Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) (61460 Views)

Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by oyatz(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2019
I tire for their matter o

Topsic70:
Where are they?
I can see less than 10 brainwashed ipob "warriors" there.
These pipo wee nor kee person with laff.
Search their pockets now, na biafran Nigerian passports u go find.
If dem gbab them now, they still complain DT d same "zoo" they hate with passion is slow to come to their rescue.
Ipob and nuisance!
Clowns

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Mrfeel: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Travel after Buhari to go and wait for him at the airport is what you call bravery?
Did they show you any paper that proved the date they were travelling?
They didn't wait for him at the airport they are protesting at the Nigerian embassy in Japan, that's a shame on Buhari and Nigeria
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by oyatz(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2019
That your first sentence nearly made laughter to crack my ribs.

searchlight:
I didn't argue with you I only ask God to either turn you to Aboki, animal, Afonjas or make you cease to exist.

Your long sightedness where has it taken you to?
Who knows you?
What have you been able to do to remedy the decadence in the ZOO system?
What are your plans?
Are you part of the people doing the same thing and expecting different results?
Are you among the "Nigeria will be great again" crew while doing nothing?
Do you feel the status quo in the ZOO is the best we can have?
If truly you are Igbo, do you think the interest of an Igbo man is fully protected in the ZOO?
If no, then why don't you take up the struggle intellectually while your fellow intellects will rally round you and results will surface?
Why are you wasting your intellectual abilities seating in your comfort zone criticising people making effort at all?
Why don't you create a platform where you dish out your intellectual instructions, who knows they might hear and use them?

I repeat may God forbid your person from coming from the same tribe with me.

Dealing with sharing the same country with Hausa, Yoruba and Funali is enough stress already so adding infiltrate like you would compound our woes

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Looking for Buhari in Japan as if he is a Japanese...if they really want to see Buhari, they know where to see him
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Mrfeel:

They didn't wait for him at the airport they are protesting at the Nigerian embassy in Japan, that's a shame on Buhari and Nigeria

They are protesting again? Not waiting for him?
Not want to beat him again? But they uploaded themselves in empty planes that they were flying to beat Buhari.
They uploaded themselves at the airport also, that's the proof to my statement that they are uploading old random pictures just to score a goal!
Do you know what that South Korean President do with his citizens and execute at will?
Go to foreign news sites, before you get one good comment about Trump, you will get 99 bad ones. They are threatening him with jail for his embezzlement and wasting of funds, with all these they don't go to other countries to constitute a nuisance.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Buhari is not a Japanese...if they want to see him, they know where to see him.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Brightest04(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2019
Looking at the faces of these guys here...my blood ran cold!Honestly all i see is faces of hard core criminals who managed to escape from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Correcto: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2019
So is this exactly the reason Nigeria can not protest bad governance? When I see your type of statement I just show my friends one more reason Nigeria as a country can never do well. I just pity sowore for leaving his comfort to fight for people like you.
oyin44:
grin Ipob could be described as drunken youths hang outside looking for trouble,and that if trouble comes, it would be atrocious acts of brutality.like play like joke

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Mrfeel: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

They are protesting again? Not waiting for him?
Not want to beat him again? But they uploaded themselves in empty planes that they were flying to beat Buhari.
They uploaded themselves at the airport also, that's the proof to my statement that they are uploading old random pictures just to score a goal!
Do you know what that South Korean President do with his citizens and execute at will?
Go to foreign news sites, before you get one good comment about Trump, you will get 99 bad ones. They are threatening him with jail for his embezzlement and wasting of funds, with all these they don't go to other countries to constitute a nuisance.

Let we ipob do it our own way an impending civil war between Biafra and Nigeria is bond to happen sooner or later, and this time around it will definitely give us Biafra cause we are no longer in the 60s things have changed the UN is more active than before, technology has made the world a global community, were whatever happens in one part of the world is seen all over the world live, another civil war will give us Biafra in this 21th century
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by magzey: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2019
tooth4tooth:
But they claimed he was not in Japan. Why were they looking for him
Do they have thinking brain? They have been brain washed what do you expect to think humanly grin
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Psoul(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
They are so stupid to think they will have easy access to the president of a country. Mumu people disgracing the Igbos

I am Igbo

If u are, ur Igbo blood has bn contaminated and the contaminant is too strong for u.

Ask question very well if you are truly an Igbo person or are u related to Joe Igbokwe
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Psoul(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Osidazz19:
Someone should open that door and slap some sense into the heads of these FOOLS.

Oga, that place na Japan ooo, no bi Naija. Hope u can see that now?
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by follock007(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Your script didn't play well because buhari is not the honest Northerner you think he is. He is playing the chameleon that is always changing it's spot and there is nothing about him that is fighting corruption other than the time he signed contract that impoverish the 3 class citizens the more... I think he is both the cleaner and the cleaned as a private business in Aso rock in abuja while playing the strict Western Emperor for the 36 states of Nigerians after consulting with Southern Oracles especially that of Bini because even the Deltans agree that Bini king is their senior, who are telling him to turn the 36 states into a waste dumping sites so that they can form into crude oil for exploitation... The oracle think that the right to crude oil production and refine is their artifact that the white took away from them when they signed a third party agreement with them many years ago... If you think i am lying, go and find out, we have discovered more states to have oil under Buhari's time but yet people are complaining of hardship even to the point of ex head of state, Obasanjo feeling the heat. My own is that the Igbos business men are financing this script that Buhari is playing with the support of the Yorubas Monarchs
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Myde4naija:
because you are a Christian those not make it right to hate everything in Muslim. You create more problem for humanity than terrorist

Yea you guys always have your own version of the TERM terrorist but here wea talking about the Impostor
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Osidazz19: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
Psoul:

Oga, that place na Japan ooo, no bi Naija. Hope u can see that now?
[/s]

Seriously? I thought it was Aba where they have the baby factories. I beg, get LOST.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

No ticket anywhere Abeg! To prove they all travelled, let them all upload the tickets with their full names and id side by side with the travelling dates. They are pictures they snapped the first time they went on board.

