Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (64518 Views)

Lagos State Government's Statement On Attempt To Evict Residents Of Magodo / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Elliot2(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Brightest04:
...And Nnamdi Kanu right in the comfort of his sitting room with a glass of win in hand watching the fools displaying their foolishness
And you with all the sanity you have still come off as dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Amumaigwe: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2019
oyatz:
I never mentioned Buhari let alone espoused the quality of his Leadership (an incompetent leader by my own assessment), however, he is NOT the focus of my questions.

So tell the whole world what Nnamdi Kanu has done for the bereaved families of those Igbo guys that died protesting for his release.

What is the contribution of Nnamdi Kanu to the upliftment of the less privileged people in AfaraUkwu? Where are his companies in Alaigbo?

You need to tell us what Jubrin, as the President of the Zoo who spends tax payers money, has done right and what you have done as a private citizen to change the status quo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Area4Area: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2019
Elliot2:
If you want entertainment then go and watch BBN.
Just tell IPOB to do as directed and shouldn't go there for any silly protest, harass and give the president the Ekweremadu treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Elliot2(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Area4Area:
They'll come for your head for asking salient and very important questions because they have no answers to give
Did your fathers have questions for the colonialists when they sort to create this business experiment you now defend with all your being?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Michael11stock(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Watch Video here https://www.enbaz.com/2019/08/video-japan-cops-stops-ipob-efforts-to.html?m=1. quote author=nrexzy post=81646660]Hehehehe
I think say dem wan rush go ginger....
Dem think say Japan na naija[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Area4Area: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Elliot2:
Did your fathers have questions for the colonialists when they sort to create this business experiment you now defend with all your being?
And what did your forefathers say to them when they came, were they for or against?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Amumaigwe: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2019
glink2015:

If you know me , you won't type this craps to me..this is a faceless media anyway... You are free to type anything you like.

I don't need to meet you to know you. I only need to listen to you speak or read your write up. Just like I have confirmed you are a foo-l.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2019
bonnylight003:
Ipob is really getting the deserve attention internationally..

Very good development for the movement...some folks might not like this..but the truth is....their cause is being heard....and so is interest.

Kanu is doing a great job ..not easy ...

Think all this media attack from the government and a section of the country is out of envy and jealousy..
Otherwise what will prompt humans with sense to abuse other humans who feel .. freedom from oppression is a God given right..

....only in Nigeria will you hear and see such..

Mandela is a world celebrant ..becos he fought for what he believed in...even in the face of death.

We should learn to appreciate hero's...

Great job for who?

Do u think nairaland is owned by biafra?

Hiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Elliot2(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2019
Area4Area:
....and we have seen how Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB had helped stopped the raping and killings, how they've negotiated for more FG presence in Igboland, how they've helped in tarring some roads, built schools and hospitals, giving scholarships etc
We all know this is the job of the government but don't tell me you don't know that some individuals do it, some communities do same so why can't IPOB help by getting donations from its members in diaspora to fix some of this instead of waiting for others.
Till date, we've never heard that members of IPOB donated books to schools, medicines to hospitals or even building anything, all we hear is protest here and there and their monthly contributions by members, what the contribution is being used for is what nobody knows
Thank you! But the joke is on you still,unless you think Soyinka,Momoh,Balarabe,e.t.c,lied when they said the igbos have not be treated well. You didn't think it through how absurd your statement is that Igbos should provide those things they are protesting for,which are the responsibilities of govt. It is just like saying every protesting farmer should be responsible for his own safety. Then,what ia the essence of good governance? But again,that is not anyone's problem. What we want is a country of our own where we could decide our own fates; where the govt will do its work and not abdicate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Elliot2(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2019
ihatesycophant:
It always convenient to quote words that seasoned your thought. I can as well quote comments that has condemned the Igbo nation, especially the one written by FaniKayode before he start supporting your course due to political convenience.
If you're smart enough you will know that the number of federal roads is just fraction of the state roads. How many such roads has your state government or any state government done. Our problem is not totally federal but all encompassing. Your counsellors, senators, House Assembly members, House of reps members. The federal will not come to develop your state. Resources given to them what have they done with it. That was why I said, the problem of the nation we're all contributory. Do you make your representative accountable at all times?
You recognised the failures of the councillors,state govts and co, but never spoke against them. You never saw a reason to protest against them. Good.
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by baby124: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Lmaooo. This Buhari vs IPOB saga hilarious die grin
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Mrfeel: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Area4Area:
That shouldn't have been anybody's (Ironsi and Ojukwu) problem, they should've allowed him and his people go in peace instead of forcing them back only for Ojukwu repeating same months later

You don't know what you are talking about there is a difference between a little group of militants waking up one morning to say we are republic of niger Delta, it's not different from Boko Haram
Aburi accord was signed between Gowon and ojukwu in Ghana,
In response to the accord, the federal government promulgated Decree No. 8, which was mainly an embodiment of the accord. The accord finally broke down because of differences of interpretation on both sides. This led to the outbreak of civil war, when ojukwu declared Biafran republic
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by loopman: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Mrfeel:

Throw more light on this chasing soldiers back to the barracks in 1993 and why were they chasing soldiers?

