Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Mr P Calls A Fan Broke For Comparing Him To Rude Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P Calls A Fan Broke For Comparing Him To Rude Boy (1238 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr P Calls A Fan Broke For Comparing Him To Rude Boy by Olusharp(m): 5:29am On Dec 12, 2019
Nigerian artist, Peter Okoye better known as Mr P in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Wednesday reacted to a statement by a fan who compared him to his brother Paul Okoye ‘Rude Boy.’

The fan in his tweet to Mr P to go back to his twin brother to learn how to make quality music.

He wrote, ” To be frank bro..u are not minding ur business..u are obviously competing with ur brother..u need to go back to him, learn how to make quality/ good music…not all these yeyeye shits u v been releasing since u guys separated… #mrp #nepa”

However, Peter in his response to the tweet called the fan broke as he advised him to face his hustle.

Peter wrote, ‘Broke people thinking they have opinion, hustle make you no go dey advice dangote how to do business. chai!’

Peter and Paul Okoye are twin brother who were part of the now defunct Psquare music group along side their brother Jude Okoye but following some family related issues the duo went their separate ways in 2016, which came as a surprise to many of their fans.

Some of the popular song by Psquare include Roll It, Temptation, Oyinye, Chop My Money among others.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/12/mr-p-calls-a-fan-broke-for-comparing-him-to-rude-boy/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Mr P Calls A Fan Broke For Comparing Him To Rude Boy by uzohrome(m): 5:51am On Dec 12, 2019
They are both good in different ways. People should mind their business. And again Peter should be matured in some response towards a fan.

1 Like

Re: Mr P Calls A Fan Broke For Comparing Him To Rude Boy by VanGun: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Mr P Calls A Fan Broke For Comparing Him To Rude Boy by Torosk1(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2019
People will not mind their business

Re: Mr P Calls A Fan Broke For Comparing Him To Rude Boy by OKorowanta: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2019
In as much as I'm pitching my tent with Rudeboy come sun come rain,
Mr P has also released some descent songs..cool it down,one more night featuring Niniola are top songs any day.
I think the 'Mind your business bill should be passed by the national Assembly..

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Has Finally Unveiled Her New Body Tattoo And It's Massive. / Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend Romain Gavras (photos) / Mercy Johnson Arrested In Asaba, Accused Of...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.