Kuddos to u and ur co Igbos

Biafra be given inshallah
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Biritiko:

Go and ask your father if he’s ok
will ask your's first
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by DammyGbade(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2019
IPOB open your mind grin

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Psoul(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

Seriously? I thought it was Aba where they have the baby factories. I beg, get LOST.

Or may be you tot is Ogun State where they have Skull Mining Factories. Lost Afonja
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by hakm5: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Tonnexy:
Last last, IPOB maybe right

So you didnt watch news. Las las your father maybe right that you are a bastard. Mumu plenty for this country.Why am i sharing a geographical location with monkeys like?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
They are so stupid to think they will have easy access to the president of a country. Mumu people disgracing the Igbos

I am Igbo
normal Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Bestman66: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2019
God bless Federal republic of Nigeria. God bless Mr president.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
tooth4tooth:
But they claimed he was not in Japan. Why were they looking for him
To confirm he's not in Japan!!!
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by stanley000: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
If buhari was so brave like he claims why didn't he at least show up for 4secs, that's enough to tell ur haters u enot afraid of them nah, lifeless goat
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by stanley000: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
shogsman:
Ignorance is a disease, so they thought they were going to beat up a whole president.
since he's a whole presido why didn't he show up with his gaurdian angels nah,
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by shogsman(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
stanley000:
since he's a whole presido why didn't he show up with his gaurdian angels nah,

Like I said bro ignorance is a disease.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by beresponsible(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Afamed:
Dear IPOB any live update from Biafra Navy SEAL in Kamisunagawa on the mission to "arrest" @NGRPresident @MBuhari?
I have been monitoring Biafra National Television broadcasting from Arochukwu and no updates.
I contacted Biafra embassy in Shintotsukawa in Japan and no news too.
Old boy you go kill person with laugh hehe hehe
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Ripama: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tonnexy:
Last last, IPOB maybe right
Mumunatu!
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mrfeel:

Let we ipob do it our own way an impending civil war between Biafra and Nigeria is bond to happen sooner or later, and this time around it will definitely give us Biafra cause we are no longer in the 60s things have changed the UN is more active than before, technology has made the world a global community, were whatever happens in one part of the world is seen all over the world live, another civil war will give us Biafra in this 21th century

Best of luck! You are the people scattered all over the world, get your Biafra and see the actions from your hosts. Can you carry your homes all over the world to Biafraland?
6 out of 10 Igbos build outside your region, they invest outside too. Where is the home and employment you want to fall upon? The first thing is to build a place you want to retire to.
Google Kanu Nwankwo's properties and investments abroad alongside all Igbos, Photoshop them into Igbo land, who will need to go out? Upload his investment in the East and compare.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Mrfeel: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Best of luck! You are the people scattered all over the world, get your Biafra and see the actions from your hosts. Can you carry your homes all over the world to Biafraland?
6 out of 10 Igbos build outside your region, they invest outside too. Where is the home and employment you want to fall upon? The first thing is to build a place you want to retire to.
Google Kanu Nwankwo's properties and investments abroad alongside all Igbos, Photoshop them into Igbo land, who will need to go out? Upload his investment in the East and compare.

You don't sound intelligent at all, having a nation of our own doesn't mean everything we have outside biafran land will be seized from us, that won't happen we will still do business in Nigeria and all over the world,
maintain whatever properties our citizens have in Nigeria or around the world the only thing is we will be heavily taxed for it, as none citizens and we biafrans will do the same with the Nigerians who own properties in our country,
the federal asset will be divided we biafrans will be given our own percentage,
it's going to happen just the way it happened between Sudan and south Sudan the federal asset has been divided amongst the two countries some asset like the oil is still in the process of dividing
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mrfeel:

You don't sound intelligent at all, having a nation of our own doesn't mean everything we have outside biafran land will be seized from us, that won't happen we will still do business in Nigeria and all over the world,
maintain whatever properties our citizens have in Nigeria or around the world the only thing is we will be heavily taxed for it, as none citizens and we biafrans will do the same with the Nigerians who own properties in our country,
the federal asset will be divided we biafrans will be given our own percentage,
it's going to happen just the way it happened between Sudan and south Sudan the federal asset has been divided amongst the two countries some asset like the oil is still in the process of dividing

I am not your mother, NEVER reply me with a rude shit with that kind of opening or you get your account banned for life.
I have done it to many rude persons on this forum.
Re: IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) by Mrfeel: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I am not your mother, NEVER reply me with a rude shit with that kind of opening or you get your account banned for life.
I have done it to many rude persons on this forum.

I pointed out to you that you are not intelligent, getting me banned for life for telling you the truth won't change anything, instead of feeling bad about it, you should work on it, yes of course you are not my mother that's why I spoke to you the way I won't speak to my mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos / Atiku Approves N33,000 Minimum Wage For All 100,000 Staff On His Payroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.