Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba (16681 Views)

2023: There’s No Such Office As Igbo Presidency – Ahamba To SE Aspirants / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Chukapage(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
isthatso:

SS is a neutral region, they can and will produce another president be fore the SE, if Nigeria still remains one country. The North also saw what happened with Jonathan. I am not God, I am just good at interpreting things without sentiment.
The SE have no support for the presidency outside the SE and they dont have the numbers. I would go as far as to say there is no region in Nigeria that the rest of the country is so opposed to seeing in the presidency like the SE. The SE don't know how to play politics. Even the SW that were tradionallly the worst group have learnt. They dont know how to lose gracefully without heating up the polity and stinking up the place which has not endeared them and done more damage than good to their cause, dont forget the SE also have legacy issues from the civil war and now they have antagonized the SW.
Guy you are now BLUFFING you and I know SS /SE is one politically lol last all elections have proved it the South has on one Region as sellouts and you know it mind you "SS" is just a political jargon nonsense I am sure you've never crossed from across that Niger bridge before again stop deceiving yourself grin travel and see you will know that the word "SS" na wash political divide and rule that didnt work on the East although it nearly did travel! Oga travel! You are trying to use that same divide and rule my brother it's not working and cannot work. Lol grin
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by seunmsg(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Chukapage:
lol na so like I said 2023 will be reverse of 2015 if you think that a Northerner will vote a Southerner over a Northerner think again! Look at what atiku did to Buhari , he gave him some tough time not to talk of 2023 when the "Buhari effect" is gone ,Una go shock again if you think Northerners will vote a Southerner over a Northerner think again! You South westerners who are planning on 2023 banking on Northern votes should better start now and restrategize because if your banking on Northern votes una go shock El rufai and other Northerner s don dey tell una the truth with style una no go hear better go and plan well now there is time oo grin

There is no cause for alarm as far as I’m concerned. The schemings of some misguided and light weight political jobbers in the presudency doesn’t represent the wishes of the north. There are so many reasonable and patriotic northerners who are guided strictly by nationalistic ideals. 2023 is for the south to lose. If the south wants the presidency in 2023, the north cannot stop us.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Chukapage:
Guy you are now BLUFFING you and I know SS /SE is one politically lol last all elections have proved it the South has on one Region as sellouts and you know it mind you "SS" is just a political jargon nonsense I am sure you've never crossed from across that Niger bridge before again stop deceiving yourself grin travel and see you will know that the word "SS" na wash political divide and rule that didnt work on the East although it nearly did travel! Oga travel! You are trying to use that same divide and rule my brother it's not working and cannot work. Lol grin

Ok 2023 will soon come. i warned your brothers that giving Peter Obi ticket was a mistake they said the same thing you are saying.

you dont waste your resources on someone who will never change his mind, you dont waste your resources on someone who will never vote for your opponent and you dont waste your resources on someone who will never vote for you ...THAT is the political definition of IRRELEVANT!

That SE/SS are strongly PDP is exactly why they are irrelevant, they wont determine the outcome. The zones that decide are North and SW because they are the ones who can vote for another party!!

do you understand how this thing works?

For a people who are famed for being businessmen your lack of political mathematics is shocking!!! If you want to defeat an incumbent you need to gain votes to do that you need to get votes from people who will not normally vote for you, not spend all your time and resources on people who have always voted for you and will never vote for your opponent.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Chukapage(m): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2019
isthatso:

your problem you are speaking out of sentiment. it is the problem with a lot of your brothers. Either sentiment or failure of understanding. An irrelevant vote can be

1) a vote that is insignificant

or

2) a vote that will not change

In the case of the SE, the Se is irrelevant because Se will never vote for APC, they will always vote for PDP, so they are irrelevant to BOTH APC and PDP, you dont waste your resources on someone who will never change his mind, you dont waste your resources on someone who will never vote for your opponent and you dont waste your resources on someone who will never vote for you ...THAT in political definition of IRRELEVANT! and the mistake Atiku made in 2019. He had nothing to gain by courting the SE because they are always going to vote PDP. He wasted his VP slot on the SE. He even got less votes from Anambra in 2019 than PDp got in 2015.

