Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts (38445 Views)

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District / 2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by chukwuibuipob: 12:46am On Aug 28, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley grin sad
DaddyYeeboz:

We are mentioning culture, see what you're saying.

No wonder they flogged the Eze Ndigbo in Akure the other day. It's like stupidity is inherited in your area.
sad
DaddyYeeboz:

We are mentioning culture, see what you're saying.

No wonder they flogged the Eze Ndigbo in Akure the other day. It's like stupidity is inherited in your area.
dnt mind that one.Same peepz sorry flying deranged pigs disgraced, flogged, drag,slapped, removed the Red cap of their Father.Even wen d old man runz,the touts pursue and drag him.U expect those ones to understand culture? Mbanu! Even Ihedioha aka Amadioha dat shud sabi beta dey busy destroy .Fear Ipob

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by felaismyhero(m): 1:27am On Aug 28, 2019
DimIsaac10:
The world self never reach 200,000 years yet ... Lolz
because one shitty book says so...
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2019
masseratti:
that "jester" is one of the best legal practitioner in the country and former NBA chair.

For the fact that he's one of the best legal practitioner doesn't means he has a will-power to govern the state...
Go to Ondo state government office in akure, the Igbo staffs there are even contesting with the Yoruba staff in a Yoruba land. This can not happen in any state...
I don't have any atom of respect for this Man...he's runnings his government at the detriment of the indigenes in the state...

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by NCBMEDIA: 2:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by OgboAto: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2019
dewiseacre:
Nigerians are frustrated and that's why they get edgy every time. A lot are also follow-follow, they think in just the direction of the crowd and cannot think outside the box.

I can bet everyone blaming this woman failed English literature...going berserk over a 'marketing pitch' that wasn't meant to be taken literally!

It's people like these that will call one a murderer if you simply wrote "..he killed the game"

Kai!!

LOL a lot of you folks trying really hard to appear educated are largely foolish illiterates.

If you had any modicum of proper education you would know that a ‘marketing pitch’ without consideration of immediate reality & context - as i her case, the reality of Naija multi-ethnic reality & the context of bad inter-ethnic relations between Ibo & Yoruba - is a bad pitching at all levels. If you went into a black community & picthed nonsense about forgetting MLK & saying Trump, Hillary or Sanders were the real deal, you would get overrn by a barrage of negative reactions.

People like you are reasons Naija & Africa are backward. You try too hard to act western while your foooking black butt of illiteracy & entirely low intelligence is exposed to people who can see through your gab of ‘enlightened’.

You, the Betty & commenters like yourself are stxpid. QED.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by agabusta: 4:24am On Aug 28, 2019
dewiseacre:
Nigerians are frustrated and that's why they get edgy every time. A lot are also follow-follow, they think in just the direction of the crowd and cannot think outside the box.

I can bet everyone blaming this woman failed English literature...going berserk over a 'marketing pitch' that wasn't meant to be taken literally!

It's people like these that will call one a murderer if you simply wrote "..he killed the game"

Kai!!

You are very correct.

A newspaper headline reads: Grandson fingered in Grandma's death.

One educated illiterate lady in a corporate environment saw the headline and raised alarm:

"Ha! Grandson fingers Grandma to death! What is this world turning to?"

I was so embarrassed for her that I didnt even bother to correct her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Askmewhy(m): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2019
No be her fault now. Has she been to the place before? Did you check her name very well? If you check her name you will know she is an "atounrinwa" she dont know the value.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Tospringe: 5:42am On Aug 28, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:
Igbos don't appreciate culture cos they have no culture. That's why most of them consistently undermine the cultures of others.

This behaviour of this Betty Akeredolu is one of the reasons why that Akinlade of APM in Ogun wasn't allowed to become Governor. We don't want an Igbo lady who controls her husband coming out to insult our traditions and heritage.
One of the reason I'm happy Adeleke lost Osun. His wife is Igbo. Ondo and Oyo first ladies ain't Yoruba. Imagine same thing happening again in Osun and Ogun ?
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by anochuko01(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:
Igbos don't appreciate culture cos they have no culture. That's why most of them consistently undermine the cultures of others.

