Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bbnaija: Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend To Wish Him A 'happy Birthday' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend To Wish Him A 'happy Birthday' (424 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend To Wish Him A 'happy Birthday' by SleekGist: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2019
Newly evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Jackye who got evicted on Sunday has finally re-united with her much talked about boyfriend, Lami.

Sleekgist reports that while she was in the house, her boyfriend, Lami also made headlines a couple of times defending her on several occasions on social media.

Jackye shared the photo with the caption,

'Just look at the way he was blushing, he couldn’t contain his joy when he saw me. The joy my heart feels can’t be over emphasized. Happy birthday to my love, thank you for all the support and words are not enough to describe how much I value you. I wish you all the greatness the world has to offer. Love ya loads. Please guys help me go wish him a very happy birthday, Lami'.

www.sleekgist.com

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend To Wish Him A 'happy Birthday' by Odunayomi247(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Whao
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend To Wish Him A 'happy Birthday' by nonny1212: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend To Wish Him A 'happy Birthday' by partnerbiz4: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Niggas dey endure shaa.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.
Just see below!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: Week 11 Nomination Results / Twitter Trends: Don’t Compare “lionheart” To “king Of Boys” / How Did Star Wars Become So Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.