Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba (16637 Views)

2023: There’s No Such Office As Igbo Presidency – Ahamba To SE Aspirants / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2019
1. SE have no moral right to expect support from SW because of the way they have played their politics.

2. SW will not back down and support SE after all the work they have put in.

3. SE will never back SW,

4. North will never back SE

Therefore the permuations for 2023 are as follows

Northern candidate with a SE VP

SW candidate with a Northern VP

SS candidate with Northern VP .......very unlikely

any party that fields a SE presidential candidate is dead on arrival as North and SW will not vote for him

APC is built on SW and Buhari's god like status in the north. With Buhari's exit, APC will go through a change as his influence and relevance fades.

Either way SE will not produce president. Tinubu will not be president!!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by janykute: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Ibos can't show hatred towards the Yoruba and you want them to show them love
Ibos are always [b]jealous if Yoruba in everything. The evidence is all around you[/b]

This got me laughing.Jealous of what exactly?
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
sad sad

[s]There is no disagreement anywhere

APc will field Tinubu and El rufai... A Muslim Muslim ticket...

PDP like we all know has already zoned their presidency to the north ...

Maybe a Tambuwal wike... Kwankwaso who knows [/s]

Afonjas always dreaming and imagining things under d influence of agbo.

Keep dreaming Bro. Wetin again u want use ya miserable life do?
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by obembet(f): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

That's why Hausa man will keep own running the power there is no going to be trust btw the yorubas and the igbos! Ask any Hausa man about a Yoruba person he will tell you that Yoruba man *Munafuki ne* so nobody will trust the Yorubas! Nobody trust them.
Just watch and see how 2023 will gonna happen lipsrsealed

But Hausa still prefer yoruba than Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by HAKYN1: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Eastlink:
The other way round. The Yoruba's are the envious ones. History has shown us that.
The Igbo's have repaid the Yoruba's in good deeds, it is the Yoruba's that are yet to do so
Remind me when you cast your vote for an Igbo man, the last time they did for Abiola and Obasanjo.

Oga, get your facts right sir, Ibos voted for Obasanjo but then Falae was Yorubas choice. in the case of abiola, only one out of the then four Ibo states voted for Abiola. I know you will agree with me that 1 is not a pass mark out of four.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by martowskin1(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Ibos can't show hatred towards the Yoruba and you want them to show them love
Ibos are always jealous if Yoruba in everything. The evidence is all around you

the only problem was, lets give GEJ another chance to keep power in the south.... they said no, SE joined the SS to save GEJ, but the effort was not enough...

SW said they are going to the north... that northern rule is better.....

now we have all given up let the NORTH CONTINUE ..... me delta boy... i dont see reason of voting tinibu ... lets go to the north,

till SOUTH get sense, lets NORTH continue

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by HAKYN1: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonjas always dreaming and imagining things under d influence of agbo.

Keep dreaming Bro. Wetin again u want use ya miserable life do?

Osu that is how they were dreaming and Gbajabiamila became speaker and your flat head head couldnt do nada

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2019
HAKYN1:

Oga, get your facts right sir, Ibos voted for Obasanjo but then Falae was Yorubas choice. in the case of abiola, only one out of the then four Ibo states voted for Abiola. I know you will agree with me that 1 is not a pass mark out of four.

Ibos like to say they voted for Obasanjo, They forget that they had no choice but to vote for a yoruba man, both candidates were Yoruba!!!! Also Obasanjo was not the yoruba candidate as you have said, so voting for Obasanjo is not voting for yoruba.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2019
HAKYN1:

Osu that is how they were dreaming and Gbajabiamila became speaker and your flat head head couldnt do nada

Ozuo. Shey I resumbule ibo for ya eye?
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by ken6488(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2019
See let get there first
. grin Any 1 Pdp bring we ss support

We don't hate or fight any tribe
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by HAKYN1: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2019
janykute:

This got me laughing.Jealous of what exactly?

You can laugh for all you care but sadly that is the truth. An average Ibo man must criticize Yoruba just for anything! What can be responsible for that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by mrvitalis(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2019
cwale044:

And so, the truth is the north don't joke with Southwest.
Really how many alliance have u formed with the south west and what was the end
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by mrvitalis(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2019
cwale044:

Hahahaha, don't make me fall with laughing. Those that knows knows I have never seen the possibility of The North Forming aliance with the southeast..
Lol maybe u are new to politics
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by HAKYN1: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Ozuo. Shey I resumbule ibo for ya eye?

That is how they reason once you reason Yoruba matter like them, you get their treatment. No time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by janykute: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2019
HAKYN1:

You can laugh for all you care but sadly that is the truth. An average Ibo man must criticize Yoruba just for anything! What can be responsible for that?
Just mention one of the things you claimed an Average Igbo man is jealous of Yoruba?
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by ityP(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2019
lilytender:
South-West will present its candidate under APC, let South-East preserved its own candidate under PDP. Then we meet at the polling booths. However, I know that South-East know that it cannot defeat South-West candidate at the polls, so I will not be surprised if South-East decline to produce one of its politicians as Presidential candidate but instead support another Northerner against a South-West candidate.

Losers will always be losers. We, the South-Westerners are waiting for you in 2023. We shall teach you POL 103: Political Strategy and Manipulation in African Contemporary Society.

You people are actually the fools in politics. 2023 would shut you up
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Sleevia: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2019
True AF
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by seunmsg(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2019
At least, we know south west is not the problem. A region in the south is already clamoring for Atiku or Kwakwanso in a party they claim to dominate.

For us in the south west, we will ensure power returns to the south in 2023. We will put up candidates to contest for the presidential tickets of the two major parties. It is then left for south east to do the same or queue behind Atiku again.

