Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi (18502 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / ‘subsidy Is Gone’, FG Dismisses World Bank’s Claim / FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by LZAA: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
seunmsg:
The news was manufactured by Igbos to counter the arrest of eighty Nigerians in USA by FBI. Irrelevant tribal fight is really doing a lot of damage to us. We should never tribalize crime. For a fact, Yoruba’s are also heavily into internet scam. The problem is now a national problem and should not be restricted to just a region.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Olamilekxy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
lekbel09:
ode ni baba re

when I first see ur comment Dar say dat " 90% of nairander can't read and understand English, I thought u were brilliant dats y I quote you so dat u can explain the post for us since nairander no go school

buh what i notice is dat u are just a wailer and u don't have anything to offer ,

your brain is in ur palm

omo ale!!

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by sukar886: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
I hate this country,is full of lies.... bunch of liars
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Guestlander:

The story is obviously false. It was concocted by the usual suspects to divert attention away from the infamous 80 arrested in the USA by the FBI.
There are no 23 Yorubas on the death row in Saudi Arabia.
Sad waste moslems are denying it. Kontinue if it will make you feel well.

The list was released months before the FBI list.

Pele, una go well las las

5 Likes

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by harbarzzy(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:
But the ministry spokesman, Ferdinand Nwonye, explained in a statement in Abuja on Tuesday, that the MFA was investigating claims that most of the trials were carried out without adequate legal representation for the accused, in accordance with internationally accepted legal principles.

where are they..
So Abike and foreign ministry know that there are international practices to trial but was quick to tell those indicted in USA to hand over themselves...

but in Saudi she remembers laws..

That woman is an Irredeemable tribalist.

Anyway, This statement summarises the case.

They have all been executed....because death roll is same as been dead...

No colouration to that.

Is that what makes you happy?
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by AustineE1: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=babaniyen1 post=81668486]I don't understand why people won't tell themselves the truth. A tribe that continues to disgrace a whole country continuously, should call an emergency meeting to find a solution to this menace but their leaders won't even say a word. Rather ,they will continue to trade blames and robe other tribes. I feel sorry for you people, very soon they will start denying people with igbo surnames visa.

Exactly what the yorubas should have done long ego,with an average yoruba boy believing that yahoo plus is the way out,where youths indulge in rituals for money.
Go to uk,malasia etc and see for yourself how this people make there living.
Google skull mining lol! And see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ZombieDestroyer: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Iblad0994:
[s]The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said it was in contact with the Nigerian Mission in Saudi Arabia “and it has been confirmed that the story is false and should be disregarded.”

The IPOB Bureau of statistics news have already been debunked by one of their kinsmen (Geoffery Onyeama)!

Oya come and wail and abuse Onyeoma o.[/s]

What the man said was that they have not been executed yet. He did not deny the existence of 23 Nigerians facing death roll! Unless you lack comprehension, read and absorb this part of his Statement:

But the ministry spokesman, Ferdinand Nwonye, explained in a statement in Abuja on Tuesday, that the MFA was investigating claims that most of the trials were carried out without adequate legal representation for the accused, in accordance with internationally accepted legal principles.

It said, “Furthermore, the Nigerian Mission was not informed of the arrests and trials. The Federal Government is, therefore, engaging the Saudi authorities through diplomatic channels with a view to finding a just solution.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Guestlander: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

Sad waste moslems are denying it. Kontinue if it will make you feel well.

The list was released months before the FBI list.

Pele, una go well las las

Give me just one link to the story. I will give you 25 links to the FBI story.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Guestlander: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

What the man said was that they have not been executed yet. He did not deny the existence of 23 Nigerians facing death roll! Unless you lack comprehension, read and absorb this part of his Statement:

It said, “Furthermore, the Nigerian Mission was not informed of the arrests and trials. The Federal Government is, therefore, engaging the Saudi authorities through diplomatic channels with a view to finding a just solution.”

Neither did he confirm there are 23 people on the death row. Because the report also told us the Saudi government did not inform them there are 23 people on the death row.
Where then did you get the impression that there are people on the death row if not from the same manufactured story?
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

where are they..
So Abike and foreign ministry know that there are international practices to trial but was quick to tell those indicted in USA to hand over themselves...

but in Saudi she remembers laws..

That woman is an Irredeemable tribalist.

Anyway, This statement summarises the case.

They have all been executed....because death roll is same as been dead...

No colouration to that.

