Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory (1247 Views)

Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / 'Kuku Kill Us':Fans React As OAP Moet Abebe Flashes Her Nipples(pics) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory by DGynx: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
An indelible mark on part of your body by inserting pigment into punctures in the skin otherwise known as Tattoo has risen to a most fashionable style in these modern days and no matter who you are, you would be inclined to get yourself one.

Though it is believed to associate with extremely pain but a lot of people especially celebrities keep getting on whole or part of their bodies everyday.

Well, ace Nigerian media personality and entrepreneur, Laura Monyeazo Abebe who is popularly known in showbiz as Moet has endured to get herself a tattoo.

wacth video - https://www.thesleak.com/moet-abebe-gushes-over-her-new-smashing-tattoo-with-a-diplomatic-backstory/

Cc: Lalasticlala Cc: MissyB3 Cc: Fynestboi Cc: Dominique Cc: mynd44 Cc: Seun

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory by joseo: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
I don't understand.....is she applying foundation to her chest or what am I seeing? .....�
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory by MhizMuna: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
joseo:
I don't understand.....is she applying foundation to her chest or what am I seeing.
lol, what local man paid for , vs what local man recieved

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory by Abuogaji1: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
joseo:
I don't understand.....is she applying foundation to her chest or what am I seeing? .....�
That's ezima u r seeing. Celebrity too gats ezima u know
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory by joseo: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na really Pako babe when dey form butty
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory by joseo: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abuogaji1:

That's ezima u r seeing. Celebrity too gats ezima u know
Abi Na stretch marks she dey hide
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory by Yagalchychy: 12:40am On Aug 28, 2019
For quality granite of all sizes and accurate tonnage....Think Ratcon construction company! Call our sales representative on this number: (08028897654)we have office in lagos and our quarry site is at ogun state, over 30 trucks readily available to deliver to you and we deliver anywhere in Nigeria....you won't be disappointed you got in touch.
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory by MhizMuna: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Yagalchychy:
For quality granite of all sizes and accurate tonnage....Think Ratcon construction company! Call our sales representative on this number: (08028897654)we have office in lagos and our quarry site is at ogun state, over 30 trucks readily available to deliver to you and we deliver anywhere in Nigeria....you won't be disappointed you got in touch.
k

(1) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday / Mr P Calls A Fan Broke For Comparing Him To Rude Boy / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.