Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' (58067 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2019
God and immorality how?

God is indeed so patient that anyone can use his name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Stupid mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by ityP(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
ornicus:
you can't go into a bbn house, which is basically hedonism and claim to be a religious dude who thanks God all the time
Pick a struggle. Were you thanking God before you hit it?

This is the most accurate shit I've seen. No spiritual or religious person would enter big brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Adinchezo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
I wish him goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
Hansom Nigga

How is he handsome
What are you saying Kwanu

Do we actually have ugly guy's.....na d money ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lie lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by xcelentattitude(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
I was reading this post and then my neighbor came and we read it together. He said this post really changed his life and it touched my heart. My village people are so grateful. Am proud to say cool post wow thanks for sharing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Lordjb: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Normal level, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by jmaxjohn(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by DikeDiMighty: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
Hansom Nigga
I hope you are just being sarcastic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by fergie001: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
xxxangel:
What pain me most in liverpool vs Arsenal is when the commentator says "New players !New Coach ! SAME RESUILT ....that was heart breaking....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by maidaddy: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
ornicus:
you can't go into a bbn house, which is basically hedonism and claim to be a religious dude who thanks God all the time
Pick a struggle. Were you thanking God before you hit it?

something about agenda, people will corner you any way you choose to go. sigh. Man can't thank God in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by NACE13: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
jmaxjohn:

i was bout to say 'wow this guy is good', until i found out you just took. /////// image and edited.

Bro, he is a web designer/developer not a graphics designer. Truth be told, most of our inspirations or ideas as a graphic designer comes from other people's work. Take it easy on him, It's just an image not a copied website. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by donprinyo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ur beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Casekiller(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
This guy too dey lie
I sure say this one no go see any endorsement deals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by friendlyadvice: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin e be like say you don miss the garri you dey drink for house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by TundeCole(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Geddoni da Gideon!!! you better confess now!!!

You were so confident that you'll be saved that when Ebuka announced your eviction, you did not listen attentively to it but was quick to celebrate your assumed escape. We all know the game now.... That's why it's called BIG Broda!!!!!!

We the big brodas are watching grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by dayveed1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
xcelentattitude:
I was reading this post and then my neighbor came and we read it together. He said this post really changed his life and it touched my heart. My village people are so grateful. Am proud to say cool post wow thanks for sharing
Lmao cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
pyro62:
Gedoni knelt down and thank God because khafi has a yeast infection, and suntin has started growing on his pwick.. Now he has a chance to obtain a good medical treatment without the public knowing...

Baba no worry, we understand
you Don off me. lmao o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by raphy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
make I no just taik wetin de my mind now..
but that guy why talk about Liverpool my team beating gunners make sense.
@grabhisballs have something to say
hello ....how ya been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Liar!

Even the housemates know the reason.

You were playing hanky panky with that 'divorcee on revenge spree' and ebuka opened your nyash in front of khafi.

My initial thought when I watched you kneel was that you thought ebuka was going to say you are safe and you fast concluded before he finished his statement. But I will let that slide.

May all the females with correct IQ not encounter an indecisive $perm bank like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by raphy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
out so everyone in that house who look more skinny?

I think its Duane,she hasnt been making the headlines but why can't she chop.up and ?so.many food in that house some came lookin skinny they have added some flesh to borns but she is still there.

I hope someone will help her suck her b00bs so she wont has cancer.

she is sex starving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by SirLakes: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
God and immorality how?

God is indeed so patient that anyone can use his name

Sey You holy pass?

You still no dey call God everyday or go church

We don see you, Bros wey Holy pass Jesus grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by RexTramadol1: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
SirLakes:

Sey You holy pass?

You still no dey call God everyday or go church

We don see you, Bros wey Holy pass Jesus grin

Funny enough, his moniker is crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by BBBmall25: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jaymoney5000:

How is he handsome What are you saying Kwanu
Do we actually have ugly guy's.....na d money ooo
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by BBBmall25: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
DikeDiMighty:
I hope you are just being sarcastic.
But De Nigga Is Cool Just My Way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by BENEAMATA: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jestin:
Biggie....Can we please check VAR to ascertain if they truly have sex or not
seconded . All in support say AYE ! the ayes have it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Yoighaman(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
I kinda believe him, he might never have slept with Khafi, it's all drama you know, it was all a script, they just managed to get attention by doing what viewers wanted to see. I also strongly believe Bobrisky does not sleep with men, you see, these guys know how to play with gullible people's minds to their advantage. Give it a second thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by mankan2k7(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=radiolover post=81650352]Read

This ride is still available for sale. Negotiate and grab this faultless ride and make her your wife. Location is Ilorin, Kwara State.

For more information, visit this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5337985/mercedes-benz-s430-sale[/quote

How much is d cool ride
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' by Onyi22(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Baba no worry, we understand[/quote]
O boy speak for urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show / TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services / Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.