There is information attaché at the Saudi Embassy. The story was false, fabricated and figment of imagination of those people we all know. It is true there are people with drug related offences but Saudi Authority has never made diplomatic memo to that effect or carrying out compilation as was done by fake people. FFK is always on the side of fake information and people.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Guestlander:

Give me just one link to the story. I will give you 25 links to the FBI story.
This is list released by the Saudi government.

https://punchng.com/23-convicted-nigerian-drug-couriers-on-death-row-in-saudi/

You can continue to deny it and blame Igbos.

Like I said before, una go well las las.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Tochitee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
The only thing I have for this unlucky tribe is pity,honestly,it sucks to come from the this part of the country. Don't know why God is dealing with them.how they turn themselves to jokes and objects of ridicule in the country still amaze me. they now latch on bad news to make themselve feel Good. they are neglected in their country,they will always clutch at straws for survival.look at the global disrepute their kinsmen brought to our beloved country recently so bad that ,in a bid to console themselves,they prepared a spurious list from Saudi Arabia to counter them,even when it's so obvious it's a fake list from one of them,they still wish it's real...I pray God have pity on them.

4 Likes

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
babaolofin:

There is information attaché at the Saudi Embassy. The story was false, fabricated and figment of imagination of those people we all know. It is true there are people with drug related offences but Saudi Authority has never made diplomatic memo to that effect or carrying out compilation as was done by fake people. FFK is always on the side of fake information and people.
Ipod and lying are like 5&6.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
babaolofin:

Keep denying it Yoruba moslem and continue blaming Ndi Igbo for your life problems.

The Saudi government released the list late in 2016.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
AustineE1:
Some of you are so dull that you cant read a simple news and comprehend..FG didnt deny the fact that some 23 Nigerians where arrested for drug related offences in Saudi Arabia but their argument is that they are yet to be executed and they deserve the right to fair hearing.
Its funny how a section of the country wants to bury this news,crime is crime,'if you cant do they time,dont do the crime'.
..its highly irritating and disgraceful how this people under the guise of religious prigrimage carry drugs and batter what is remaining of Nigerian image abroad. It is highly condemnable.

Some of us know it was a propaganda and fake story. There are ways to get information from Saudi Embassy. We have Nigerians that are Muslims that always travel to Saudi and have engagement with Saudis. That fake story was so strange, it has no official confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by lekbel09(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Olamilekxy:

when I first see ur comment Dar say dat " 90% of nairander can't read and understand English, I thought u were brilliant dats y I quote you so dat u can explain the post for us since nairander no go school

buh what i notice is dat u are just a wailer and u don't have anything to offer ,

your brain is in ur palm

omo ale!!

silence is the best answer for fools like you. I won’t answer you again
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
babaolofin:

Shift from me..

Tell that to your people not me.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tochitee:
The only thing I have for this unlucky tribe is pity,honestly,it suck to come from the this part of the country. Don't know why God is dealing with them.how they turn themselves to jokes and objects of ridicule in the country still amaze me. they now latch on bad news to make themselve feel Good. they are neglected in their country,they will always clutch at straws for survival.look at the global disrepute their kinsmen brought to our beloved country recently so bad that ,in a bid to console themselves,they prepared a spurious list from Saudi Arabia to counter it,even when it's so obvious it's a fake list from one of them,they still wish it's real...I pray God have pity on you people.
Pele, una go well las las.

Here is the CONFIRMED list from Saudi government

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

Keep denying it Yoruba moslem and continue blaming Ndi Igbo for your life problems.

The Saudi government released the list late in 2016.

2016 article making frontpage in third quarter of 2019 after FBI incident. This year alone, did you know how many Nigerians have been convicted in Saudi , Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Brazil and Europe? We now have US. They are in hundreds if not thousands.

2 Likes

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Olamilekxy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
lekbel09:
silence is the best answer for fools like you. I won’t answer you again

wayre who even get ur time b4 didinrin
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
babaolofin:

Some of us know it was a propaganda and fake story. There are ways to get information from Saudi Embassy. We have Nigerians that are Muslims that always travel to Saudi and have engagement with Saudis. That fake story was so strange, it has no official confirmation.
Stop disgracing yourself.

The list was released by Saudi government since 2016 and those dudes have been on trial since.

They were convicted just this month and their conviction concided with the FBI list.

Keep denying it and continue blaming Ndi Igbo for your life problems.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
nwakibie3:
Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

The Federal Government has dismissed reports that 23 Nigerians convicted for drug offences in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had been executed.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said it was in contact with the Nigerian Mission in Saudi Arabia “and it has been confirmed that the story is false and should be disregarded.”

