Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Upcoming ABU Zaria Artist Releases A Video For His Upcoming Debut EP - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming ABU Zaria Artist Releases A Video For His Upcoming Debut EP (611 Views)

Vee To Release Debut EP 'Young And Reckless' / Naira Marley Unveils The Artwork & Tracklist For His Upcoming Debut EP Titled “ / Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming ABU Zaria Artist Releases A Video For His Upcoming Debut EP by Imanyaronzakee(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ismail "I.M.A.N" Zaki Is a well known music artist who's a student of the prestigious Ahmadu Bello university, Zaria-Nigeria with captivating rap/music skills and Is currently working on an EP(noncommercial) titled "Me,myself, and I.M.A.N Zaki" and this video Is a promotional video for the EP ,plus he's here to claim the throne as the rightful heir. So with all honor we are proud to announce the release of the long awaited "Me,myself, and I.M.A.N Zaki EP" promotional video by I.M.A.N Zaki directed by Director MAI who hails from Kawo-Kaduna, Nigeria. So kindly watch,subscribe,comment and share with your loved ones
#MemyselfandimanzakiEp @imanyaronzakee #Memyselfandimanzakiofficialvideo #Kawototheworld @Imanyaronzakee IG| @Imanyaronzaki | twitter @Maistudios |IG

Click the link below to watch! And don't forget to comment and subscribe please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpeQmonuYyE

Re: Upcoming ABU Zaria Artist Releases A Video For His Upcoming Debut EP by Naijjablog(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Nice one
Re: Upcoming ABU Zaria Artist Releases A Video For His Upcoming Debut EP by ELpriist(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2019
��
Re: Upcoming ABU Zaria Artist Releases A Video For His Upcoming Debut EP by Naijjablog(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2019
ELpriist:
��
Wettin
Re: Upcoming ABU Zaria Artist Releases A Video For His Upcoming Debut EP by Imanyaronzakee(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Priist babanla��
Re: Upcoming ABU Zaria Artist Releases A Video For His Upcoming Debut EP by Naijjablog(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Hope monster energy go give una something grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Vibes X Icecee Body Bad(wine For Me) / Dresan Ft. Danny S – Make Am / FULL AUDIO: Midenyc – Warning (prod By Agege Principal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.