Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? (2725 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? by LouisThoro: 1:41am On Oct 25, 2010
Please give me answers.
Re: Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? by Osama10(m): 3:10am On Oct 25, 2010
Huh, not a good idea either.
Re: Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? by Image123(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2010
Legally, as in nigerian constitution?
Re: Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? by LouisThoro: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2010
How can it ever be possible na? A man can only have a widow if he is dead, so, it is practically impossible, legally or illegally for this to happen, because the man is dead.
Re: Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? by KunleOshob(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2010
@Post
The question you asked is wrong and impractical, if the woman is widowed it automatically means the man is dead so he can't be marrying any body talkless of his wife's sister. However i assume you mean "late wife's sister".
Biblically speaking however, Jacob the patriach of Israel married two sisters Rachel and Leah and he didn't even have to wait for one to die before marrying the other. grin
Re: Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? by LouisThoro: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2010
Kunle.

Read the post before yours. You are repeating what i have already said. No point.

Nigerians, I asked a question, him say the question is wrong. LOL.

Why u no ask yah own na, if my own is wrong.

Anyway, i have already said what u said. so, thanks.
Re: Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2010
meanngless thread tongue
Re: Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? by calddon(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
na wa o this question wan make my brain skater

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why Buddhism Is One Of The Best religions / The Good News / The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.