Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner (10048 Views)

Why Ododo attended PDP event in Jalingo - Kogi Information Commissioner reacts / Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities / Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Ctorch: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ebonyi State Governor , David Umahi, has sacked the Commissioner for Information and State Orientation, Mr . Ken Ohuo.
The Secretary to the State Government, Dr . Kenneth Igbala , announced Ohuo’ s sack on Tuesday on the radio.
The SSG quoted the state government as saying it would soon find a ministry or department that matched the sacked commissioner.
The PUNCH reports that the commissioner’ s sacking came a day after Governor Umahi had suspended his Special Assistant on Projects Monitoring (Ebonyi South) , Hon Felix Otta .
The SSG had, during the announcement of the commissioner’ s sack on Tuesday , said “The Commissioner for Information and State Orientation , Ken Ohuo, has been removed from his office with immediate effect .
“ The State Government thanks him so much and promised to find a more suitable office for him . ”

https://punchng.com/umahi-sacks-information-commissioner/?fbclid=IwAR1ees3HUtUAA8zywZ3S96UvSvgkSVPHxy34Rk8ZsDeCpRj0rCbv7ETMbnk
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Sonnyboom: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
After failing woefully for the first 4 years you need someone than can lie n fool many more of the gullible ones in Ebonyi ?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by JoshuaSelman(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
That;s Nigeria for You
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by mooremoney(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Umahi is the best and performing governor in Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by ThinkSmarter: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Emperor Umahi IBB of Ebonyi

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
cry
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Hyinkar97(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
You need to tell us why he was sacked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Wigetsolar: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sacking him and "finding a new suitable office" for him Why sugarcoating the sack

Chai Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by MaddySav: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ok

Join us on telegram @pipcrestsignals and start making money trading volatility indices on metatrader 5
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lolzzzz

Umahi na Idi Amin for Ebonyi state oooo
He sacks you and tell you he will look for another befitting office for you...

Abacha in making

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by patorial(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
They told us he was sacked, but forgot to tell us reasons
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by donprinyo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Far beta dan any other south east governor

1 Like

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by NNEWIsuper: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
umahi for president 2023

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by jamace(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:
After failing woefully for the first 4 years you need someone than can lie n fool many more of the gullible ones in Ebonyi ?!
Go to Ebonyi State and see for yourself the outstanding performance of the gov.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by isram: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na dem dem
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Donjcco(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lolx I pray say they reason that guy again grin grin grin grin grin grin one of those promises made by our uncles....all na scam..
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by wilcox(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
No non sense governor, this is the 3rd person been sacked in a space of one week. Hope this is not cool political war? Just asking though
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by n913: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by manuelzz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:

Who failed woefully ?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Sonnyboom: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
What performance did he perform ?!
Tell me is Ebonyi no longer a shithole all living thing in there want to be evacuated from or you think am gullible to buy your failed propaganda ?!

jamace:
Go to Ebonyi State and see for yourself the outstanding performance of the gov.
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by molbic(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
God's willing I will be spending this year's Christmas at abakaliki I've already started planning about it.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Goahead(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Tell me is Ebonyi no longer a shithole all living thing in there want to be evacuated from or you think am gullible to buy your failed propaganda ?!

You're brainwashed, go to Ebonyi!

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
It is well.
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by dfrost: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:

I heard the guy is doing well. I plan to visit soon and confirm for myself. Two of my friends have relocated.
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Shalom043(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:
After failing woefully for the first 4 years you need someone than can lie n fool many more of the gullible ones in Ebonyi ?!t

What do mean? U think my Governor is Bubu? He needs result, U mess up u are butted. He is still the best in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by spafu(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Really?
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by Passanta: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:

Wanna Banza kawai. Go and see for yourself.
Re: Umahi Sacks Information Commissioner by iamgprince: 5:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:

are you from ebonyi if not Bleep off, am from ebonyi and i will tell you that my state is the best state in SE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Militants To Boko Haram: “Enough Is Enough” / Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward / Is Coming, To Take Over The Whole World Government!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.