This behaviour of this Betty Akeredolu is one of the reasons why that Akinlade of APM in Ogun wasn't allowed to become Governor. We don't want an Igbo lady who controls her husband coming out to insult our traditions and heritage.
Tospringe:

One of the reason I'm happy Adeleke lost Osun. His wife is Igbo. Ondo and Oyo first ladies ain't Yoruba. Imagine same thing happening again in Osun and Ogun ?
Jimasun:

The foolishness of some of our elites is unbelievable.
They just open mouth and talk nonsense

A whole first lady talking rubbish.
All of una get very low brain power. That's a very popular PR stunt she pulled. No be everything suppose dey make una react like acid.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by aswani(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2019
The emotive reaction is only because the woman that said it is of ibo ancestry.

Put in the proper context, it is clear to see that she is not being disrespectful to Idanre Hills, if anything she is being complimentary.

Not everything should end in Afonja this or Igbo that. Una no get work ni abi na dash den dey dash una recharge card, haba?

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by chuckdelis: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Forget bb naija premier league is the real deal, did that sound like an insult ? We just have problem in this country. Bothered about a common misinterpreted English sentence.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by chuckdelis: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2019
OgboAto:

LOL a lot of you folks trying really hard to appear educated are largely foolish illiterates.

If you had any modicum of proper education you would know that a ‘marketing pitch’ without consideration of immediate reality & context - as i her case, the reality of Naija multi-ethnic reality & the context of bad inter-ethnic relations between Ibo & Yoruba - is a bad pitching at all levels. If you went into a black community & picthed nonsense about forgetting MLK & saying Trump, Hillary or Sanders were the real deal, you would get overrn by a barrage of negative reactions.

People like you are reasons Naija & Africa are backward. You try too hard to act western while your foooking black butt of illiteracy & entirely low intelligence is exposed to people who can see through your gab of ‘enlightened’.

See how you succeeded in sounding very very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by TUANKU(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2019
simonlee:

you get mind sha.... insulting a whole first lady when this month has not ended! what if she summons emergency august meeting on top your destiny now?

That thunder should fire you there, low-budget court jester like you.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by DaFuhrer(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Ebije1:
500 million years ko, 500 thousand million years ni

You people should stop publicising your ignorance. If you know nothing about the geology of the outcrop then you keep your mouth shut

NB: Don't argue with me...I'm a Geologist
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by DaFuhrer(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Ebije1:

You people should stop publicising your ignorance. If you don't know anything the geology of the outcrop then you keep your mouth shut

Don't argue with me...I'm a Geologist
Ebije1:

You people should stop publicising your ignorance. If you know nothing about the geology of the outcrop then you keep your mouth shut

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by Ebije1(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2019
DaFuhrer:

if you like, quote me 500 billion times. Geologist ode.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by DimIsaac10(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2019
felaismyhero:
because one shitty book says so...
Oga, bring your scientific proof .
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by janeedema(f): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2019
I seriously don't see the offence made by her post. Like you said, it gives credence to the Idanre hills while marketing her boot camp.

This is a post that could have been laughed over seeing the marketing strategy involved. But as.usual, it had to generate controversy.

quote author=agabusta post=81668039]

Its not that bad, what she wrote. Infact, she's even still giving Idanre Hills some publicity.

[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by omoharry(f): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2019
OgboAto:
X

This is what happens when you have governors with non-Yoruba wives. They have no appreciation for our culture & landmarks, they have no reason to be placed in the position of power directly or by association as in this case. Ondo folks need to put this Nyamiri in her place before she goes further to shxt on their kings out there.

You are a tribal bigot..the once wey marry yoruba wives how many cultural development have been brought to the Yoruba race?.You nor even read and comprehend the article before talking..na just to follow the back-wagon of calling her names.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by mutumina007: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2019
There was nothing offensive about what Mrs Betty Akeredolu posted..infact it's the truth and that is why it's tasting bitter. to some of you.
So all of you coming up here to show tribalism or weak insecurity about women should go have a rethink.