In 2019, the north presented the candidates of the two major parties. We must e sure the same happens in 2023.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by HAKYN1: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2019
janykute:

Just mention one of the things you claimed an Average Igbo man is jealous of Yoruba?

They are envious of the Yoruba people for nothing, my observation of them is that they have congenital hatred which Yorubas have not been reciprocating until now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by MillerJnr(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
is it not better Igbo's align with the north instead ? , because it seems we are just wasting our time with this PDP.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by HAKYN1: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
ityP:

You people are actually the fools in politics. 2023 would shut you up

Your ancestors deserve that title more

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by TheBeat: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
lilytender:
South-West will present its candidate under APC, let South-East preserved its own candidate under PDP. Then we meet at the polling booths. However, I know that South-East know that it cannot defeat South-West candidate at the polls, so I will not be surprised if South-East decline to produce one of its politicians as Presidential candidate but instead support another Northerner against a South-West candidate.

Losers will always be losers. We, the South-Westerners are waiting for you in 2023. We shall teach you POL 103: Political Strategy and Manipulation in African Contemporary Society.
You have been defeated in all the election in the country from Awolowo until you aligned with Buhari. Truth is that East is not afraid of contesting against West but this is Nigeria where it is almost impossible for ruling party to lose election (don't mention 2015 because we know why) Why didn't west contest against GEJ rather you teamed up with Buhari. Don't worry about the politics SE/SS will play in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2019
aolawale025:
Don't know why its difficult for SE and SW to cooperate
we are two parallel line that can never meet. We are too different in our ways. Even in anybodys' dream, it still woudn't happen. I'm sure even in another life, it will continue like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Why don't an Igbo man be the president n a Yoruba vice OR probably vice versa?

All those ones saying a Yoruba man will be president, it won't change the condition of your people. Those saying east, it still won't change your condition. Even if its the Hausa's, lol, it still won't change their condition.
Why don't you all look beyond tribalism n vote for leaders who are intellectually n economically sound? The likes of Peter Obi n Osinbanjo
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Danwakae(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
lilytender:

U seems not to understand Nigerian politics.

THERE IS NO WAY A SOUTHERN CANDIDATES CAN DEFEAT A NORTHERN CANDIDATE PRESENTLY, FORGET THE DAYS OF THE PDP...

That's the reason the APC must feed a NORTHEAST candidate backed by Baba Buhari against any candidate from the opposition which the for the PDP it may be from the north....If Baba Tinubu is presented by the APC neglecting zoning, and if he cannot get the supports of SS and SE which are PDP strong hood, there is no way he can get 25% requirements even with a massive rigging in the north here, and I doubt it if Baba Tinubu can defeat the likes of Kwankwoso, Tambuwa in the north, Not even El-Rufai can defeat them...so what this man has said is very correct, even Baba Buhari re-election, alot was done here in the north ... If zoning must stands, power must shift to the NORTHEAST...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Sammy07: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
isthatso:
1. SE have no moral right to expect support from SW because of the way they have played their politics.

2. SW will not back down and support SE after all the work they have put in.

3. SE will never back SW,

4. North will never back SE

Therefore the permuations for 2023 are as follows

Northern candidate with a SE VP

SW candidate with a Northern VP

SS candidate with Northern VP

any party that fields a SE presidential candidate is dead on arrival as North and SW will not vote for him

APC is built on SW and Buhari's god like status in the north. With Buhari's exit, APC will go through a change as his influence and relevance fades.

Either way SE will not produce president. Tinubu will not be president!!

IF PdP present North:East candidate
And Apc present West:North candidate

I guess, PdP will win, because of south south factor and it will make the ignos turn out to vote.

However, if PdP presents East:North candidate, it's likely they lose.
North would not want to be a V. P under East.
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
seunmsg:
At least, we know south west is not the problem. A region in the south is already clamoring for Atiku or Kwakwanso in a party they claim to dominate.

For us in the south west, we will ensure power returns to the south in 2023. We will put up candidates to contest for the presidential tickets of the two major parties. It is then left for south east to do the same or queue behind Atiku again.

In 2019, the north presented the candidates of the two major parties. We must e sure the same happens in 2023.

There is nobody of substance from the SW in PDP who can win an election. is it fayose? or Bode george? or Kashamu? .....but then this is Nigeria
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by TheBeat: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2019
seunmsg:

How many states were controlled by CPC that made ACN to cede power to CPC block in 2015? Why didn't you square up with GEJ instead of supporting Buhari. Don't worry, by 2023 when Buhari is no longer on the ballot, we will see how you intend to defeat NORTH/SE/SS

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by HAKYN1: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2019
IntrovertedK:
we are two parallel line that can never meet. We are too different in our ways. Even in anybodys' dream, it still woudn't happen. I'm sure even in another life, it will continue like that.

My brother you are very correct! Some Yorubas are getting conscious of the view of the Ibos about them. We will not meet as super parallel lines even in heaven. Let everybody maintains his lane.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Sammy07: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2019
seunmsg:

Good, if power must to be returned to South.
Both parties should present South candidates...

Then any region as Vice...
Re: 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2019
martowskin1:

the only problem was, lets give GEJ another chance to keep power in the south.... they said no, SE joined the SS to save GEJ, but the effort was not enough...

SW said they are going to the north... that northern rule is better.....

now we have all given up let the NORTH CONTINUE ..... me delta boy... i dont see reason of voting tinibu ... lets go to the north,

till SOUTH get sense, lets NORTH continue
just like you did in 2015 and also 2019 yet nothing changed, you can only dream come 2023. You people will only wail, wail, wail and wail and nothing will happen.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Others As Non-Career Ambassadors / Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa / Benedict Odiase Is Dead (Composer Of The National Anthem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.