Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi (18519 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / ‘subsidy Is Gone’, FG Dismisses World Bank’s Claim / FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Ritchiee: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
lol

It was a fake news from OSU-rome the cry baby of Vanguard. tabloid.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Ritchiee: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=AustineE1 post=81669350][/quote]
Malaysia is the drug land of OSU MAFIA.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Correcto:
You boosted of English like you are a native speaker. I have a high paying job for you in article writing if you are indeed perfect in English.

Abeg, go take night classes before you talk to me again - BTW, reserve your job for Chukwudi who would be happy to join you hawk gala in the streets of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Correcto:
Fools like you can not spot typing errors. Not your fault though, after all, empty barrel makes the loudest noise. quote author=ItsMeAboki post=81671104]

Is that English or Ningrish you just wrote?
Abeg go back to school; I no get time for illiterates.

Is that your father's name?
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

First of all; I am not Yoruba but proudly Hausa/Fulani.

Secondly, the alleged execution list has just been dispelled as false by FG - your fraudulent Blodas no doubt responsible for this Fake News.

https://www.nairaland.com/5383702/fg-dismisses-report-execution-nigerians
I will forgive you because you are from a region that glorifies illiteracy and sees reading as haram.

What the FG dispelled was the execution.

The Saudi government arrested 23 yoruba moslem drug peddlers in 2016 and charged them to court. They were found quilty and convicted (sentenced) in 2019.

They are awaiting execution till September.

The FG didn't deny the conviction. They only dispelled the execution is not even due.

Read aboki na.

2 Likes

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ritchiee:
lol

It was a fake news from OSU-rome the cry baby of Vanguard. tabloid.
Your brothers were arrested in 2016 and charged to court then. The Saudi govt officially released their names before taking them to court.

They were found quilty last month and convicted recently.

Next month is their sallah celebration. Don't worry their skulls would be repatriated for proper mining.

Allah arkbar

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by sencekompis: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
nwakibie3:
Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

The Federal Government has dismissed reports that 23 Nigerians convicted for drug offences in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had been executed.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said it was in contact with the Nigerian Mission in Saudi Arabia “and it has been confirmed that the story is false and should be disregarded.”

The media had been awash with the names of the convicts awaiting execution in various Saudi prisons for drug

IPOB and FAKE NEWS. i knew it

3 Likes

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

I will forgive you because you are from a region that glorifies illiteracy and sees reading as haram.

What the FG dispelled was the execution.

The Saudi government arrested 23 yoruba moslem drug peddlers in 2016 and charged them to court. They were found quilty and convicted (sentenced) in 2019.

They are awaiting execution till September.

The FG didn't deny the conviction. They only dispelled the execution is not even due.

Read aboki na.

Ok; so how does that diminish the culpability of your fraudulent Blodas under FBI detention and another 20 (out of 21) on death row awaiting execution in Thailand?

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Ritchiee: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

Your brothers were arrested in 2016 and charged to court then. The Saudi govt officially released their names before taking them to court.

They were found quilty last month and convicted recently.

Next month is their sallah celebration. Don't worry their skulls would be repatriated for proper mining.

Allah arkbar

IPOB OSU nenws from OSUrome
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ritchiee:

IPOB OSU nenws from OSUrome
All national dailies ran a news on their arrest and recent conviction.

Their execution is next month. Don't worry about their skulls, it would be duly repatriated for proper mining.

Allah akbar

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Ritchiee: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Ok; so how does that diminish the culpability of your fraudulent Blodas under FBI detention and another 20 (out of 21) on death row awaiting execution in Thailand?

lol
There are about 6000 Igbos AKA OSUS waiting for the hangman in Asia..
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Ritchiee: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

All national dailies ran a news on their arrest and recent conviction.

Their execution is next month. Don't worry about their skulls, it would be duly repatriated for proper mining.

Allah akbar

OSU NEWS concocted by OSUrome from OSULAND.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

So how will this rant save 70 million of your fellow almajiri suffering multi-dimensional poverty and the 3 million that are in IDP camps?