The North and SW are the 2 most relevant zones in the Nigerian political equation because they are the only ones who change their votes.
why are you trying to twist facts my guy you and I know that why the Eastern vote was not much was because of NNAMDI KANU'S NO VOTING ORDER YOU KNOW! Even if Atiku had chosen a Yoruba as VP you lots will still betray him for "DREAMY 2023 " PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION. I am still laughing at you thinking the North we all know will vote A Westerner over a Northerner lmao grin guy tell yourself the truth and again you divide and rule on the Greater EAST IS NOT WORKING AND CAN NEVER WORK NOT AFTER 2015 grin you again I tell you ,You south westerners had better plan now there is time oo because with the current strategy we are seeing you lots ain't going nowhere again I tell you 2023 will be reverse of 2015 that's it grin I won't reply you again oo
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Chukapage:
why are you trying to twist facts my guy you and I know that why the Eastern vote was not much was because of NNAMDI KANU'S NO VOTING ORDER YOU KNOW! Even if Atiku had chosen a Yoruba as VP you lots will still betray him for "DREAMY 2023 " PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION. I am still laughing at you thinking the North we all know will vote A Westerner over a Northerner lmao grin guy tell yourself the truth and again you divide and rule on the Greater EAST IS NOT WORKING AND CAN NEVER WORK NOT AFTER 2015 grin you again I tell you ,You south westerners had better plan now there is time oo because with the current strategy we are seeing you lots ain't going nowhere again I tell you 2023 will be reverse of 2015 that's it grin I won't reply you again oo

You see that is your folly, There were many Yorubas in the SW that were fed up of Buhari and would have voted for Atiku choosing peter Obi closed that option for them because of the vitriol emanating from the Se post 2015. I did not vote for Buhari or Atiku. Your problem is that you are so driven by sentiment, in many cases hatred that common sense fails you and you end up shooting yourselves in the foot.

If Atiku had chose any other candidate even a SS candidate, he would have gotten more votes in the SW. But SE candidate of any description is a no go. so what did he gain by selecting Peter Obi? What would he have lost by selecting a Vp from another zone, would Southeasterners have voted for Buhari because he didnt select Obi? No! they would still have voted PDp and now hw would have been able to attract votes from other regions but I tell you nobody wants a SE in the presidency either presidency or VP just in case they become president like Yaradua! PDP is a SE party we all know that, if PDP had contested and won with a Northern president and SW VP for instance we all know it's the SE that's in power but your error was you were not strategic, sentiment got the better of you.

Se in unelectable, You cannot insult everybody and expect them to vote for you!
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Chukapage(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
isthatso:

Ok 2023 will soon come. i warned your brothers that giving Peter Obi ticket was a mistake they said the same thing you are saying.

you dont waste your resources on someone who will never change his mind, you dont waste your resources on someone who will never vote for your opponent and you dont waste your resources on someone who will never vote for you ...THAT is the political definition of IRRELEVANT!

That SE/SS are strongly PDP is exactly why they are irrelevant, they wont determine the outcome. The zones that decide are North and SW because they are the ones who can vote for another party!!

do you understand how this thing works?
this guy is funny so it is no longer South East that is irrelevant after I opened your eyes to reality you had to now put "SS/SE as "irrelevant" I thought you said it was South East alone? Oga leave us to our politics and play your own politics at least you now know divide and rule no work grin . Make I free you now cheesy
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Chukapage(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
isthatso:

You see that is your folly, There were many Yorubas in the SW that were fed up of Buhari. I did not vote for Buhari or Atiku. Your problem is that you are so driven by sentiment, in many cases hatred that common sense fails you and you end up shooting yourselves in the foot.
Again you just changed goal post I thought you said atiku should that picked a Yoruba VP that's what made him lose? Now it is our "folly and sentiments" folly is your folly ? Sentiments is your sentiments play your own make we play our own guy wink
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Chukapage:
Again you just changed goal post I thought you said atiku should that picked a Yoruba VP that's what made him lose? Now it is our "folly and sentiments" folly is your folly ? Sentiments is your sentiments play your own make we play our own guy wink

do you want to resort to your usual personal attacks or face the facts. The facts area e SE candidate is unelectable as president (100%) or vice (80%). the SE vote is irreleavnt because they are not king makers, they are not kingmakers because they vote as a block and they will always vote for PDP the SS is more fluid than the SE because they are pragmatists, the SE are blinded by emotion.

