Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP (20080 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Synord(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
With joy in my heart , after 6 years in the University and one year in the Nigerian law school lagos Campus , I am happy to inform all that I was called to the Nigerian Bar on the 28th of November , 2019 and I am now a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

In the mood of celebration , I decided to drop my debut Ep "Synology : Volume One " which is now available on all digital music platforms worldwide.

The EP houses Five tracks including previously released " Otubante " and " Wavy".

Please do Celebrate with me by streaming downloading and Sharing this body of work .

Apple Music:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/synology-vol-1-ep/1483936414?app=itunes

All other platforms:

https://www.dablessingproduction.com/album/synology-synord/

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Rilley(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Second Falz loading, congrats!

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Synord(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
Second Falz loading, congrats!

Thank you bro ..I really appreciate

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Synord(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Congrats

Thank you .God bless you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by ainas247: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
cool Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by adesegun121(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Homers123(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Monaco2(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
A lawyer that sings

4 Likes

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by soberdrunk(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Congrats
congrate bro cool
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by LoydJ(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats nd Greater Heights

Hope u gan b a good Lawyer? nd u will desist from taking bribe.
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by TheExecutioner: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Welcome to the profession new wig. Where's the party holding?

[img]https://images./5FoshPOqwYscUfLicvraft.gif[/img]

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Adedotun13(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations bro, wishing you success
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Pavore9: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by seangy4konji: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by frubben(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
congratulations bro!!!

you have join the likes of falz,funke akindele,lolo1 and numerous others that study law in the entertainment industry. I wish you best of luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by laughitall(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Houseofglam7(f): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Iseoluwani: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
GO FOR GOLD BRO
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by SenecaTheYonger: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Is Nigerian Bar calling everybody? What's happening? It looks like it's no longer by connection oh shocked
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by nabegibeg: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Synord:
With joy in my heart , after 6 years in the University and one year in the Nigerian law school lagos Campus , I am happy to inform all that I was called to the Nigerian Bar on the 28th of November , 2019 and I am now a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

In the mood of celebration , I decided to drop my debut Ep "Synology : Volume One " which is now available on all digital music platforms worldwide.

The EP houses Five tracks including previously released " Otubante " and " Wavy".

Please do Celebrate with me by streaming downloading and Sharing this body of work .

Apple Music:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/synology-vol-1-ep/1483936414?app=itunes

All other platforms:

https://www.dablessingproduction.com/album/synology-synord/

At least the contract aspect of your music has been taken care off
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Beeron: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Are you an artist or a lawyer. Congratulations son, Go make me proud like Annalise Keithing.Click on my username to view the latest cheap Benz that's on sale.

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by chuksanambra: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Leaned counsel, congrats.

Try as much as possible to get very good law firms to spend the initial years of your practice. Those are the formative years of your practice and if you miss it at this point, that's all o.

It's harder breaking into the ranks of cream lawyers if you don't join the cream firms at the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by EggSauce(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
No be this guy drop one track (otunbate) abi something One certain time like that... Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations brother

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult / Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.