Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (79097 Views)

Burna Boy Reacts After Beating Aka, Mr Eazi To 2019 BET Award / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by EXLOVER(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
why I go commot for such relationship,am I mad, na Gold digging sure pass
the thing go tire you bros, if the girl get attitude. Una dor go vacation for different location, eat different foods, go different places, fvck different style, you dey make your own bar. Wetin remain again bros? If she get some bad attitude when you nor like, you gat clear, but the way it is now, the thing go hard for Eazi if he wan clear.
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by neweraomo: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sammycee:
And why are you taking panadol for someone else's headache E dey pain you
gerarahere joor
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by henrixx(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ajsimon:
Mr easy Abeq , secure the bag
Nothing last forever
Na all dis kind thing I dey find, that's why I dey like stroll enter diamond estate for festac
I fit see my own
I know say I fine small
change your idea

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by oluwasegun007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
That response is loaded..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
EXLOVER:
the thing go tire you bros, if the girl get attitude. Una dor go vacation for different location, eat different foods, go different places, fvck different style, you dey make your own bar. Wetin remain again bros? If she get some bad attitude when you nor like, you gat clear, but the way it is now, the thing go hard for Eazi if he wan clear.
if u get bad attitude, but brings opportunity, I go dey afford u and only humbly comes closer wen there is need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by akmath: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
MiaB:
He's definitely not taking it easy in the other ro.........
If he takes it easy in the other ro.. she won't be with him.

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW NOW YOU KNOW...
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by DaddySimple: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lekanberry:
Zaga dat for your girlfriend’s dad... dis guy no get sense at all

There is nothing wrong with with what he said. It only goes alot to show how close he is to the man and obviously the man will understand. It's just social media and not compared to the level of respect he gives the man in real life outside social media.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by dfrost: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lekanberry:
Zaga dat for your girlfriend’s dad... dis guy no get sense at all

When the girl's father is telling him to take it easy on his daughter on SM nko? Is sense with the papa at all?

Sense fall on both of them especially the papa.
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Olateju16(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Daviddson:
So the father is even aware that his daughter is committing fornication. shocked
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by nerorex01: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ajsimon:
Nothing last forever
Na all dis kind thing I dey find, that's why I dey like stroll enter diamond estate for festac
I fit see my own
I know say I fine small

Really !

Make I do tell Bature & Abdullahi say you dey come !

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by EkunKekere: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Your Papa sounds old skool.

chii8:
Na waoo...this girl dey enjoy ooo,make my Papa catch you with boy,those days,you will chop serious beating plus 7days fasting, plus a trip to the village to stay with grandma for one month,when you're done farming, doing all the chores at village, the next time a boy tries to walk past you,you will pick race
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by flex04(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
MiaB:
He's definitely not taking it easy in the other ro.........

You mean zar other ru... grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Chimgoziem217(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
So last last, did it stop you from chopping the forbidden fruit?

quote author=chii8 post=81662403]Na waoo...this girl dey enjoy ooo,make my Papa catch you with boy,those days,you will chop serious beating plus 7days fasting, plus a trip to the village to stay with grandma for one month,when you're done farming, doing all the chores at village, the next time a boy tries to walk past you,you will pick race
.[/quote]
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Tammyg123: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Get exclusive offer and discount.
Shop now at https://shoppersloveit.com/music/

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by sinceraconcept(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
descartes400:

you must be an old woman now because parents no longer do that in these days of gucci tongue

A lot of fathers still do it o and its the best. Nigerians are always forming yeye social trying to copy oyinbos,but they won't copy oyinbos when it comes to inventions but useless things,like oyinbo fathers don't do it too
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by sinceraconcept(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
Your Papa sounds old skool.