All I have to say, if you like listen, if you like dont.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Chukapage(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2019
seunmsg:

There is no cause for alarm as far as I’m concerned. The schemings of some misguided and light weight political jobbers in the presudency doesn’t represent the wishes of the north. There are so many reasonable and patriotic northerners who are guided strictly by nationalistic ideals. 2023 is for the south to lose. If the south wants the presidency in 2023, the north cannot stop us.
for power to come south , SOUTHERN UNITY IS A MUST IF NOT NA WASH! "those political jobbers" in know it and they are tactically going to use the South West role in 2015 to truncate the dream of a southern president in 2023 .They know The EASTERN REGION will rather vote a Northerner than vote a Westerner because of 2015 and unless Apc fields A NORTHERNER as candidate or Most UNLIKELY AN EASTERNER or a Miraculous SOUTHERN UNITY WILL HAPPEN BEFORE 2023 . once Apc fields a Westerner Pdp will field A NORTHERNER with Eastern VP .that's what will happen for the East to bring out an Eastern candidate to go toe to toe with a Western candidate is the only chance the West has and the EAST will obviously not fall for that trap.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by tysontim(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2019
West wants the East to compete with them for 2023, that's not going to happen because the East knows that they can't win.

Is simple, wat prevented some one from the West like Tinubu from contesting with GEJ a minority instead they brought out a northerner is wat will prevent East from competing with West come 2023, if West want to compete East will bring out a Northerner is simple.

Unless sW and se decide to work together no southern president come 2023.

Warning! If South miss 2023 presidency is over, the north will simply play this game with West and East after every 4 years
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by seunmsg(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Chukapage:
for power to come south , SOUTHERN UNITY IS A MUST IF NOT NA WASH! "those political jobbers" in know it and they are tactically going to use the South West role in 2015 to truncate the dream of a southern president in 2023 .They know The EASTERN REGION will rather vote a Northerner than vote a Westerner because of 2015 and unless Apc fields A NORTHERNER as candidate or Most UNLIKELY AN EASTERNER or a Miraculous SOUTHERN UNITY WILL HAPPEN BEFORE 2023 . once Apc fields a Westerner Pdp will field A NORTHERNER with Eastern VP .that's what will happen for the East to bring out an Eastern candidate to go toe to toe with a Western candidate is the only chance the West has and the EAST will obviously not fall for that trap.

What point exactly are you trying to make? You think sidelining the Vice President is enough to give the schemers control over the party? Who even told you PDP will field a northern candidate when Wike is willing to contest in 2023? Go and write it down today, PDP will zone its ticket to the south and APC will do the same.

Any attempt to zone APC ticket to the north will lead to serious implosion in the party. APC cannot win the presidential election without the south west. PDP with any kind of candidate will easily defeat an APC without south west support. The real party leaders from all zones know this and won’t allow the party to go the way of 2015 PDP.

The idea that south east PDP is willing to support a northerner as the party candidate in 2023 is very funny. To what end if I may ask? If you guys truly want the presidency, 2023 offers a great chance to fight for it. Fight for what you want irrespective of what south west is doing. If the east refused to present serious candidates to contest for PDP ticket, nobody will take you serious again. In addition, you will have no ground to ask for concession in the future.

As far as the south west is concerned, we are going to battle for APC ticket. We’ve build enough coalition within the party that can secure us the ticket. We will not chicken out out of fear or openly declare for the north out of spite like some of you easterners are doing. If we fail to get the ticket, we will evaluate our position and make our decision based on pragmatism. We are fully prepared for whatever happens in 2023.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Chukapage(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2019
seunmsg:

What point exactly are you trying to make? You think sidelining the Vice President is enough to give the schemers control over the party? Who even told you PDP will field a northern candidate when Wike is willing to contest in 2023? Go and write it down today, PDP will zone its ticket to the south and APC will do the same.

