Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (79089 Views)

Burna Boy Reacts After Beating Aka, Mr Eazi To 2019 BET Award / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by autonomous22: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
EXLOVER:
No going out of the relationship o,
Mr Eazi dor enter one chance.
Na this kam ONE CHANCE I dey find abeg...
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Mydazz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
TSRC:
If otedola knows the mathematical angles his daughter give Mr eazi in the other room, he would faint grin

There's nothing new under the sun,..... I don't think the daughter can be as stylish as the Matharoo Sisters
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by IYANGBALI: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
The man don dey imagine how him daughter dey cry for bed under Mr eazi
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by kilojoDesigns: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
EXLOVER:

Na sha better one chance
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by EXLOVER(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
autonomous22:

Na this kam ONE CHANCE I dey find abeg...
Bro you never see life na make you dey talk like this.
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Maxicoma: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
EXLOVER:
na good one chance be dis na....i need dis kin one chance
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by lollybizzu(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Ajsimon post=81662431]Mr easy Abeq , secure the bag
Nothing last forever
Na all dis kind thing I dey find, that's why I dey like stroll enter diamond estate for festac
I fit see my own
I know say I fine small[/quote
That time you use for strolling, go use am hustle grin.

Although that one set na hustle o grin

Hustle na hustle jare.
But don't be lazy!
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by erimmy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ekakamba:
see reply, ZAGA DAT! grin tongue
Mma, etiedidie?
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by EXLOVER(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Maxicoma:

na good one chance be dis na....i need dis kin one chance
Pray for your own wealth bro, it's not nice for a woman to be richer than a man. Don't you like to be like Christian Grey? (50 shades of Grey). As a man you need command wealth and respect. Not the wealth of a woman.
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Myself2(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
stanleysani:
zaga DAT for Daddy??

Only God knows how silently frustrated Feminist Otedola is with the scum and riff raf his daughter keeps bringing home as boyfriend S
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by firstjoe(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
MiaB:
He's definitely not taking it easy in the other ro.........
come and show me the other ro. ...
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by frainc(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
neweraomo:
Imagine this nuisance, zaga dat for your father in law
Father-in-law for girlfriend?
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by shineeye1: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is this a public announcement of his parental failure or is it the approval of sexual laxity as a civilized way of life ?
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Ekakamba: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
erimmy:
Mma, etiedidie?
etekamba... Can't modify moniker. grin
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by udemzyudex(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ajsimon:
Mr easy Abeq , secure the bag
Nothing last forever
Na all dis kind thing I dey find, that's why I dey like stroll enter diamond estate for festac
I fit see my own
I know say I fine small

Funny.. People like you no dey ever see am, see wetin he dey put mind for. grin

Yahoo boy mindset grin
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Eaugusta(f): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lekanberry:
Zaga dat for your girlfriend’s dad... dis guy no get sense at all
I swear, just imagine
But las las that's how the rich run their lives
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by omoadeleye(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
chii8:
Na waoo...this girl dey enjoy ooo,make my Papa catch you with boy,those days,you will chop serious beating plus 7days fasting, plus a trip to the village to stay with grandma for one month,when you're done farming, doing all the chores at village, the next time a boy tries to walk past you,you will pick race

Stop comparing your peasant life to a royal life okay,
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by jnoz23(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
chii8:
Na waoo...this girl dey enjoy ooo,make my Papa catch you with boy,those days,you will chop serious beating plus 7days fasting, plus a trip to the village to stay with grandma for one month,when you're done farming, doing all the chores at village, the next time a boy tries to walk past you,you will pick race

SEE THE LIKES ON THIS POST! HYPOCRITES DEM
AS IF DEM DEY HEAR THEIR PAPA WORD!
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Olateju16(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
How is she committing fornication.hmm people sha I fear una ooo
Re: Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care by Princeofasia: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2019
frankblinkz:
zaga dat ur head there......
lol. abeg leave the fortunate son in law abeg grin

Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of”