Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

"We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police (1904 Views)

Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by Ritzy10(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
"We came to pick Jubril(President Buhari) out and hand him to police because he is an impostor.

Here is another video of the moment IPOB members engaged with the Japanese police officers that blocked them while trying to gain entrace to the building President Buhari was in.

Earlier this morning, the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), reportedly assembled in front of the Abuja house in Tokyo, Japan following the order given by Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the group to ensure his arrest but were intercepted by the police.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/we-came-to-pick-jubril-buhari-out-hand-him-to-you-ipob-tells-japanese-police/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by Ritzy10(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Nigerians React

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by DonBenny77(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Chaiiii. The guy be like Mr. Ibu younger brother. I like their morale sha. I like the action.

But you see Buhari enh! No mingle oh the man go finish him tenure plus jara sef! I warn them before say we for manage our brother jona, even if him be mumu as them talk. Amaechi say Noo!

It's too late to apologise ....e don tay I listen that song oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
I thought this jubrij matter done die. Wait oh kanu said buhari is jubril 4rm Niger republic and atiku is a cameroonian. Atiku the cameroonian is in dubai. Why are ipob not protesting and handing him over to dubai police. ahbi them forget say atiku ma na imposter.
u guys should stop being sentimental. If you want to do something to it complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by adigun98(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Igbo people mumu I swear.....
Person sit-down for one air cinconditioned room they play with una destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by helinues: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2019
They are not even sure who they came for.. Confused set of people

Buhari/Jubril grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Just do mistake and touch buhari door knob.. Then you go sabi say sumarai soldier the learn work for aboki side..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by Ooni: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2019
These guys have guts though
Imagine if we helped sowore like this...my people dey fall hand sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by Danishguy(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2019
Ray97:
Just do mistake and touch buhari door knob.. Then you go sabi say sumarai soldier the learn work for aboki side..
Touch the Knob, they did.

Bubu maybe hiding in the residence of the Nigerian Ambassador to Japan.

Aboki wetin, see this one... Today ain't 2003, Musa and co dem plenty for South. E be like say, the divide go happen sooner than later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by gidgiddy: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2019
Buhari has the Japanese Police to thank for not receiving the Ekweremadu treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by chukwunedum150(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by jlinkd78(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2019
These guys are truly courageous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by ChristianEast: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
adigun98:
Igbo people mumu I swear.....
Person sit-down for one air cinconditioned room they play with una destiny
Oyoruba people need help. They stare sheepishly while thiefubu plays ludo with their destiny and loot them dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by ProfBrugo: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
cheesy

Igbo people are funny, aswear.

The Japanese police must have been wondering “what kind of comedians are these?”

You people should not fail Nnamdi Kanu o! He told you to arrest Buhari. Why are you people afraid of ordinary police?

This reminds me of a certain war. A young and stûpid army officer gathered a ragtag army of like minds and thought he could seize a whole country for himself. They were beaten until they begged for mercy.

It appears the descendants of that raggedy army have not learned the futility in stupîd bravado.

Amateurs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by crackhouse(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by crackhouse(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
gidgiddy:
Buhari has the Japanese Police to thank for not receiving the Ekweremadu treatment
I think it's because he's the president and on an invitation so they have to protect him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by beerfraud: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2023
gidgiddy:
terrorist
You want to beat the president?
You should have died since
Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by beerfraud: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Ritzy10:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/we-came-to-pick-jubril-buhari-out-hand-him-to-you-ipob-tells-japanese-police/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
ipob terrorists everywhere
Re: "We Came To Pick Jubril/Buhari Out & Hand Him To You"—IPOB Tells Japanese Police by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2023
Chai! How time flies....
Oge Nnamdi Kanu na ass umu Igbo isi.

Gidgiddy ikwue gini?

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party / Picture:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right,Anyone Noticed Anything About The President's Ear? / Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.