Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown (1457 Views)

Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth / Bobby Brown Weds Alicia Etheredge In Hawaii! / Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown by treylaw: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2010
[b]Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs[/b]I can't think of many couples who are more dysfunctional than Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown. Drug Posesssion, Jail Sentences, Domestic Abuse, Divorce, Custody Battles…Add to the list, a new accusation by Brown that Houston was actually responsible for his drug addiction. Stop the madness! What kind of an example does all of this set for their children? Star Dotspotter user, celebritymound, dishes the dirt…

WITH an ex-husband like Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston doesn’t need enemies.

In his upcoming autobiography, Brown blows the lid on his wildly dysfunctional marriage to the troubled, Grammy-winning diva, suggesting that she drove him into a nightmare of drug addiction.

“I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice,” Brown writes in “Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But,” out next month. “At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine.”

As far as his 15-year marriage to Houston is concerned, it “was doomed from the very beginning. Within the first year we separated, with several more to follow,” Brown writes. “I think we got married for all the wrong reasons. Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married . . . I believe her agenda was to clean up her image, while mine was to be loved and have children.”

Whitney, he alleges, had been under “a lot of pressure. The media was accusing her of having a bisexual relationship with her assistant, Robin Crawford. Since she was the American Sweetheart and all, that didn’t go too well with her image . . . In Whitney’s situation, the only solution was to get married and have kids. That would kill all speculation, whether it was true or not. In the short, I think I got caught up in the politics and ended up marrying one of the biggest stars in the world.”

But Brown notes that he was no saint in their relationship, confessing in his book, “I am guilty of sleeping with other women . . . Women are always throwing themselves at you. I’m only human, so I would make the mistake and bite the hook sometimes . . . I let the testosterone take over.”

One of his most public indiscretions was an affair with former exotic dancer Karrine “Superhead” Steffans. “Yes, I’ve slept with her,” he confesses. “Yes, I’ve spent several nights at her house. But she was only good for what her nickname stood for.”

Reps for Houston, who divorced Brown a year ago, did not return our call for comment.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/780283_Whitney_Houston_Drove_Me_To_Drugs
Re: Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown by Dsense(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2010
Bobby Brown is so sick.
Re: Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown by Osama10(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2010
Na today ynash dey back.
Re: Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown by tpia5: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2010
Reps for Houston did not return our call for comment.

best response to all the activity.
Re: Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown by Odunnu: 6:10am On Oct 25, 2010
Such is life. Runz guy jams runz gal.
There's no accident in creation!
Re: Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown by iice(f): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
Whitney - Bobby drove me to drugs
Bobby - Whitney drove me to drugs

Na dem sabi.
Re: Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ odunu roflmao! I think a lota naija men desav women lyk whitney houston,khloe kadashians n d lyks who wil treat dem lyk €&¥%*.una neva stat
Re: Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dey r fond of takin virtous women 4 granted.men u can go on asaultin women mentaly,physicaly n sykologicaly n expect 2 marry virtous women lyk ruth,deborah n so on.botomlyn wot u giv is wot u get
Re: Whitney Houston Drove Me To Drugs- Bobby Brown by bawomolo(m): 4:46am On Oct 26, 2010
lol@cooked cocaine. is that what crack is called on the streets now.

(1) (Reply)

Bracket Concert In Amsterdam / Charly Boy Is Not My Son - Justice Oputa / See Goldie At The Grammy's Looking H.O.T!- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.