What did Yoruba's do when leadership was stolen from Aboila he was locked up and killed?

Yoruba chased GEJ? Chased him for what? What did he do?

You sound so naive, it’s unbelievable.

But for Yorubas that fought for democracy, the military will still be ruling Nigeria probably till today, you must be too young to know that

If you are asking me the effort of Yorubas in kicking out GEJ, then I have no business having this discussion with you
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Elliot2(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Area4Area:
And what did your forefathers say to them when they came, were they for or against?
Lol. No. Question now is,why defend that which your fathers never had a say in?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by rajoys: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Imperare:
Igbos are everywhere!

Everywhere doing what exactly?
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Mrfeel: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2019
loopman:

You sound so naive, it’s unbelievable.

But for Yorubas that fought for democracy, the military will still be ruling Nigeria probably till today, you must be too young to know that

If you are asking me the effort of Yorubas in kicking out GEJ, then I have no business having this discussion with you

You bunch of verbal warriors, fighting democracy was a collective effort, besides that what has democracy change so far cause votes don't count in in Nigeria and leadership belongs to the north,

If you yoruba's are boasting of kicking GEJ out then you should be ashamed cause your Fulani slave masters Buhari is worse than GEJ

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Area4Area: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2019
Elliot2:
Thank you! But the joke is on you still,unless you think Soyinka,Momoh,Balarabe,e.t.c,lied when they said the igbos have not be treated well. You didn't think it through how absurd your statement is that Igbos should provide those things they are protesting for,which are the responsibilities of govt. It is just like saying every protesting farmer should be responsible for his own safety. Then,what ia the essence of good governance? But again,that is not anyone's problem. What we want is a country of our own where we could decide our own fates; where the govt will do its work and not abdicate it.
I'm sure you saw in my post where I said that those things are supposed to be provided by the government and some individuals and communities have been providing such because of the shortcomings from the government, what has IPOB done or contributed in bridging the gap with all their monthly contributions worldwide? I don't think there's any community in Igboland that doesn't have a school, clinic, road done by an individual or the community, tell me which IPOB has done.

As per getting your country, do the right thing and get it peacefully or go the wrong way but be ready for a war.
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by 8stargeneral: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2019
very good move, whole world now knows about ipob,Afonjas will not read d news, tot dey will arrest dem for any move.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Area4Area: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2019
Mrfeel:

You don't know what you are talking about there is a difference between a little group of militants waking up one morning to say we are republic of niger Delta, it's not different from Boko Haram
Aburi accord was signed between Gowon and ojukwu in Ghana,
In response to the accord, the federal government promulgated Decree No. 8, which was mainly an embodiment of the accord. The accord finally broke down because of differences of interpretation on both sides. This led to the outbreak of civil war, when ojukwu declared Biafran republic
Was Ojukwu supposed to have declared Biafra knowing fully well it's against the constitution at the time and despite knowing the implications (war) and he was not prepared for such offensive.
Of course Gowon unfortunately didn't stop the pogrom in the north and reneged on the Aburi accord but that didn't give Ojukwu the right to head into a suicide mission and 3 million lives wasted because of lack of preparation, few equipment, no formidable ally to rely on in case anything goes wrong.
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Area4Area: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Elliot2:
Lol. No. Question now is,why defend that which your fathers never had a say in?
Did your fathers agree to the arrangement, yes or no
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Sonnyboom: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Bigots fools n lunatics you mean to write not hero abi Na hero beer you de talk ?!

[s]
bonnylight003:
Ipob is really getting the deserve attention internationally..

Very good development for the movement...some folks might not like this..but the truth is....their cause is being heard....and so is interest.

Kanu is doing a great job ..not easy ...

Think all this media attack from the government and a section of the country is out of envy and jealousy..
Otherwise what will prompt humans with sense to abuse other humans who feel .. freedom from oppression is a God given right..

....only in Nigeria will you hear and see such..

Mandela is a world celebrant ..becos he fought for what he believed in...even in the face of death.

We should learn to appreciate hero's...
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Amumaigwe:

I don't need to meet you to know you. I only need to listen to you speak or read your write up. Just like I have confirmed you are a foo-l.

