Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) (61426 Views)

Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Biritiko: 5:28am On Aug 28, 2019
kiddkash:

terrorists without guns, armored truck or grenades. are you sure you are ok
Go and ask your father if he’s ok

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Obanaijacom: 5:51am On Aug 28, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
They are so stupid to think they will have easy access to the president of a country. Mumu people disgracing the Igbos

I am Igbo
stupid igbo like you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by DSoj(m): 5:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Jobless monkeys
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by ogundeleai(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Eni ton wo iseju Akan, yio pe leti omi
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by michoim(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Mumu people
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Toscarel: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2019
Osidazz19:
Someone should open that door and slap some sense into the heads of these FOOLS.

because you think that country is a shithole like the on you found yourself in, where no one has rights
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by crystalodd: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Todays game is Available Just Call or WhatsApp
070--8588--4203
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2019
oyin44:
grin Ipob could be described as drunken youths hang outside looking for trouble,and that if trouble comes, it would be atrocious acts of brutality.like play like joke

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Insideout20000: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2019
tstx:
Bubu the master hider
I stay in gwagwalada area.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Franking: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
They are so stupid to think they will have easy access to the president of a country. Mumu people disgracing the Igbos

I am Igbo

U can't be Igbo. U are foolish.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Gandollaar(f): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

I am Igbo
You were lied to by your mother. Ask her under gunpoint to tell you who your father really is.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2019
philip0906:

Oh please! You bunheads are a bunch of jokes. The whole struggle is now a joke. No sane and serious person takes us serious any longer.

Do you think they're making efforts? I saw a video of some easterners in Japan asking that they wanted to see the president to carry out a DNA test--imagine the foolery. Unfortunately, we have become a laughing stock. The Jibrin, Sudan, DNA, etc tales, has put many people off and even intellectual Igbos are backpedaling and watching from afar.

Years back, an intelligent military Lord, Ojokwu led a serious, issue-based, military campaign but still lost to the state. Then your small and myopic mindset tells you with these comedians parading themselves, the Igbos will be free?

At best, 1 or 2 countries will show sympathy...but that is where it will end. Nothing more. All the countries that reportedly sided with us during the Biafra war, now have a bilateral relationship with Nigeria. No country gives an sh1t about you especially when there's absolutely nothing to gain or you do not offer any strategic alliance they can gain from.

In the long run, the Igbos will be completely ostracised-it is already happening and these clowns will keep hoping in futility.

I must confess this is the first time I'm seeing a fellow Igbo brother reasoning along with me. Your comment is apt and precise. I'm still in baffled how a whole ethic group got brainwashed into thinking one fraudulent director from Abia state will give us our 'phantom freedom' from the 'zoo' republic as they like to put it.

The honest truth is that the Igbo as a nation has lost out politically in the scheme of things. The most painful aspect of it all us that our fellow Igbo brothers have fully yet to understand the grave consequences of it all.
It's very evident now that we can never achieve that 'Phantom' country called Biafra and neither are we going to ever be considered for the highest political office in the country. So at this point, I think it seems the Igbo nation will settle for that 'second class citizen' it pains me to type this but that is literally the truth steering us in the face.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Franking: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2019
itsme01:

fear of who... the president isnt a village chief, he is a president that works on schedule,, and right now he holds bilateral talks with fellow head of state but i know that very hard for you chum chums to understand

Taa, gbafuo there. Ur president is worse than a village thief. Look at the impact of his ineptitude. Y'all know the truth but won't side with it because u hate Igbos so much u won't buy long life and good health because they are the ones selling it.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by SuperBlack: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2019
ezenwajosh:
You mean JUBRIL WAS HIDDEN FROM SEEING CONCERN CITIZENS grin

Now whose the coward?

We played it on fair ground( foreign country)
And JUBRIL ran away because he has no ARMY, DSS,NAVY, AIRFORCE, POLICE AND HIGH COURT TO COMMAND

KANU SAID: WE WANT THEM TO ARREST US BECAUSE OF JUBRIL AND WE WILL GO TO COURT AND BARE EVERYTHING OUT IN FOREIGN COURT....KYARI TOLD JUBRIL TO HIDE oo

He must be another Anthony Joshua who only WINS AT HOME
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by itsme01: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Franking:

Taa, gbafuo there. Ur president is worse than a village thief. Look at the impact of his ineptitude. Y'all know the truth but won't side with it because u hate Igbos so much u won't buy long life and good health because they are the ones selling it.

stop mixng things up, i hate IPOB for their naivity, but nobody i repeat nobody hates Igbos .. well at least in south west.. we drink together and gyrate together
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Franking: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2019
winterfell007:

I must confess this is the first time I'm seeing a fellow Igbo brother reasoning along with me. Your comment is apt and precise. I'm still in baffled how a whole ethic group got brainwashed into thinking one fraudulent director from Abia state will give us our 'phantom freedom' from the 'zoo' republic as they like to put it.

The honest truth is that the Igbo as a nation has lost out politically in the scheme of things. The most painful aspect of it all us that our fellow Igbo brother has fully yet to understand the grave consequences of it all.
It's very evident now that we can never achieve that 'Phantom' country called Biafra and neither are we going to ever be considered for the highest political office in the country. So at this point, I think it seems the Igbo nation will settle for that 'second class citizen' it pains me to type this but that is literally the truth steering us in the face.

