

And when Cindy eventually leaves...?

Ohh well, my other favourites will take care of themselves... Mike, Omashola and Mercy.

I'll vote for Mercy if it looks like Tacha might have am edge over her.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zicoraads: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh well, my other favourites will take care of themselves... Mike, Omashola and Mercy.

I'll vote for Mercy if it looks like Tacha might have am edge over her.
All these plenty grammar. Vote Mike jor. angry sad
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

All these plenty grammar. Vote Mike jor. angry sad

Lol. He's one of my favourites, but I'm not voting him. He has enough fans.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Okino1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
True talk�
Harrison4adam:
If it's by being talented, Jackye, Enkay and Joe deserve to be in the bb house...
But trust Nigerians, they are so gullible to vote Tacha every week. Even if � devil with tail and horn is on bb naija, Nigerians will still vote for d devil himself. If they can vote Buhari , why won't they vote those with depraved and despicable behavior.
Suffering and Smiling useless slay Queen and soapy fraudster voting for Tacha...
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by UrVillagePpl: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
oluwamile:
Omo,i shock ohh
I was expecting to see a brain bursting guy
But heart na ihn matter

beauty lies in the hand of the beholder. that wat the say lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zicoraads: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. He's one of my favourites, but I'm not voting him. He has enough fans.
embarassed embarassed

He doesn't.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zubino(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Harrison4adam:

I really find it difficult to understand why Tacha has more fans than some of the ladies that hv exited the house. The truth is that she's quite dumper than those ladies that hv left. I m yet to understand what those fans are watching out for. Her IQ is just below average for me!!! Dumb Tacha....even challenging biggie in his own house...
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

embarassed embarassed

He doesn't.

He does my dear. Last week his votes were the highest after Mercy's .
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zicoraads: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

He does my dear. Last week his votes were the highest after Mercy's .
"After Mercy"...

Which means he doesn't. And she led with more than 5 percent, which is a lot to be honest.

Okay. Just give him the online votes only e hear. kiss tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

"After Mercy"...

Which means he doesn't. And she led with more than 5 percent, which is a lot to be honest.

Okay. Just give him the online votes only e hear. kiss tongue

Lol. Just Cindy, baby.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zicoraads: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Just Cindy, baby.
We are officially fighting.

Haba. angry

Even online votes? That doesn't even cost anyone anything.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

We are officially fighting.

Haba. angry

Even online votes? That doesn't even cost anyone anything.

I want to use all my online votes for Cindy, too. cry All of it!

Please, we can't be fighting o.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zicoraads: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I want to use all my online votes for Cindy, too. cry All of it!

Please, we can't be fighting o.
Olodo. grin

Mike is not up nau. And I'm also giving everything to Cindy.

What I said was, 'If she gets evicted at some point... Or any day she isn't up and Mike is.'
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

Olodo. grin

Mike is not up nau. And I'm also giving everything to Cindy.

What I said was, 'If she gets evicted at some point... Or any day she isn't up and Mike is.'

LMAO! grin grin grin. Right. Anybody other than Cindy I ever vote would be because they are up against Tacha.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by zicoraads: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO! grin grin grin. Right. Anybody other than Cindy I ever vote would be because they are up against Tacha.
Yeah, me too. Anyone BUT Tacha.

Mercy, Tacha and Mike will be in the finals. That is if Tacha doesn't get herself disqualified before then, seeing how she's one strike away from being thrown out.

Good girl. cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

Yeah, me too. Anyone BUT Tacha.

Mercy, Tacha and Mike will be in the finals. That is if Tacha doesn't get herself disqualified before then, seeing how she's one strike away from being thrown out.

Good girl. cheesy kiss

I hope she gets disqualified.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Nowenuse: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
The boy still no fine, sef. Na this one she brag about like say na angel wey retire from heaven? Mscheew. He was lucky to catch her at seventeen when she had no sense or an idea how to explore her sexuality. It’s very obvious na first boyfriend things still dey shack the mumu.

Bros I tire oo. The way she talked about this guy, you go fit say the guy na former Mr World finalist. This is why sometimes it is not good to agree with some people's hype.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by AFONJACOW(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Look like a retard on rehab center
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by AFONJACOW(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Look like a retard that escaped from rehab center
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Greatestbull201(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
zubino:

I really find it difficult to understand why Tacha has more fans than some of the ladies that hv exited the house. The truth is that she's quite dumper than those ladies that hv left. I m yet to understand what those fans are watching out for. Her IQ is just below average for me!!! Dumb Tacha....even challenging biggie in his own house...
Do you wonder why most CEOs re either third class graduates, drop outs or illiterates, employing first class.
And many more examples. Tasha is strong aNd a goal getter. Watch closely she has the kindest heart in that house.
Try to understand how life is with WISDOM my dear. N lastly BBN is reality show not a talent show.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Burruchaga71(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Anumanu
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend by Mogajunior(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
cool

From the comments above, it seems like BBN is becoming interesting and generally accepted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty At The Airport, On Her Way Back To Nigeria (Photo) / Lady: "I Will Never Watch Nollywood Movies Again Because Of These" / BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.