Scallywag is an understatement of the adjective to qualify who you are....
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by wirinet(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Area4Area:
....and we have seen how Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB had helped stopped the raping and killings, how they've negotiated for more FG presence in Igboland, how they've helped in tarring some roads, built schools and hospitals, giving scholarships etc
We all know this is the job of the government but don't tell me you don't know that some individuals do it, some communities do same so why can't IPOB help by getting donations from its members in diaspora to fix some of this instead of waiting for others.
Till date, we've never heard that members of IPOB donated books to schools, medicines to hospitals or even building anything, all we hear is protest here and there and their monthly contributions by members, what the contribution is being used for is what nobody knows

Gbam Gbam and Gbam, I can't give you enough Gbam.
Other progressive or successionist anti government groups provides social amenities for the people they claim they are fighting for, good examples Muslim Brotherhood in the middle east, baathist party in Iraq before they took power, The Gülen movement, turkey. IPOB on the other hand knows only how to collect dues and donations. Schools, they no sabi, health centre, they are allergic, simply building borehole, they are blind to see that many communities go to streams to fetch drinking water. So how is Ipob different from public officers that collect public money and spend as they like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by loopman: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Mrfeel:

You bunch of verbal warriors, fighting democracy was a collective effort, besides that what has democracy change so far cause votes don't count in in Nigeria and leadership belongs to the north,

If you yoruba's are boasting of kicking GEJ out then you should be ashamed cause your Fulani slave masters Buhari is worse than GEJ

Delusion. List just 3 areas that your GEJ is better than Buhari, let’ test it
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Mrfeel: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2019
loopman:

Delusion. List just 3 areas that your GEJ is better than Buhari, let’ test it
You list 3 areas your Buhari is better than GEJ let's test,

1) during Jonathan Fulanis weren't killings farmers up and down,
2) during Jonathan 1$ was 180 -190 naira not 360
3) things were cheap in the market during Jonathan

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2019
oyatz:
And this would have resulted in Biafra?
Have you for once sat down to think what will be the outcome (intended and unintended) consequences of this action?

Nah it won't get to Biafra breaking free but it will reset 98% of our politicians brains.
If they can break bubus head with stones, it will pave a long way for Revolution Naija.
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by loopman: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Mrfeel:

[s]You list 3 areas your Buhari is better than GEJ let's test,

1) during Jonathan Fulanis weren't killings farmers up and down,
2) during Jonathan 1$ was 180 -190 naira not 360
3) things were cheap in the market during Jonathan[/s]

Thought I was having conversation with a sensible person.
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2019
gidgiddy:

Kanu is a creation of a failed Nigeria. I remember in one his speeches, Kanu told the crowd that if Nigeria could be saved, he would have been in the forefront of trying to save it.

But since Nigeria was a complete failure, it was time to seek other alternatives.

It's going to hard to convince anyone in the international community that IPOB terrorist organisation. A terrorist organisation must be armed and killing people

Kanu is a creation of failed state but from the same state his father garner money to send him outside the country to study. There are people that have not seen the road that lead to airport in their life, let alone going to airport but same man flying around the world and still complain of a failed state.
What has his father contributed to the nation as a paramount ruler? What has Kanu done to lift the poor people in his domain? It's easy to complain but doing the right is herculean task. I know if you have opportunity to govern, the like of you will do the worse, same with your Kanu the merchandise.
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Mrfeel: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Was Ojukwu supposed to have declared Biafra knowing fully well it's against the constitution at the time and despite knowing the implications (war) and he was not prepared for such offensive.
Of course Gowon unfortunately didn't stop the pogrom in the north and reneged on the Aburi accord but that didn't give Ojukwu the right to head into a suicide mission and 3 million lives wasted because of lack of preparation, few equipment, no formidable ally to rely on in case anything goes wrong.

Ojukwu didn't call for war it was Gowon that called for war, we only acted in self defense, same thing the Nigerian government is still doing with ipob we are not violence Nigerian government are giving us the violence option
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by Mrfeel: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2019
loopman:

Thought I was having conversation with a sensible person.

Please be sensible and mention 3 things that makes Buhari better than GEJ
Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by ProfBrugo: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Area4Area:

IPOB is the creation of a scam artist who wants to take over government from the back door. They are not for the advancement of any race but a group of emotional criminals and alarmists.

I will repeat this always: Anyone who supports IPOB is either a fôol or a terrorist.

IPOB’s creed is even banned on Nairaland sef. No sensible person wants to support a volatile unreasonable group of miscreants who are (in the words of their leader) PIGS AND IDÎOTS

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by gidgiddy: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Kanu is a creation of failed state but from the same state his father garner money to send him outside the country to study. There are people that have not seen the road that lead to airport in their life, let alone going to airport but same man flying around the world and still complain of a failed state.
What has his father contributed to the nation as a paramount ruler? What has Kanu done to lift the poor people in his domain? It's easy to complain but doing the right is herculean task. I know if you have opportunity to govern, the like of you will do the worse, same with your Kanu the merchandise.

You still dont get it. Kanu has the right to lead a group of people to agitate for self determination according to the international law of the UN and AU charters which Nigeria has signed up to. It is the right of anybody to say they do not want be part of Nigeria any more.

It is not Kanu's job to uplift anybody or make Nigeria a better place. Kanu's job is to agitate for a separate state for his people through a referendum

Even if anyone doesnt agree with Nnamdi Kanu's methods, you must agree that it is the right of the Igbos to determine if they want to be part of Nigeria or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.