Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

How To Add Your Card To Google Pay - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Add Your Card To Google Pay (1178 Views)

Foodhutz Delivery Sets to add values to the communities- Temitope Adetokunbo / How Do I Link My Debit Card To My Paypal Account / Convert Your Itunes Gift Card Amazon Card To Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Your Card To Google Pay by eikechukwu8(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!
Please help me! Have been trying to add my cards to some google services, e.g www.pay.google.com/payments but it has not be working, have tried all my Verve, MasterCard and Visa card, but it isn't working. I can't just ads my card. I sent a mail to google, and they called me, but they told me my Billing address Country is not acceptable.... have exhausted all my ability, nothing is working. Please I will appreciate a help from anyone here, what have I not done well pls.... below are the screenshot of errors I do get...

Re: How To Add Your Card To Google Pay by Ijeoma660(f): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
The reason you won't get response is that your title of the thread is faulty. Correct that one fess. People who will visit your thread are only those who seek such information too and not those with answers...

(1) (Reply)

Bonafide Seller(allotee) Of Bonny Light Crude Oil / Floor Washing Machine For Marble,granite & Tiles,available For Lease/partnership / The Best Online Marketing Tool For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.