Any attempt to zone APC ticket to the north will lead to serious implosion in the party. APC cannot win the presidential election without the south west. PDP with any kind of candidate will easily defeat an APC without south west support. The real party leaders from all zones know this and won’t allow the party to go the way of 2015 PDP.

The idea that south east PDP is willing to support a northerner as the party candidate in 2023 is very funny. To what end if I may ask? If you guys truly want the presidency, 2023 offers a great chance to fight for it. Fight for what you want irrespective of what south west is doing. If the east refused to present serious candidates to contest for PDP ticket, nobody will take you serious again. In addition, you will have no ground to ask for concession in the future.

As far as the south west is concerned, we are going to battle for APC ticket. We’ve build enough coalition within the party that can secure us the ticket. We will not chicken out out of fear or openly declare for the north out of spite like some of you easterners are doing. If we fail to get the ticket, we will evaluate our position and make our decision based on pragmatism. We are fully prepared for whatever happens in 2023.
lol Oga you people should do your own stop telling us what to do! Your not the one to tell you the East to field a candidate or not guy the South West won't dictate to PDP do your own make we do our own !
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Rochas2023: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2019
seunmsg:

Lol, why didn't SW compete with GEJ if SW were so mighty? See the north have shown they can win any election with the support of just single zone in South. They don't need you if they can get either SE or ss. So chill 2023 will be interesting.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by seunmsg(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Rochas2023:

Lol, why didn't SW compete with GEJ if SW were so mighty? See the north have shown they can win any election with the support of just single zone in South. They don't need you if they can get either SE or ss. So chill 2023 will be interesting.

Sebi they will get the ticket first before we start talking of the general election? Whatever the case, we will battle for the ticket. You Igbos can go to Sokoto tomorrow and pledge full allegiance to the caliphate- that’s your problem. As far as the south west is concerned, we will contest for APC ticket.

In 2015, it was the turn of the North to produce the president and we rightly supported them in the interest of unity and national cohesion. We gave our support to GEJ in 2011 for the same reason. We don’t do politics of emotion. We stand by what is right for the country and accept the outcome.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2019
seunmsg:

There is no cause for alarm as far as I’m concerned. The schemings of some misguided and light weight political jobbers in the presudency doesn’t represent the wishes of the north. There are so many reasonable and patriotic northerners who are guided strictly by nationalistic ideals. 2023 is for the SOUTHWEST to lose. If the [b]SOUTHWES[/b]T wants the presidency in 2023, the north cannot stop us.

There is nothing like SOUTH!! WHAT WE HAVE IS SW/SS/SE
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2019
seunmsg:

Sebi they will get the ticket first before we start talking of the general election? Whatever the case, we will battle for the ticket. You Igbos can go to Sokoto tomorrow and pledge full allegiance to the caliphate- that’s your problem. As far as the south west is concerned, we will contest for APC ticket.

In 2015, it was the turn of the North to produce the president and we rightly supported them in the interest of unity and national cohesion. We gave our support to GEJ in 2011 for the same reason. We don’t do politics of emotion. We stand by what is right for the country and accept the outcome.

Very good then.We wish the SW goodluck
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by seunmsg(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

There is nothing like SOUTH!! WHAT WE HAVE IS SW/SS/SE

That is according to you. As far as other reasonable Nigerians who are blinded by bigotry are concerned, we have a southern region comprising of south west, south east and south south.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by sogodihno: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2019
Chukapage:
lol e pain am grin! And for the records it's now 3% ooo make you know 2023 is 2015 in reverse let South West come and collect president na grin

Get ur bucket of tears ready, because we are taking it. Ntor!
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Chukapage(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2019
sogodihno:

Get ur bucket of tears ready, because we are taking it. Ntor!
ok thank you for caring we will be needing handkerchiefs to baba grin
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
seunmsg:

That is according to you. As far as other reasonable Nigerians who are blinded by bigotry are concerned, we have a southern region comprising of south west, south east and south south.

dream on!!!!
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by adeolakemi: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
seunmsg:

im sorry bro nothing like southern region but SE/SS/SW take it or leave it ,stop the preaching it wont work

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her / Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia / Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.