Accept everyone so that you can be accepted too.
#GBAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by CeterisXVII: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Tospringe:
Adeleke's mum was Igbo from Abia state, so what are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by CeterisXVII: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2019
mutumina007:
There was nothing offensive about what Mrs Betty Akeredolu posted..infact it's the truth and that is why it's tasting bitter. to some of you.
So all of you coming up here to show tribalism or weak insecurity about women should go have a rethink.

Accept everyone so that you can be accepted too.
#GBAM
What she said was in bad taste. sad Making jokes by drawing comparisons with a cultural site close to the heart of the indigenes, was not right. If she had said "forget travelling, come to the bootcamp," people would not have been bothered. She should have selected her choice of words, more carefully.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by OgboAto: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
omoharry:
You are a tribal bigot..the once wey marry yoruba wives how many cultural development have been brought to the Yoruba race?.You nor even read and comprehend the article before talking..na just to follow the back-wagon of calling her names.

Those wey marry Yoruba have not had their cultural heritages down-talked. You might as well work on your use of English than waste your entire life away on NL. Also, if protecting Yoruba interest & putting Yoruba first makes me a bigot then I’ll proudly wear the badge.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by OgboAto: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
chuckdelis:

See how you succeeded in sounding very very foolish.

You can go to the North & tell them to forget their cultural heritage because you have a baby factory pet project for girls & let us know if you’ll make it out unscathed.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by dewiseacre(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sounds like one of the frustrated ones...and this one is definitely an ancestor at that...with his use of invectives and lexicography...and he knows black American history too (probably was in the same class as MLK).

Good luck with your ranting Sir!

OgboAto:

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by caracas: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
LajaLaba:
illiterate
You n urs na illiterate
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by omoharry(f): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
OgboAto:

Those wey marry Yoruba have not had their cultural heritages down-talked. You might as well work on your use of English than waste your entire life away on NL. Also, if protecting Yoruba interest & putting Yoruba first makes me a bigot then I’ll proudly wear the badge.
professor of English ,Weldon.Since you are a bigot and have decided to wear it like a batch of honor for all to see, then congratulations to you. However you have no reason to dislike other ethnic group openly and still be shouting for one Nigeria..maybe u should start convassing for oduduwa republic since u are intolerant of other ethnic group Mr bigot .You desire to be called an educated person but ur comments shows u are grossly ignorant & immature. As I focus to work on my English ,maybe you should work on your mind that is clouded with hate & ethnocentrism .I am sure it will make a better person.yeye..
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by OgboAto: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
omoharry:
professor of English ,Weldon.Since you are a bigot and have decided to wear it like a batch of honor for all to see, then congratulations to you. However you have no reason to dislike other ethnic group openly and still be shouting for one Nigeria..maybe u should start convassing for oduduwa republic since u are intolerant of other ethnic group Mr bigot .You desire to be called an educated person but ur comments shows u are grossly ignorant & immature. As I focus to work on my English ,maybe you should work on your mind that is clouded with hate & ethnocentrism .I am sure it will make a better person.yeye..

My guy, work on your English. Yes, I’m pro-Yoruba & I’m proudly a bigot for not being receptive of outsiders talking down on my heritage - you can do the same for yours or you can let others trample on your whatever.

And I have never canvassed for one Nigeria. Kilo kan mi pelu Nigeria? And I do not dislike anybody, i will just let any mofuggah come through & talk shxt about my peoples.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by AmuDimpka: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
CeterisXVII:

What she said was in bad taste. sad Making jokes by drawing comparisons with a cultural site close to the heart of the indigenes, was not right. If she had said "forget travelling, come to the bootcamp," people would not have been bothered. She should have selected her choice of words, more carefully.

Now I see where the Igbo hate is coming from
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts by CeterisXVII: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Now I see where the Igbo hate is coming from
From where? Are you sure you are not being paranoid? This one that you are checking all my posts and stalking me all over NL? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.