Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' (36706 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by klas(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ok now

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Adakintroy2: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Timhigher:
that jackey dey always amuse me...
she dey always prove intelligent...
Wat is she doing in BBN... in the first place...
she no go who wants to be millionaire...
she dey big brother dey form intelligent...
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan

You just admitt by your logic the show is for trashy unintelligent people. Intelligent people are misfit.

What is mercy game plane than shaking ass.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by raphy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
some one should pls give her lumapil to relieve her malaria for mike.

tacha the time bomb dress as a Dr today..

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by PapaAdanna: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na dis gal describe this olosho very Wel

But dis same level of people that voted BUHARI are still supporting d mediocre

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by meobizy(f): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
laurentium:
when this thing go end please?
Yesterday.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
This woman is still doing bad belle outside the house. I am happy she is not in the house wasting my DStv subscription. How will she know about Khadoni when all she did in the house was sleep and win prizes? As for Mike there were many instances she was a close shot from raping the poor man. Thank God she’ll stay at home and watch Tacha reach the 99th day. That’s the best punishment for her witch hunter self.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Donjazzy12(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ndlistic:
#BBNaija: Jackye speaks on alleged interest in Mike, calls Tacha a walking time-bom

Former BBNaija housemate Jackye recently had a chat with the host of the show Ebuka. She made some big reveals during the interview.

For one, Jackye opened up on her relationship with Mike. She revealed that she had no deep, romantic feelings for the British entrepreneur. According to the beautiful lady, he was just like a big brother to her in the house.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-HoJnvyi-b_I/XWVb41UGgDI/AAAAAAAAKIQ/_ha6SInrHTk2f_6WBgkCRXfRWLnGcgi5QCLcBGAs/s1600/img_20190827_1711115722691821956449461.jpg[/img]
Jackye also said that she interacted more with Mike because his intellectual strength was higher than that of other housemates. Even more, she urged people to do away with the mindset that, as a lady, being friends with a married man is the same as having feelings for him.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-UCfIWVR1vCY/XWVcB0OY2oI/AAAAAAAAKIU/GyrA3jsL5ssZ8w4BOiWNU2k883sSCO1cgCLcBGAs/s1600/img_20190827_1711072576821613868766624.jpg[/img]
Leaving this topic, Jackye expressed her dislike for Tacha whom she called a walking time-bomb. According to her, the lady has a bad energy that prevents anyone from successfully having a conversation with her.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-VpW94F0cu74/XWVcJ18wMOI/AAAAAAAAKIc/pXfve5dXSFso5jPdBolGhEymN0Shfz9NgCLcBGAs/s1600/img_20190827_171103282638916305786755.jpg[/img]
About the whole rumour of Khafi and Gedoni being intimate, Jackye debunked it and said that it is not exactly true.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/bbnaija-jackye-speaks-on-alleged.html?m=1

Tacha is just a Port Harcourt Ashawo they have packaged to win BBNaija already.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by sendmeonly(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Timhigher:
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan

Guy for the past 6months have not commented or reacted to any post but this your comments caught me big time...lol
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Lordjb: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Normal level cheesy see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Coldfeets: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Timhigher:
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan

I taya for the babe.

Me na intellectual girls I dey prefer o but her own e don too much.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by daniwise(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Timhigher:
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan

For ur mind now u think say Wetin u talk make sense Abi?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
the only prob with this babe is that she talk a lot about her guy ..buh notwithstanding she is very smart unlike the dullard called tacha....wonder what is still keeping the glorify olosho in that house....what do I know ?is it not the same people that can't afford three square meal that still voted for apc..

naija and mediocrity be like buhari and recession

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by chiboy1116: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
This Mike dude on bbn looks like ghost st Patrick
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by seangy4konji: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
To that tacha she will not know she needs help...

You can commit murder if you live with such girl in the same space..

Those guys are really trying..

Bag bad energy...ooze. Negative.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by seangy4konji: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Imagine that mercy?obvious olonsho with no talent which she admitted I have no talent than to just tease you with fake ass or probably know how to sell bleaching cream,have sex for money and the circle continue...

Buhari is busy flying up and down while the price of my local moi moi has increased and no salary or job...

We go deh alright ooo
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Retiredbadass(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Haaa why do I feel dis wrestler is lying...I dnt trust girls huge muscles
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by donsmasher74(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Should: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Junkie1:
undecided BEEN LISTENING TO LANA DEL REY'S MUSIC ALL DAY ... NOW I FEEL DEPRESSED
my mood last Saturday...
dark paradise is making me feel as if I'm about to. ........

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by nototribalist: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Timhigher:
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan
why does Olodo like you hate intelligent people?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by RobbStark(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
This girl Jackye is a sore loser.
She wud have said she is no match for Tacha.
Upon all her so called intelligence, she cudnt see the handwriting on the wall that soon, she wud be out of the house.
yeye speedy smell.

Good move by voters to send her home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Meliian(f): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Timhigher:
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan

Being intelligent is different from being knowledgeable. That said, Jackye dey always feel like she's better than everyone else. If she was as smart as she thinks she is, she wouldn't call her competitor a witch. Reeks of jealousy and pettiness. Now she says mike is intellectually superior to other housemates. This statement alone shows the height of her stupidity. An intelligent girl with class wouldn't say such a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by UrVillagePpl: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Timhigher:
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan

i dont need to be told that u r a TACHA Fan..

they r as dumb as she is... reallllly beautiful but ntin the their head tongue lipsrsealed

modified: who else thinks Tasha is ova rated. cos up until today ah havent stil seen
anytin really spectacular bout her,..
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by abels(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
she is already a milionaire
Timhigher:
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Mhizrasy: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Junkie1: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Should:

my mood last Saturday...
dark paradise is making me feel as if I'm about to. ........
YEAH MAN IT'S BETTER NOT TO SAY IT... DARK PARADISE IS MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM HER
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by bigsecsyde(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2019
lol, how many former "who wants to be a millionaire" former contestant do you know their name or even remember I don't watch this show but I'm sure no other show in Nigeria as of today brings the publicity that this one brings. Now you know her and she has a platform to form her "intelligence". I think going on the show is probably the best thing that will happen to her, more people know her and it's easier to get her works and plans noticed.
Timhigher:
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by friendlyadvice: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Who siddon untop tacha breast?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by kellym4real(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Timhigher:
Damn!
Omo ase...
no format
no game plan
my boyfriend this.....my boyfriend that, she 4 kukuma carry her boyfriend come
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' by Lugianostar(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2019
With genuine intentions devoid of ulterior motives requesting one of casual friendship is not a crime but not to the detriment of someone downfall.

All these small girls want someone to talk always...!

Hmmmm!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: How They Voted As Anto Goes Home / BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists / Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.