don't sound old skool until your daughter comes home with pregnancy or HIV. Nigerians are so local but always trying to form posh. Arab parents wouldn't allow quarter of what your secular broke father allows with his daughters and yet Arab fathers are very rich and very educated
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ajsimon:
Nothing last forever
I fit see my own
I know say I fine small

you're not alone bro. I hope I'll be lucky enough soon, na all these Pusey marketers I dey always jam

wetin man pikin go use pvssy do in this buhari regime

it's well
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by sinceraconcept(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Osobi32:
mr she's an adult and her father is educated and exposed so he understands how the world works. Typical Nigerian father will put his daughter under close watch but will still how she got pregnant.
Educated and exposed that people should bang your daughters anyhow? until your daughter comes home with pregnancy or HIV. Nigerians are so local but always trying to form posh. Arab parents wouldn't allow quarter of what your secular broke father allows with his daughters and yet Arab fathers are very rich and very educated

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by sinceraconcept(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
TSRC:

There is nothing parents can do now.

If he disturb Mr eazi too much, the girl go vex carry belle.
there is a lot parents can do. If you see her with a man,she should bring him home and make sure they get married if They're in love, on time instead of turning her pussy to borehole and dumping her later on. If she's not ripe for it,she has to be watched closely and if she's a Muslim,she should be on full hijab lot if timee to reduce love advances and make her focus

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by mmadu4: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
this idiot no body of a guy that call him self mr eazi is a big fool . imagine the reply he gave a a billionaire and father in law to be , ZAGA THAT , I WILL SIR , OR YES SIR OR EVEN A MORE NICER AND RESPECTFUL REPLY would have been even better . he thinks because he is dating a billionaire daughter he is now dangote , anuofia

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by BRASH: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
chii8:
Na waoo...this girl dey enjoy ooo,make my Papa catch you with boy,those days,you will chop serious beating plus 7days fasting, plus a trip to the village to stay with grandma for one month,when you're done farming, doing all the chores at village, the next time a boy tries to walk past you,you will pick race
still that didn't stop u from becoming a dick addict.
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Bimpe29: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gone are the days when there was discipline and moral values were not only celebrated but promoted.
chii8:
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Amozever12: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
The rich also cry... U better do the needful before the freedom u gave this girl makes u weep, Mr billionaire
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by YelloweWest: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
chii8:
She's a 23year old adult

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by josephinne(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
stanleysani:
zaga DAT for Daddy??

No respect at all...lolz
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Drizzy001(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
money is good oo, see how he replied zagga dat had it been its a middle class family you will who is your father, am talking to you you're telling me zagga day,.
otedola: Temi is this the man you want to marry, you're not ready for marriage
Mr Zagga Dat leave my house before I open my eyes(eyes not even closed)
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by naijajobx: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Popular Billionaire, Otedola cautions Mr Eazi to handle his daughter with care after the two lovers make a video to Mr.Eazi song, Doyin yesterday.

See More Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/otedola-cautions-mr-eazi-to-handle-his.html

Aaahahahahaaa...Zaga that? Lol����� this generation done mara finish ooo....hei!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by sinceraconcept(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amozever12:
The rich also cry... U better do the needful before the freedom u gave this girl makes u weep, Mr billionaire
one of the reasons why I respect Dangote. His daughters are not over free like this and They're always dressed properly on hijab and you would never see them online discussing yeye relationship. The only time you would see them frolicking with a man is during their nikkah(wedding) . Local Nigerians should call him old school but his daughters are really modest,I love Islamic culture. God bless our prophet for his rules. That's why Arabian girls are not turned to borehole before marriage

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Starz825(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Deola2020:
Orisirisi,otedola don turn online influencer.....wakanda billionaire is this,imagine Jeff bezos and Bill gates doing this shiitt......Na to come dey drag FTC with boys for nairaland remain now undecided

Don't forget he is a Nigerian o...and besides he was talking to his daughter's boyfriend which is cool..not any other lady
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Mplify(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
chii8:

I'm sure you attended deeper life.
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
But takes some "not taking it easy" for her to stay loyal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.