The media had been awash with the names of the convicts awaiting execution in various Saudi prisons for drug offences.

https://punchng.com/fg-dismisses-report-of-execution-of-nigerians-in-saudi/

Trust the FRAUSTERS to manufacture fake news from their IPOB Bureau of Statistics in order to deflect attention from their current exposure as a growing national embarrassment because of their criminal culture.
The tribal bigots insisted on demonising the Fulanis; now they too must be ready to be labelled as IGBO FRAUDSTERS.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
babaolofin:

2016 article making frontpage in third quarter of 2019 after FBI incident. This year alone, did you know how many Nigerians have been convicted in Saudi , Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Brazil and Europe? We now have US.
You need help.

Those dudes were arrested in 2016 and they have been on trial since then. They were recently convicted and would face the gallow soon.

No date has been fixed yet.

The FGN is wailing because they were not consulted before and during the trial.

Keep denying it.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ChristianEast: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Trust the FRAUSTERS to manufacture fake news from their IPOB Bureau of Statistics in order to deflect attention from their current exposure as a growing national embarrassment because of their criminal culture.
The tribal bigots insisted on demonising the Fulanis; now they too must be ready to be labelled as IGBO FRAUDSRERS.
Some of you Yorubas are something else.

Those dude were arrested in 2016 and has been on trial ever since but were convicted in 2019.

They have been convicted but not executed yet.

Keep blaming Ndi Igbo for your life problems. Well done.

By Sept, your brothers skulls would be sacrificed to the gay god and we would have them repatriated for proper mining in Ogun.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Correcto: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
But they foreign never the denied the fact that Nigerians are on death row in Saudi Arabia
IamPatriotic:
I talk am, how them wan kel 20 something criminals with Nigerian passports for Saudi Arabia and Igbo no go dey well represented, ko possible.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Correcto: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
You are one of the reasons IPOb manufacture their news. You loud their own crime as if your lineage or tribe is not full of fraudsters. Please for the sake of fact, Ibos are learners to Yorubas when it comes to fraud. I am sure the first IBO person to learn fraud learnt it from western Nigeria. I am not IBO for your information but I feel this country over hype their crime. A case study is Evans and Wadume
ItsMeAboki:

The tribal bigots insisted on demonising the Fulanis; now they too must be ready to be labelled as IGBO FRAUDSRERS.

2 Likes

Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Correcto:
You one the reasons IPOb manufacture this news. You loud their own crime as your lineage or tribe is not full of fraudster. Please the sake of fact Ibos are learner to Yoruba's when it comes to fraud. I am sure the first IBO person to learn fraud learnrt it from western Nigeria. I am not IBO for your information but I feel this country overhyper their crime. A case study is Evans and Wadume

Is that English or Ningrish you just wrote?
Abeg go back to school; I no get time for illiterates.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

Some of you Yorubas are something else.

Those dude were arrested in 2016 and has been on trial ever since but were convicted in 2019.

They have been convicted but not executed yet.

Keep blaming Ndi Igbo for your life problems. Well done.

By Sept, your brothers skulls would be sacrificed to the gay god and we would have them repatriated for proper mining in Ogun.

First of all; I am not Yoruba but proudly Hausa/Fulani.

Secondly, the alleged execution list has just been dispelled as false by FG - your fraudulent Blodas no doubt responsible for this Fake News.

https://www.nairaland.com/5383702/fg-dismisses-report-execution-nigerians
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by benji93: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Well why can't you wait till we get the official list. Stop speculating.
wink2015:

Federal government dismissing information will still not save them from a date with the hang man.

Yoruba Muslims go plenty among the convicts.

They are mainly the people from southern Nigeria who go to Mecca and Medina from southern Nigeria for hajj in Saudi Arabia.

These pilgrims take along illicit drugs hidden in their bodies and travelling luggages of which drug trafficking offences is a punishable offence by death.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Correcto: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fools like you can not spot typing errors. Not your fault though, after all, empty barrel makes the loudest noise. quote author=ItsMeAboki post=81671104]

Abeg go back to school; I no get time for illiterates.[/quote]
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by Correcto: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
You boosted of English like you are a native speaker. I have a high paying job for you in article writing if you are indeed perfect in English.
ItsMeAboki:

Abeg go back to school; I no get time for illiterates.
Re: FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi by greggng: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Some Nigerians cannot comprehend ...Nigeria gov't only denied that they have been executed...the issue on ground is that they are waiting execution . Is only when the execution is about to be carried out , that relatives of the deathrow inmate and their embassy will be informed. there is a difference btw awaiting execution and executed. That govt denied that they have been executed doesnot mean they will escape judgement . Right now they are enjoying stay of execution or reprieve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki Push For National Chair From South / LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers / They Want To Impeach Me - Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.