70 million in MDP, 3 million in IDP camps, 18 million out of school children, 10,000+ hard core terrorists.

May we never be like the north.

AMEN
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ritchiee:

lol

Yes oO!
I guess they are trying to Develop Asia into their own graveyard.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ritchiee:

lol
It must be so painful seeing your sophistikated brothers supply drugs to allaahu.

Don't worry, when their heads drop, they would be repatriated for properly mining.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Yes oO!
It is a pity your moslem companions would start the development in allaahu community.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

So how will this rant save 70 million of your fellow almajiri suffering multi-dimensional poverty and the 3 million that are in IDP camps?

70 million in MDP, 3 million in IDP camps, 18 million out of school children, 10,000+ hard core terrorists.

AMEN

Thankfully, there is no shame in poverty - even Jesus was poor and came from a poor family.

We are quite happy to remain poor so long as we do not have to compromise our dignity and moral values - unlike some who could gladly sell their own children or even love-vendor their mothers for money.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

It is a pity your moslem companions would start the development in allaahu community.

Whatever that could mean; I am sure it pales little in comparison to the hellish destination of your condemned Blodas in Thailand.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Ritchiee: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Yes oO!

GRAVEYARD grin
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Whatever that could mean; I am sure it pales little in comparison to the hellish destination of your condemned Blodas in Thailand.
Boko Haram alone had donated over 25k blood to allahu's blood bank and displaced over 3 million.

Allahu must be proud of them
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Thankfully, there is no shame in poverty - even Jesus was poor and came from a poor family.

We are quite happy to remain poor so long as we do not have to compromise our dignity and moral values - unlike some who could gladly sell their own children or even love-vendor their mothers for money.
The same way they are not compromising by turning Abuja-kaduna into kidnappers den, Zamfara into den of bandits.

Aboki will blow up his mother for just to fvck 72 virgins in allahu compound.

The North has larger number of looters than the entire south.

AMEN
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

The same way they are not compromising by turning Abuja-kaduna into kidnappers den, Zamfara into den of bandits.

Aboki will blow up his mother for just to fvck 72 virgins in allahu compound.

The North has larger number of looters than the entire south.

AMEN

How ironic, that coming from an Evan's descendant; ppl wey even get school for kidnapping and families kidnap each other for revenge.
http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/20/inside-enugu-where-families-kidnap-one-another-revenge
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Correcto: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
It is your Dad's native name
ItsMeAboki:

Is that your father's name?
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

Boko Haram alone had donated over 25k blood to allahu's blood bank and displaced over 3 million.

Allahu must be proud of them

Only 25K?
By the same token, Ojukwu had deceived and misled over 2 million Igbos to their death and eternal hell by executing a war he and everybody knew he could not win.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Correcto: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Backed by your comments, your stupidity knows no bound
ItsMeAboki:

Abeg, go take night classes before you talk to me again - BTW, reserve your job for Chukwudi who would be happy to join you hawk gala in the streets of Lagos.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Correcto:

Yes, It is my Dad's native name; he is a FOOL.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Correcto:
Backed by your comments, your stupidity knows no bound

OSU, go sleep; I am not your mate.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Olugbanko: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Hmmmm FG which this is not fair .at least let news die before debunking it. Which list will okoros use for banter now
hahaha...awon nyamiri dede
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Correcto: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Your stupidity keeps growing as shown by your comments. Ride on so I can ascertain the limit
ItsMeAboki:

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Correcto: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
You see why I said Fraud is in lineage? You just displayed it. Lol[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=81675675][/quote]
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Correcto: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
I was also correct when I said fraud was in your lineage. You displayed it through the fraudulent act on my mention. Lol, keep it up you fool!
ItsMeAboki:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trade War, Price Slump Threaten Nigeria, Others / Independence Day Address By President Muhammadu Buhari / Presidency: PDP Heads To Appeal Court Over Plan To Stop Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.