Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,591 members, 7,854,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria (439 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria – Ex-minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria by Tubexsms(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2019
The former minister of Aviation and Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has described Nnamdi Kanu as the most powerful and courageous leader in the whole southern part of Nigeria.

Mr. Kayode took this to his facebook page as he analyses why the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Kanu is the most powerful leader.

Source: https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/08/27/nnamdi-kanu-the-most-powerful-and-courageous-leader-in-southern-nigeria-fani-kayode/

Re: Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2019
Tubexsms:
The former minister of Aviation and Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has described Nnamdi Kanu as the most powerful and courageous leader in the whole southern part of Nigeria.

Mr. Kayode took this to his facebook page as he analyses why the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Kanu is the most powerful leader.

Source: https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/08/27/nnamdi-kanu-the-most-powerful-and-courageous-leader-in-southern-nigeria-fani-kayode/
Is Nnamdi Kanu a southern leader ?
Nnamdi kanu is a maggot from Igbo (Eastern Nigeria) origin.
He makes empty threats .
Re: Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Love4God:

Is Nnamdi Kanu a southern leader ?
Nnamdi kanu is a maggot from Igbo (Eastern Nigeria) origin.
He makes empty threats .

I haven't seen a man control such command through a radio....real or empty threats it doesn't matter

He's my leader and I recognise the OFFICE OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA grin

1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2019
ezenwajosh:

I haven't seen a man control such command through a radio....real or empty threats it doesn't matter

IPOB should also prove that the videos and photos of the group in Japan waiting for Buhari is not doctored or fake.
I only pity the Igbo families that have lost their bread winners while following the cowardice(empty threats) leadership pattern of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria by Afamed: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Ffk Sabi press these IPOB Mumu button wellla

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria by Afamed: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2019
ezenwajosh:

A freedom fighter leads from the front. Not from the comfort of his room

Re: Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

A freedom fighter leads from the front. Not from the comfort of his room

That line is old...get some new line

For the fact that his people listen to him when he's not on the frontline should tell you all you need to know
Re: Fani-kayode Describe Nnamdi Kanu As The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Love4God:

IPOB should also prove that the videos and photos of the group in Japan waiting for Buhari is not doctored or fake.
I only pity the Igbo families that have lost their bread winners while following the cowardice(empty threats) leadership pattern of Nnamdi Kanu.

Umuaka

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Will APC Give Yakubu Mohammed A Chance? / Yahaya Bello Would Have Lost In Kogi If Not For This Single Reason / Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Canada, Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.