U want things better but will do nothing but talk down on those making an effort. U are ignorant of what the idea really is. If u won't establish a platform for peaceful agitation then shut up.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by banom(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2019
Bishop4real:

As Nigerians or Biafrans? Most the morons who do these things are illegal immigrants with no meaningful means of livelihood. So, they have all the time in the world. Not all in diaspora are doing well ooo. Some are even frustrated to the extent that frustration itself that tuale for them.

Oga I bet my last Kobo you never travelled out of Nigeria since you were born...cus if you have done, you would have given it all to the igbos....they are the most successful, and independent tribe outside Nigeria....all other tribes are no match for them......deal with it
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Franking:

U want things better but will do nothing but talk down on those making an effort. U are ignorant of what the idea really is. If u won't establish a platform for peaceful agitation then shut up.

If that is what you call an effort then I'm so sorry to let you know that you are on a long thing. It should be evident to you now that the agitation to secede from the nation has hit the rocks. You know it deep within you...
No country is ready to lend support to your cause, so why pursue it?
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Cajal(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2019
tooth4tooth:
But they claimed he was not in Japan. Why were they looking for him
...they are drunk
FBI will soon expose them
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
So Buhari is in hiding cos of IPOB ? grin grin grin

You people should get your facts correctly and stop declaring your assets in foolishness.
Flight from Abuja to Tokyo is 19hrs 28 minutes and Japan is gmt+9 so Japan is 8 hrs ahead Nigeria. They are asking why he left on the 26th which was almost Tuesday in Japan.
He got there night at Japan which is still broad daylight here. He moved in Nigeria day, that's why he was there at night, almost Tuesday.
Nigeria 4pm on Tuesday is already Wednesday in Japan.
How can you expect him there during the day when he left Nigeria during the day?
Japanese crying for what?
You people should just stop all these random Photoshop pictures posted online just to prove you are brave.
Enough of all these please!
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Mrfeel: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2019
tooth4tooth:
But they claimed he was not in Japan. Why were they looking for him

The question should be why are they searching for him if you people claim his in Japan?
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Mrfeel: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

I am Igbo

A lot of presidents went there none of them have their citizens protesting against them,
for ipob to travel all the way to go protest against Buhari alone is a big disgrace to him and Nigeria we ipob are satisfied with the display of courage our brothers showed
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Mrfeel: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You people should get your facts correctly and stop declaring your assets in foolishness.
Flight from Abuja to Tokyo is 19hrs 28 minutes and Japan is gmt+9 so Japan is 8 hrs ahead Nigeria. They are asking why he left on the 26th which was almost Tuesday in Japan.
He got there night at Japan which is still broad daylight here. He moved in Nigeria day, that's why he was there at night, almost Tuesday.
Nigeria 4pm on Tuesday is already Wednesday in Japan.
How can you expect him there during the day when he left Nigeria during the day?
Japanese crying for what?
You people should just stop all these random Photoshop pictures posted online just to prove you are brave.
Enough of all these please!

For ipob to travel all the way to Japan to protest against Buhari after all the noise and threats from Nigerian government abike and the rest, is enough bravery and a disgrace to Buhari and Nigeria, a lot of presidents went there only Buhari had people protesting against him it's a shame on him
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2019
simiife:

Can u pls explain dis pixs u posted 4 me

What do you want to do with that?
They did the Photoshop and posted the original by themselves just to score a goal.
Bloggers also use it for free traffic.

Abuja to Tokyo is 19hrs 28mins while Japan is gmt+9, 8hrs ahead Nigeria but they are asking why he left on Monday which is almost Tuesday in Japan.
What's wrong with travelling for 19hrs and giving yourself space for hours before the program?
All those pictures are those of random illiterates, they can't even calculate time zones and differences.
Where is their proof the pictures were snapped yesterday? Some posted themselves in empty planes when getting on board for the first time, now uploading them as Biafrans going to Japan after Buhari has left, but claimed they wanted to go and wait for him at the airport, just imagine!
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Mrfeel:

For ipob to travel all the way to Japan to protest against Buhari after all the noise and threats from Nigerian government abike and the rest, is enough bravery and a disgrace to Buhari and Nigeria, a lot of presidents went there only Buhari had people protesting against him it's a shame on him

Travel after Buhari to go and wait for him at the airport is what you call bravery?
Did they show you any paper that proved the date they were travelling?
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by chozzy: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Aw
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by oyatz(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2019
And these are the people that will be running things in the Utopian Biafra!

I sincerely pray that they get their beloved Biafra this 2019.

ornicus:
Just look at the fking clowns. These are the sort of useless jokers constant embarrassing us abroad.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Unrated900:
Ticket wasted

Go and hustle for more money to buy another ticket when he will be going to Canada soon

Before you recalled round the world with your monthly paycheck you will one day meet him

No ticket anywhere Abeg! To prove they all travelled, let them all upload the tickets with their full names and id side by side with the travelling dates. They are pictures they snapped the first time they went on board.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2019
gladisa7:
abeg I understand make una clear me.

How come yoruba wey be say na dirty they take know them dey call igbo pig?

Nnamdi Kanu called the Igbos Idiotic Pigs not Yorubas.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by oyatz(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2019
There are just embarrassing the Igbos.

PrinceGeorgia:
How can Biafra citizens see Nigerian president by force?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.